Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to send a gift to Rangel? 17:21 - May 14 with 3411 viewsChina_Jack

Hi, fellows. one of my friends in China felt so sad about Angel's leaving. She would like to paint a portrait of Rangel to express her gratitude for his more than 10 years service to Swans. So may I ask if she delivers her paint to the address of Swansea football club, will Rangel definitely receive it? If so, what address shall she send? Thanks !
How to send a gift to Rangel? on 18:20 - May 14 with 3311 viewsJack11

It’s a sad reflection of this place that bickering continues but a well meaning thread like this is overlooked for an hour. Anyway, what a nice gesture and credit to her for doing so. I’m probably not best placed to answer but I reckon if it goes to the reception at the stadium it will be passed on to Rangel.
How to send a gift to Rangel? on 18:42 - May 14 with 3268 viewsChina_Jack

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 18:20 - May 14 by Jack11

It’s a sad reflection of this place that bickering continues but a well meaning thread like this is overlooked for an hour. Anyway, what a nice gesture and credit to her for doing so. I’m probably not best placed to answer but I reckon if it goes to the reception at the stadium it will be passed on to Rangel.

Thanks mate ! and also thanks for your kind words !
How to send a gift to Rangel? on 20:19 - May 14 with 3125 viewsAndyNak

Rangel is also pretty active on Facebook - got his own account but also a Facebook page. Have a look on there and drop him a message via the page

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 08:57 - May 15 with 2901 viewsSnoopjack

I've posted this on Angels fb page ,he is over the moon about the painting and said he will 100% pick it up ,and sends his sincere thanks
How to send a gift to Rangel? on 10:11 - May 15 with 2833 viewsLeonWasGod

Fair play, she's done a great job. The likeness is uncanny.

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 10:15 - May 15 with 2819 viewsDarran

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 08:57 - May 15 by Snoopjack

I've posted this on Angels fb page ,he is over the moon about the painting and said he will 100% pick it up ,and sends his sincere thanks

Well done Caz.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 10:18 - May 15 with 2809 viewsBloodyhills

To OP, lovely gesture. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 10:23 - May 15 with 2796 viewsBloodyhills

Well done Snoops. :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 10:41 - May 15 with 2753 viewsHighjack

Here he is with roque Mesa

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 18:58 - May 15 with 2595 viewsChina_Jack

Thank you so much my friend ! what a nice character he is ! just as Angel said: Swansea city isn't just football, it's a way of life. it's a family. that's why me and my firends in China are so emotional to the Swans !
How to send a gift to Rangel? on 19:04 - May 15 with 2577 viewsChina_Jack

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 10:41 - May 15 by Highjack

Here he is with roque Mesa

LOL..............................................Jesus! can't be moe similar !
How to send a gift to Rangel? on 19:18 - May 15 with 2546 viewsa_Swanderful_life

How to send a gift to Rangel? on 18:20 - May 14 by Jack11

just make sure its stamped property of a.rangel or the buggers will sell it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024