Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. 08:41 - May 27 with 3237 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 16:50 - Jun 2 with 3101 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Plaid are the only party in wales to raise issues and concerns like these outside the area of cardiff. All the other partys are more than happy to keep cardiff republic chugging along as it has done, for the last 20yrs. Unacceptable.
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 21:24 - Jun 2 with 3022 viewstrampie

Yes I agree blaenaugwentjack, Plaid are the only party to stand up for the whole of Wales the unionist parties only care about Cardiff and the M4 corridor as far as Bridgend, its a sad state of affairs.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 23:43 - Jun 2 with 2973 viewsAguycalledJack

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 21:24 - Jun 2 by trampie

Yes I agree blaenaugwentjack, Plaid are the only party to stand up for the whole of Wales the unionist parties only care about Cardiff and the M4 corridor as far as Bridgend, its a sad state of affairs.

So what are plaid doing to challenge the over investment in Cardiff?

Sweet fa from where I’m standing.
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 23:56 - Jun 2 with 2967 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 23:43 - Jun 2 by AguycalledJack

So what are plaid doing to challenge the over investment in Cardiff?

Sweet fa from where I’m standing.

Plaid would spread wealth and resources across Wales but they need to be voted into power.

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 04:47 - Jun 3 with 2928 viewsraynor94

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 23:56 - Jun 2 by trampie

Plaid would spread wealth and resources across Wales but they need to be voted into power.

Of which, there is as much chance of that happening as England winning the upcoming World Cup

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 06:46 - Jun 3 with 2914 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 04:47 - Jun 3 by raynor94

Of which, there is as much chance of that happening as England winning the upcoming World Cup

More fool the voters then.

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 07:41 - Jun 3 with 2898 viewspeenemunde

There’s more chance of putting your foot in rocking horse shite than that happening.
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 07:46 - Jun 3 with 2894 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 07:41 - Jun 3 by peenemunde

There’s more chance of putting your foot in rocking horse shite than that happening.

For Swansea blame the Vikings.

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 08:03 - Jun 3 with 2879 viewsAguycalledJack

Unfortunately you haven’t answered my question.

What are plaid actually doing at this point in time being the here and now to challenge the over investment in Cardiff?
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 08:32 - Jun 3 with 2857 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 08:03 - Jun 3 by AguycalledJack

Unfortunately you haven’t answered my question.

What are plaid actually doing at this point in time being the here and now to challenge the over investment in Cardiff?

They advocate policies for the whole of Wales and not just Cardiff, they can do no more than that, its up to the people to vote for them so they can enforce those policies.

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 08:59 - Jun 3 with 2811 viewsmoonie

So Plaid stands up for Queensferry .? ...fair play
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 11:30 - Jun 3 with 2760 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 08:59 - Jun 3 by moonie

So Plaid stands up for Queensferry .? ...fair play

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:11 - Jun 3 with 2723 viewsBarrySwan

They have already been in power, in coalition in the Assembly. And achieved nothing.

One can only presume that you've conveniently removed that little point of history from your memory bank

plaid cymru........Almost 100 years of achieving diddly squat.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 12:12]
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:27 - Jun 3 with 2700 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:11 - Jun 3 by BarrySwan

They have already been in power, in coalition in the Assembly. And achieved nothing.

One can only presume that you've conveniently removed that little point of history from your memory bank

plaid cymru........Almost 100 years of achieving diddly squat.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 12:12]

https://plaid2016.nationbuilder.com/cyllideb2017budget

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:51 - Jun 3 with 2670 viewsAguycalledJack

Im not trying to be antagonistic here, but has anybody from plaid stood up in the sennedd and looked labour in the eye and said your overinvesting in the Cardiff area to the detriment of the rest of wales ?
Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:56 - Jun 3 with 2664 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:51 - Jun 3 by AguycalledJack

Im not trying to be antagonistic here, but has anybody from plaid stood up in the sennedd and looked labour in the eye and said your overinvesting in the Cardiff area to the detriment of the rest of wales ?

They get told all the time, particularly by representatives from the North and West.

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 14:41 - Jun 3 with 2632 viewsPrivate_Partz

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 12:51 - Jun 3 by AguycalledJack

I agree with you. They make all the right noises but there never appear to make a stand against Cardiff Centric Welsh Labour. Other than one excellent Plaid AM.
I asked the same question of one of their members on Twitter who claimed to be an activist. I said there was little evidence of his efforts and asked if it was the media's fault for not reporting their work. I was initially called an 'attack dog' followed by radio silence.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 14:58 - Jun 3 with 2605 viewstrampie

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 14:41 - Jun 3 by Private_Partz

I agree with you. They make all the right noises but there never appear to make a stand against Cardiff Centric Welsh Labour. Other than one excellent Plaid AM.
I asked the same question of one of their members on Twitter who claimed to be an activist. I said there was little evidence of his efforts and asked if it was the media's fault for not reporting their work. I was initially called an 'attack dog' followed by radio silence.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem is one variation of a well known saying, do you think you are part of the problem Partz ?, joining Labour and all that, threating to vote Lib-Dem and criticising Plaid [the one party that might do some of the things you want - spreading wealth and resources across Wales] for not doing enough as you see it, you seem to want them going after Labour with more vigour, yet didn't you join Labour or something ? , that seems bizarre behaviour and im not or never have been a member of a party just a voter calling things as I see them.

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 22:17 - Jun 4 with 2467 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Plaid stand up for Swansea investment. on 14:58 - Jun 3 by trampie

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem is one variation of a well known saying, do you think you are part of the problem Partz ?, joining Labour and all that, threating to vote Lib-Dem and criticising Plaid [the one party that might do some of the things you want - spreading wealth and resources across Wales] for not doing enough as you see it, you seem to want them going after Labour with more vigour, yet didn't you join Labour or something ? , that seems bizarre behaviour and im not or never have been a member of a party just a voter calling things as I see them.

Just because the so called welsh media do not report plaid attacking the welsh labour government, does not mean it is not happening. It is dare i say pretty toxic between the two partys up here, and only recently carwyn jones called a plaid am a t%÷t in the assembly chamber. I will try and get nigel j copner on here, for some in depth insight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024