Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sportsmania 22:02 - Jun 9 with 9232 viewsjack247

Subscription is about to expire. Anyone got any better alternatives? Don’t need films or tv, just live sport and sports on demand.

Not Flawless please, tried that and it wasn’t great

Cheers
Sportsmania on 22:04 - Jun 9 with 9227 viewsLord_Bony

How the hell do you join this site?

I 've tried on several occasions last season, credit card in hand but it was not having any of it.

I 've gone over to the dark side now and got Sky Sports.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sportsmania on 22:10 - Jun 9 with 9221 viewsjack247

Sportsmania on 22:04 - Jun 9 by Lord_Bony

How the hell do you join this site?

I 've tried on several occasions last season, credit card in hand but it was not having any of it.

I 've gone over to the dark side now and got Sky Sports.

I’ve tried renewing but it looks like you can only pay in bitcoin now. It hasn’t been great lately and the iPad app keeps playing up, so I’m looking for an alternative.
Sportsmania on 22:18 - Jun 9 with 9212 viewsLord_Bony

Sportsmania on 22:10 - Jun 9 by jack247

I’ve tried renewing but it looks like you can only pay in bitcoin now. It hasn’t been great lately and the iPad app keeps playing up, so I’m looking for an alternative.

Exactly.

What a ridiculous policy, you cant pay with a card or PayPal just Bitcoin only...who the hell has Bitcoin to pay with?

Anyway, bitcoin price has gone down the shitter so serves their right... big mistake.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sportsmania on 23:12 - Jun 9 with 9171 viewsbazzool

All you need to do guys is go on e.bay and search iptv subs , then take your pick . As easy as that
Sportsmania on 23:17 - Jun 9 with 9160 viewsmagicdaps10

Flawless gone to bitcoin but reckon they will go back to paypal soon.

Any other good options out there just in case?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sportsmania on 23:20 - Jun 9 with 9149 viewsbangorjack

Sports donkey has been decent for me for the last couple of years (mainly just used it for Swans games).
Sportsmania on 23:30 - Jun 9 with 9142 viewsepaul

Hellraiser iptv 30 quid a year got the lot

https://hellraiseriptv.com/

go to forums sign up post on thread to ask for a subscription youll be up and running in an hour

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sportsmania on 06:14 - Jun 10 with 9075 viewsjack247

Thanks lads
Login to get fewer ads

Sportsmania on 14:24 - Jun 10 with 8971 viewsSwanjaxs

Signed up to Flawless until September but unless they go back to PayPal wont be renewing, downloaded a free streaming site on my android tablet that doesn't need a vpn and never fails, easy to mirror screen on to tv as well 👍

https://www.livenettv.to

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024