Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 21:37 - Jun 13 with 10117 viewsDarran

Needs to resign now. Labour is a disaster.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 21:38 - Jun 13 with 5148 viewsbluey_the_blue

Nah, he needs to stay for ever.

I'm sure he can *snigger* turn things around, JezFest will be a triumph!
Corbyn on 21:54 - Jun 13 with 5100 viewswaynekerr55

What has he done?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn on 22:06 - Jun 13 with 5078 viewsDarran

Corbyn on 21:54 - Jun 13 by waynekerr55

What has he done?

Exactly.

Corbyn on 23:17 - Jun 13 with 4989 viewsHighjack

In the eyes of many he is a god and can’t do anything wrong. The same people then complain about the cult of trump.

Bonkers

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 23:51 - Jun 13 with 4948 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn on 22:06 - Jun 13 by Darran

Exactly.

What do you want him to do?
Corbyn on 00:11 - Jun 14 with 4929 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on 23:51 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

Resign. He made it clear in the OP

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn on 01:14 - Jun 14 with 4899 viewsomarjack

Yeah Corbyn isn't really that great or anything. But I find it strange that you decided to go after him and the Labour while the Tory has turned into a far-right populist shower of sh!t of a party. If anyone deserves to be called a disaster it's them.

You're usually one of the most level-headed guys on here Darran. what gives?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Corbyn on 02:10 - Jun 14 with 4880 viewsHCMC

Corbyn on 23:51 - Jun 13 by controversial_jack

He should go and give Labour a chance.
Anybody capable would be way past Theresa May in the polls yet they trail the Tories by 7 points mid term and with Brexit going on.
He is a disaster and will not have the student support he hoodwinked the last time in the next election.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 05:42 - Jun 14 with 4842 viewsBobby_Fischer

Ronald to takeover?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Corbyn on 06:59 - Jun 14 with 4793 viewsKilkennyjack

Chuka or Keir would walk it.

Beware of the Risen People

Corbyn on 07:01 - Jun 14 with 4790 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I agree it’s time to go Jezza

You ain’t left wing enough to get my vote ,you’ve turned into some centrist going with the flow .

I hope the Torys get in again and keep Facking you all over .

You seem to like it .

Making Britain great again

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn on 07:28 - Jun 14 with 4750 viewsdickythorpe

Hopeless and out of their depth. That applies to all party leaders. May is surely an alien and corbyn is a clone of a woodwork teacher from Victorian times.
Corbyn on 07:35 - Jun 14 with 4742 viewsgetcarter

See the Gower MP Tonia Antoniazzi does not understand democracy as she votes consistently against Brexit.
Corbyn on 07:58 - Jun 14 with 4727 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn on 07:35 - Jun 14 by getcarter

See the Gower MP Tonia Antoniazzi does not understand democracy as she votes consistently against Brexit.

She does seem a bit useless.

In fairness though all three Swansea MP's are f*ckwits of the highest degree. One simpleton in Swansea East, one expenses gouging political placeman in Swansea West and now Antoniazzi.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn on 08:19 - Jun 14 with 4704 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’ve changed my mind

🤣

It’s all Jezza fault

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn on 09:26 - Jun 14 with 4653 viewsDarran

Corbyn on 01:14 - Jun 14 by omarjack

Yeah Corbyn isn't really that great or anything. But I find it strange that you decided to go after him and the Labour while the Tory has turned into a far-right populist shower of sh!t of a party. If anyone deserves to be called a disaster it's them.

You're usually one of the most level-headed guys on here Darran. what gives?

Go after him? I said from day one he wasn’t the right man for the job.
I’d still vote Labour and did just to get the filthy Tories (like moonie) though.

We need a strong United opposition party and we currently don’t have one.

Corbyn on 09:34 - Jun 14 with 4638 viewsomarjack

Corbyn on 09:26 - Jun 14 by Darran

Go after him? I said from day one he wasn’t the right man for the job.
I’d still vote Labour and did just to get the filthy Tories (like moonie) though.

We need a strong United opposition party and we currently don’t have one.

But who would unite the Corbynistas,the Blairites and the Lib-Dems?

We don't have a proper powerful figure ,David Lammy is probably one name I can think of.

Corbyn on 09:46 - Jun 14 with 4620 viewsdickythorpe

Why don't labour split into two? They are a rabble. A government is only as good as its opposition used to be a phrase I heard.
Corbyn on 09:54 - Jun 14 with 4610 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 09:34 - Jun 14 by omarjack

We don't have a proper powerful figure ,David Lammy is probably one name I can think of.

Labour’s run by Momentum and McClusky now. The hard left control the party and will for the foreseeable future. When Corbyn goes after losing the next election there’ll be another unelectable, clench-fisted saluting, superannuated slogan-spouting politician to take his place. Quite possibly McDonnell.

Still, they’ll no doubt keep the red flag flying high during the next ten years of Tory rule.
Corbyn on 10:02 - Jun 14 with 4593 viewsomarjack

Corbyn on 09:54 - Jun 14 by WarwickHunt

Labour’s run by Momentum and McClusky now. The hard left control the party and will for the foreseeable future. When Corbyn goes after losing the next election there’ll be another unelectable, clench-fisted saluting, superannuated slogan-spouting politician to take his place. Quite possibly McDonnell.

Still, they’ll no doubt keep the red flag flying high during the next ten years of Tory rule.

The Centre should regroup,put their small differences aside and take control.

I can't imagine Remain centrist Tories to be thrilled about the fact that they've been highjacked by the UKIP and their nutty allies. They might win elections, But in the name only.

Why can't all the centrist (true centrists) unite under the Lib-Dems? In reality close to half of the country would realistically join such movement.

You saw how Macron somehow united the centre, And he bossed the election winning 2/3 of the French votes. We need that.

Corbyn on 12:36 - Jun 14 with 4516 viewsHighjack

I read a stat that corbyn has now had over 100 resignations from his team. Anybody fact check this please? I can’t be arsed.

Corbyn on 12:40 - Jun 14 with 4510 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 10:02 - Jun 14 by omarjack

The Centre should regroup,put their small differences aside and take control.

I can't imagine Remain centrist Tories to be thrilled about the fact that they've been highjacked by the UKIP and their nutty allies. They might win elections, But in the name only.

Why can't all the centrist (true centrists) unite under the Lib-Dems? In reality close to half of the country would realistically join such movement.

You saw how Macron somehow united the centre, And he bossed the election winning 2/3 of the French votes. We need that.

The Lib-Dem thing would be doomed to a rapid failure.

Needs a new party with a Macron-type leader.
Corbyn on 12:47 - Jun 14 with 4497 views1jack

Corbyn on 07:58 - Jun 14 by Dr_Winston

She does seem a bit useless.

In fairness though all three Swansea MP's are f*ckwits of the highest degree. One simpleton in Swansea East, one expenses gouging political placeman in Swansea West and now Antoniazzi.

Have a look at Tonia's twitter and facebook feeds. She's far from useless and if you want someone on your side in a fight she would definitely be my choice. She votes for what SHE believes in, not what she's told to.
Go and have a chat with her, you'll find out she's far from a f*ckwit, she's quite tidy (for a politician).
Just to add to this I'm no Labour lover, or Tory for that matter, but I do know a decent person when I meet one.
Corbyn on 12:51 - Jun 14 with 4494 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn on 09:34 - Jun 14 by omarjack

Gary Glitter would have more chance than Lammy.

Pointless trying to unite the Corbynistas with anyone anyway...
Corbyn on 13:05 - Jun 14 with 4464 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn on 09:54 - Jun 14 by WarwickHunt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024