Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave 13:46 - May 15 with 4295 viewsProfessor

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/15/swansea-alfie-mawson-lukasz-fab

Realistic valuations of 20 and 5 million. Seem pretty convinced Potter is in the frame.
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:09 - May 15 with 4182 viewsTheKirkyLife

For Mawson anything over 15 million I would take. Fabianski has got to be £10 million or more though surely. One of the five best keepers in the league.
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:17 - May 15 with 4133 viewsAndyNak

Agree in principle but he's 33 and 12 months left on his contract so the "rules of football" dictate otherwise... the same rules that dictate English players can have 25% whacked onto their value

Worth way, way more than that to us.

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:22 - May 15 with 4099 viewsShaky

A lot of the top sides also seem to want keepers who are in effect able to play as sweepers, which I have never seen Fab do.

Although that could well be something to do with the parked bus game plan!

I do think £5m is a little low for him. 33 isn't that old for a keeper, and he has arguably been worth a couple of hundred million to Swansea over the past 3-4 seasons.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:25 - May 15 with 4086 viewshobo

The London press trying to lowball us with a paltry £20m. Don't fall for it boys.
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:33 - May 15 with 4022 viewsLeonWasGod

Inevitable, but it's still gonna hurt.

Is Fab our best keeper ever? I know Roger is a favourite, but surely Fab has to be the best.
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:47 - May 15 with 3938 viewsLegend83

Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:33 - May 15 by LeonWasGod

Inevitable, but it's still gonna hurt.

Is Fab our best keeper ever? I know Roger is a favourite, but surely Fab has to be the best.

I would say yes, a brilliant keeper.

I think the only area he was truly lacking was his command - he needed to shout at his defence a lot more!
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 15:12 - May 15 with 3846 viewsnyc_swans

Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 14:25 - May 15 by hobo

The London press trying to lowball us with a paltry £20m. Don't fall for it boys.

not sure how 20 is a lowball. he is a nice player, but been on one of the worst defenses in the league for the past 2 years and got relegated.

compare to Harry McGuire who went to Leicester for 17M from a relegated club last summer.
Guardian-Mawson & Fabianski likely to leave on 17:03 - May 15 with 3653 viewsmonmouth

F+ck a duck. Insightful journalism there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024