Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' 11:38 - Jun 21 with 2193 viewsJimmyGilligan

"Yo what is up guys! So I'm here with Hubba, and right now I'm in jail facing felony charges because of my livestream, and... yo, it's - it's just really bad guys. I might be facing years.. in a mothersuckin prison. I don't know what's gonna . . . I'm tryna get a lawyer. So if you guys wanna help Arab Andy out a little, check the GoFundMe. That's it man. Thanks Hubba for contacting me, thank you guys for everything."
YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 11:52 - Jun 21 with 2176 viewsDarran

I’ve only watched just over 2 mins and I think it’s a bit silly to jail him for life,if it was anything to do with me he’d have already have had a bullet straight through his skull.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 11:59 - Jun 21 with 2164 viewsJimmyGilligan

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 11:52 - Jun 21 by Darran

I’ve only watched just over 2 mins and I think it’s a bit silly to jail him for life,if it was anything to do with me he’d have already have had a bullet straight through his skull.

There are about 6 or 7 of these 'livestreamers' active on YouTube and they do things like this and sometimes arguably worse, on a daily basis. They can make ridiculous amounts of money, sometimes thousands a day, which is why they do it.
YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 12:09 - Jun 21 with 2150 viewsLoyal

Thick twunts, deserve it.
Hopefully the identity of those who financially fund him will be accessible.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 12:15 - Jun 21 with 2134 viewsJimmyGilligan

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 12:09 - Jun 21 by Loyal

Thick twunts, deserve it.
Hopefully the identity of those who financially fund him will be accessible.

Anyone watching is able to 'donate' to make his phone say anything at any point, as well as to play audio from any video on YouTube. I don't think anything can really be done, the person holding the phone has complete control over what goes through his speaker, it's his fault.
YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 09:17 - Jun 22 with 1996 viewsLeonWasGod

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 12:15 - Jun 21 by JimmyGilligan

Anyone watching is able to 'donate' to make his phone say anything at any point, as well as to play audio from any video on YouTube. I don't think anything can really be done, the person holding the phone has complete control over what goes through his speaker, it's his fault.

It's bonkers. They should be able to track down and slap people on the wrist who donate - it's effectively aiding and abetting. And they should be able to slap down media platforms that he pushes this crap through.
YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 09:25 - Jun 22 with 1989 viewsomarjack

Youtube is filled with people wearing ridiculous "arab" clothes making bomb threats,throwing something fast shouting allah akbar and running etc..And nobody cares.

So why scapegoating this guy? is it because he's really middle-eastern?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 13:52 - Jun 22 with 1952 viewsJimmyGilligan

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 09:25 - Jun 22 by omarjack

Youtube is filled with people wearing ridiculous "arab" clothes making bomb threats,throwing something fast shouting allah akbar and running etc..And nobody cares.

So why scapegoating this guy? is it because he's really middle-eastern?

I'm not scapegoating anybody you idiot. I already said there are 6 or 7 of them active on a daily basis, all of different races, (because it seems that bothers you). Two more of them are in jail right now for trespassing (both white). I pointed this story out because 1. it's a first for one of them to be facing serious prison time. 2. I like to watch them and 3. I was bored.
YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 14:12 - Jun 22 with 1940 viewsomarjack

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 13:52 - Jun 22 by JimmyGilligan

I'm not scapegoating anybody you idiot. I already said there are 6 or 7 of them active on a daily basis, all of different races, (because it seems that bothers you). Two more of them are in jail right now for trespassing (both white). I pointed this story out because 1. it's a first for one of them to be facing serious prison time. 2. I like to watch them and 3. I was bored.

Why would you call me an idiot?

I didn't say you were scapegoating anyone..I said it's the police who are doing that by arresting this guy and ignoring others who do the same things.

I didn't know of others who were imprisoned for similar incidents though. I was uninformed on the subject and now I know more.

Mate..really no need for name calling.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 14:39 - Jun 22 with 1929 viewsJimmyGilligan

YouTube Livestreamer facing up to 10 years in prison for bomb 'threat' on 14:12 - Jun 22 by omarjack

Why would you call me an idiot?

I didn't say you were scapegoating anyone..I said it's the police who are doing that by arresting this guy and ignoring others who do the same things.

I didn't know of others who were imprisoned for similar incidents though. I was uninformed on the subject and now I know more.

Mate..really no need for name calling.

I misread what you wrote and thought you were subtlety trying to suggest that I was racist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024