Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the silence? 17:50 - May 15 with 3989 viewsDafyddHuw

So when we get Muslim atrocities, we get plenty of Muslim community leaders condemning the actions.

Why is the silence deafening from Jewish community leaders in Britain?
Is this because of some fear of retaliation from Mossad?
Or are they in favour of Netanyahu's government's actions?
Why the silence? on 18:44 - May 15 with 3910 viewscentrestandswan

Where's Dylan then, busy writing a protest song about what's going on in Gaza ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Why the silence? on 18:48 - May 15 with 3894 viewsHumpty

Some will be in favour, some won't.

A bit like any other group of people really.
Why the silence? on 23:16 - May 15 with 3727 viewsDJack

Why the silence? on 18:48 - May 15 by Humpty

Some will be in favour, some won't.

A bit like any other group of people really.

To be fair though there is normally a plethora of mouth-breathers asking for "muslims" to post full page apologies in the national press.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Why the silence? on 08:02 - May 16 with 3594 viewsphact0rri

As usual its mostly young jewish people who condemn the actions, and intellectuals who still believe in a two state solution. But most people don't seem to care or take the pill that Netanyahu is offering. And when I hear Israelis and Israeli supporters talking about it, its always "they attacked first" or "they are terrorists they deserve it". Whether its true or not.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why the silence? on 09:03 - May 16 with 3553 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why the silence? on 08:02 - May 16 by phact0rri

As usual its mostly young jewish people who condemn the actions, and intellectuals who still believe in a two state solution. But most people don't seem to care or take the pill that Netanyahu is offering. And when I hear Israelis and Israeli supporters talking about it, its always "they attacked first" or "they are terrorists they deserve it". Whether its true or not.

There is a section of Israeli society, the Tel Aviv crowd who are more liberal who oppose such acts of murder as we saw the other day. Let's hope that sentiment grows among the youth so a peaceful settlement can be reached before Bibi presses the red button.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why the silence? on 09:14 - May 16 with 3538 viewsomarjack

I guess it's because Muslims are always held to different standards than anybody else.

-Christians and Jews and even Hindus can be anti-LGBT,anti-woman and anti free speech and nobody really cares..meanwhile if they even hear of some crazy Muslim preaching hate..they all jump,point fingers and demand me to apologize and threaten to deport me etc..

Bhuddists (who are supposed to be the peaceful ones) are massacring Muslims,are opposed to LGBT rights in the most part and nobody cares.

Hindu militias kidnapping and murdering Muslim children doesn't get any notice,same with anti woman anti LGBT sentiment that is mainstream over there.

Hasidic Jews who represent about 15% of Jewish population are very,very conservative,believe in complete segregation between men and women..nobody cares for that.

we are demanded to apologize for when ISIS decides to blow something up (most of their victims are Muslims anyway)..yet when people of other religions and ethnicities do bad stuff (specially Christians),suddenly everyone is treated like individuals and not as an entire group.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Why the silence? on 10:29 - May 16 with 3480 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why the silence? on 09:14 - May 16 by omarjack

I guess it's because Muslims are always held to different standards than anybody else.

-Christians and Jews and even Hindus can be anti-LGBT,anti-woman and anti free speech and nobody really cares..meanwhile if they even hear of some crazy Muslim preaching hate..they all jump,point fingers and demand me to apologize and threaten to deport me etc..

Bhuddists (who are supposed to be the peaceful ones) are massacring Muslims,are opposed to LGBT rights in the most part and nobody cares.

Hindu militias kidnapping and murdering Muslim children doesn't get any notice,same with anti woman anti LGBT sentiment that is mainstream over there.

Hasidic Jews who represent about 15% of Jewish population are very,very conservative,believe in complete segregation between men and women..nobody cares for that.

we are demanded to apologize for when ISIS decides to blow something up (most of their victims are Muslims anyway)..yet when people of other religions and ethnicities do bad stuff (specially Christians),suddenly everyone is treated like individuals and not as an entire group.

Did you see the undercover report from Burma (sorry Myanmar) the other night? It takes a lot to shock me these days but it's fair to say it was horrifying. It was called Myanmar's killing fields.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024