Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is how a leader should act. 20:43 - May 31 with 13613 viewspeenemunde

Well done president Trump, protecting the American steel industry.
Doing what he said he’d do, during election campaign.
A man of his word........
This is how a leader should act. on 21:03 - May 31 with 3730 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That should generate plenty of TDS on here LOL.
This is how a leader should act on 21:16 - May 31 with 3686 viewspikeypaul

Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Yes,we will have the the usual libtard feckwits along soon no doubt.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

This is how a leader should act. on 21:17 - May 31 with 3677 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes - and perhaps we could roll back the internet as well ?

Not getting imported cheap steel, for example , will add extra costs to construction projects. That then will not even happen.

Global trade is inevitable, its like trying to stop the tide.

Mind you, if you are as thick as feck then you probably think its a great idea.
Backwards we go!!

Beware of the Risen People

This is how a leader should act. on 21:35 - May 31 with 3646 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 21:17 - May 31 by Kilkennyjack

Yes - and perhaps we could roll back the internet as well ?

Not getting imported cheap steel, for example , will add extra costs to construction projects. That then will not even happen.

Global trade is inevitable, its like trying to stop the tide.

Mind you, if you are as thick as feck then you probably think its a great idea.
Backwards we go!!

This is how a leader should act. on 21:36 - May 31 with 3638 viewsnantywatcher

Poorly educated buffoon blunders his way into yet another nightmare. Nothing new to report on here.
This is how a leader should act. on 21:39 - May 31 with 3623 viewsJacket

Protectionism has never gone wrong before. What on earth could possibly go wrong??!
This is how a leader should act. on 21:48 - May 31 with 3602 viewsBatterseajack

This is how a leader should act. on 21:39 - May 31 by Jacket

Protectionism has never gone wrong before. What on earth could possibly go wrong??!

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😩😂😂😂
[Post edited 31 May 2018 21:49]
This is how a leader should act. on 21:55 - May 31 with 3575 viewsWark

This is how a leader should act. on 21:48 - May 31 by Batterseajack

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😩😂😂😂
[Post edited 31 May 2018 21:49]

The only Kim he'll get.
Login to get fewer ads

This is how a leader should act. on 22:06 - May 31 with 3552 viewsBadlands

Good of our beastliest of friends and saviour of post Brexit Britannica and the world to screw us over again.
Did what he threatened and for what he failed to win the electorate's vote.
Republicans - Trump 62,984,828
Democrats - Clinton 65,853,514
(Wouldn't want either tbh but ... just pointing out the anomaly that the popular vote was with Clinton)
Now sit back and watch the repercussions that will hit ordinary Americans in the pocket until he reverses it with claims it was a huge win.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 22:11]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This is how a leader should act. on 22:22 - May 31 with 3507 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 22:06 - May 31 by Badlands

Good of our beastliest of friends and saviour of post Brexit Britannica and the world to screw us over again.
Did what he threatened and for what he failed to win the electorate's vote.
Republicans - Trump 62,984,828
Democrats - Clinton 65,853,514
(Wouldn't want either tbh but ... just pointing out the anomaly that the popular vote was with Clinton)
Now sit back and watch the repercussions that will hit ordinary Americans in the pocket until he reverses it with claims it was a huge win.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 22:11]

Wishful thinking on your part.
This is how a leader should act. on 22:34 - May 31 with 3475 viewslonglostjack

Peenemunde- you’re a funny one. You’ve got a successful business and are single handedly keeping the Upper Wye Valley in employment by the sound of it. Added to that your wife is a barrister so you’re obviously raking it in. Expensive holidays too. Why are you so nasty and bitter? Normally people who support the likes of Trump are the ones who blame others for their misfortune. But you are so wealthy and a self made man. Makes no sense. Unless you’re telling Porkies you little devil you ! 😉

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

This is how a leader should act. on 22:49 - May 31 with 3446 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 22:34 - May 31 by longlostjack

Peenemunde- you’re a funny one. You’ve got a successful business and are single handedly keeping the Upper Wye Valley in employment by the sound of it. Added to that your wife is a barrister so you’re obviously raking it in. Expensive holidays too. Why are you so nasty and bitter? Normally people who support the likes of Trump are the ones who blame others for their misfortune. But you are so wealthy and a self made man. Makes no sense. Unless you’re telling Porkies you little devil you ! 😉

Just Because I don’t fit into your narrative, does not mean I’m telling lies.
Oh I don’t blame anyone for my misfortune, because I haven’t had any.
I realised many years ago, you need to work hard in life and get training if you are not academically gifted.

To many people especially in South Wales, blame politicians for their own failures in life, instead of blaming the person who is responsible, and that is themselves.

