Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot 21:56 - May 9 with 5218 viewsdickythorpe

You think you'll just blend in down there? Oh my word.
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 21:57 - May 9 with 5187 viewsbonymine

Not far on the train & a nice day out with a few pints 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:01 - May 9 with 5019 viewsSmellyplumz

Pembs Jack's you know what to do.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:02 - May 9 with 4986 viewsbuilthjack

A rat in Saundersfoot

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:03 - May 9 with 4949 viewsowainglyndwr

Well he is still up in Rhos / Allwen
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:03 - May 9 with 4931 viewsSmellyplumz

He'll blame someone else.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:04 - May 9 with 4916 viewsbonymine

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:03 - May 9 by owainglyndwr

Well he is still up in Rhos / Allwen

Yes he’s there too his bodyguards must be in meltdown ...😂😂

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:06 - May 9 with 4858 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

With a security gate I guess.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:09 - May 9 with 4788 viewstwintownjack

WE know where you live......

song for Sunday, his missus won't like that
Login to get fewer ads

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:11 - May 9 with 4742 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets all go to saundersfoot
To see Huws house
Lalalala

That will get him worrying.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 02:18 - May 10 with 4435 viewsmajorraglan

I think HJ and a few others are going to have to be careful where they go now. All clubs have their share of headers and Swansea is no different, if they end up in the wrong place at the wrong time they could have some bother.
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 06:24 - May 10 with 4307 viewsDr_Winston

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 02:18 - May 10 by majorraglan

I think HJ and a few others are going to have to be careful where they go now. All clubs have their share of headers and Swansea is no different, if they end up in the wrong place at the wrong time they could have some bother.

I doubt it.

Mike Lewis still lives peacefully in the area and we've already got plenty of people making excuses for Martinez and getting the welcome mat out for him.

Jenkins and co will probably be accepting ovations in the centre circle within ten years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:14 - May 10 with 4092 viewsLoyal

The kenneth noye of wales.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:37 - May 10 with 4041 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 22:06 - May 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

With a security gate I guess.

I hope he fully utilises the abundant local timber.
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:51 - May 10 with 3988 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 06:24 - May 10 by Dr_Winston

I doubt it.

Mike Lewis still lives peacefully in the area and we've already got plenty of people making excuses for Martinez and getting the welcome mat out for him.

Jenkins and co will probably be accepting ovations in the centre circle within ten years.

"we've already got plenty of people making excuses for Martinez and getting the welcome mat out for him"

What on Earth did Martinez do to warrant being put in the same category as Jenkins and Mike Lewis?

Accepted a job in the greatest league in the world, one he may very well not have ever had the chance to do again. The hatred towards him from some of our fans is embarrassing to read.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:55 - May 10 with 3969 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:51 - May 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"we've already got plenty of people making excuses for Martinez and getting the welcome mat out for him"

What on Earth did Martinez do to warrant being put in the same category as Jenkins and Mike Lewis?

Accepted a job in the greatest league in the world, one he may very well not have ever had the chance to do again. The hatred towards him from some of our fans is embarrassing to read.

It was the underhand way he did it. He a fûcking snake and it’s well documented.
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 10:00 - May 10 with 3883 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:55 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

It was the underhand way he did it. He a fûcking snake and it’s well documented.

Proven in court.

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 10:18 - May 10 with 3818 viewsEbo

He will be fat as fack in a few years as he will be ordering takeaways for the rest of his time down there.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 21:03 - May 18 with 3533 viewsbonymine

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 08:14 - May 10 by Loyal

The kenneth noye of wales.

Even he got tracked down and ‘dealt with’ .....keep looking over your shoulder you Greedy b@stard ....

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 23:04 - May 18 with 3262 viewsSwanseajill

I agree...Well there's a first time for everything, isn't there??
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 00:25 - May 19 with 3053 viewslonglostjack

Took all his coaching team with him and was privy to our transfer targets before he went. After professing dying coffin type loyalty. Other than that ....

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 07:43 - May 19 with 2822 viewsDewi1jack

Ah well.
If Beaky's new home is built to the same exacting standards that he has built the club, that was on solid foundations, since unloading Loudstrop then

You really have to feel sorry for the next owners.
Roof will fail (again) and it'll all crumble beneath them

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 23:01 - May 19 with 2426 viewsjackrabbit

Hear! Hear! Well said
Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 23:06 - May 19 with 2413 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 07:43 - May 19 by Dewi1jack

Ah well.
If Beaky's new home is built to the same exacting standards that he has built the club, that was on solid foundations, since unloading Loudstrop then

You really have to feel sorry for the next owners.
Roof will fail (again) and it'll all crumble beneath them

He will sell it to some Yanks after digging up the foundations.

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 23:13 - May 19 with 2393 viewsFireboy2

Huw building a house in Saundersfoot on 23:06 - May 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

He will sell it to some Yanks after digging up the foundations.

Brilliant jmab

Just brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024