And this is a positive thread about a politician, who is carrying out what he said he would.
This is how a leader should act. on 22:55 - May 31 with 3428 viewslonglostjack

This is how a leader should act. on 22:49 - May 31 by peenemunde

Just Because I don’t fit into your narrative, does not mean I’m telling lies.
Oh I don’t blame anyone for my misfortune, because I haven’t had any.
I realised many years ago, you need to work hard in life and get training if you are not academically gifted.

To many people especially in South Wales, blame politicians for their own failures in life, instead of blaming the person who is responsible, and that is themselves.

And this is a positive thread about a politician, who is carrying out what he said he would.

Bloody hell I’m starting to cry. What a star you are compared to your idle compatriots who sit around blaming politicians.

This is how a leader should act. on 23:03 - May 31 with 3414 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 22:55 - May 31 by longlostjack

Bloody hell I’m starting to cry. What a star you are compared to your idle compatriots who sit around blaming politicians.

Conservatives this, conservatives that. Cardiff bay this, Cardiff bay that......blame, blame, blame someone else. That’s all I seem to hear.
This is how a leader should act. on 23:09 - May 31 with 3404 viewslonglostjack

This is how a leader should act. on 23:03 - May 31 by peenemunde

Conservatives this, conservatives that. Cardiff bay this, Cardiff bay that......blame, blame, blame someone else. That’s all I seem to hear.

Yep. If they just stopped complaining all day and did something with their lives they too could afford a luxury house on the Wye. Simple really. Fancy a pint in Ross some time ?

This is how a leader should act. on 23:10 - May 31 with 3402 viewslondonlisa2001

This is how a leader should act. on 23:03 - May 31 by peenemunde

Blame the EU. Blame immigrants. Blame Moslems.

That sort of thing you mean?

I personally think there’s truth in what you say. It’s why UKIP had such success, looking for someone else to blame.

As for trump, he’s just once again proved he wouldn’t understand his country’s economic situation if it smacked him in the head. Great for the 30,000 British workers employed in the UK steel industry though. What with 7% of our steel going to the US. And that’s just the direct impact. I’m sure they’ll be pleased you’re so thrilled. Some are on here. Why not ask them?
This is how a leader should act. on 23:22 - May 31 with 3363 viewsKilkennyjack

This is how a leader should act. on 23:10 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

I personally think there’s truth in what you say. It’s why UKIP had such success, looking for someone else to blame.

As for trump, he’s just once again proved he wouldn’t understand his country’s economic situation if it smacked him in the head. Great for the 30,000 British workers employed in the UK steel industry though. What with 7% of our steel going to the US. And that’s just the direct impact. I’m sure they’ll be pleased you’re so thrilled. Some are on here. Why not ask them?

Could not agree more. Team Lisa.

Beware of the Risen People

This is how a leader should act. on 23:35 - May 31 with 3347 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 23:10 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Yes blame the eu, blame them for their smoke & mirrors approach to a federal Eu.
As for the British steel industry, that’s not the president of the USA concern is it.

Well done Mr president. It’ll be great to see him arrive in the United Kingdom.
This is how a leader should act. on 23:43 - May 31 with 3329 viewsDJack

This is how a leader should act. on 23:35 - May 31 by peenemunde

Yes blame the eu, blame them for their smoke & mirrors approach to a federal Eu.
As for the British steel industry, that’s not the president of the USA concern is it.

Ooops...

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trade-brady/trump-tariffs-hitting-wrong-ta

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This is how a leader should act. on 23:45 - May 31 with 3325 viewsDJack

ooops again

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trade-moody-s/steel-aluminium-tariffs-seen

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This is how a leader should act. on 23:46 - May 31 with 3323 viewsDJack

Are you getting the picture Peenemunde?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trade-mexico/mexico-aims-tariffs-at-trump-

This is how a leader should act. on 23:47 - May 31 with 3321 viewsDJack

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trade-metals-europe/u-s-allies-hit-back-at

This is how a leader should act. on 23:49 - May 31 with 3316 viewspeenemunde

This is how a leader should act. on 23:46 - May 31 by DJack

Are you getting the picture Peenemunde?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trade-mexico/mexico-aims-tariffs-at-trump-

No, I wouldn’t even open those links........🤣
This is how a leader should act. on 23:50 - May 31 with 3314 viewslondonlisa2001

This is how a leader should act. on 23:35 - May 31 by peenemunde

Should British steel workers be of more interest to you than American steel workers?

And it hurts the US economy anyway. He’s just too ill informed to understand.

Watch what happens in the next few days and then see if he should be congratulated.
This is how a leader should act. on 23:52 - May 31 with 3312 viewslondonlisa2001

This is how a leader should act. on 23:49 - May 31 by peenemunde

No, I wouldn’t even open those links........🤣

Perish the thought you may learn something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024