Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfeldt 10:03 - Jun 13 with 2036 viewsBadlands

linked with Brum

https://www.footballfancast.com/championship/birmingham-city/monk-wants-to-bring

With Fab almost certain to go wouldn't we want to keep Nordfeldt.
Not a Premiership 'keeper but could be following a season as No1 in the Championship.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nordfeldt on 10:09 - Jun 13 with 2003 viewsomarjack

It's not likely to be a more appealing prospect for Kris than staying at Swansea. I mean it's finally the time he'll be given the opportunity he's been craving for 3 years now. He's not bailing out now for bloody nearly relegated to League One Birmingham.

If we lose him we should go for Danny Ward (although I'm hoping Nordfeldt stays)
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 10:10]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Nordfeldt on 10:30 - Jun 13 with 1955 viewssP7qupUf

I think we need a new keeper. Hasn't been convincing when playing. Doesn't command the air and too many saved shots come back into play rather than around the post or over the top.
Nordfeldt on 10:32 - Jun 13 with 1943 viewsomarjack

Nordfeldt on 10:30 - Jun 13 by sP7qupUf

I think we need a new keeper. Hasn't been convincing when playing. Doesn't command the air and too many saved shots come back into play rather than around the post or over the top.

True. I've noticed that clumsy signature save of his..punching it and landing in the penalty area again for the taking. Although he's a really good shot stopper tbf. I still want him to stay but he needs to improve his weaknesses though.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 10:32]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Nordfeldt on 10:47 - Jun 13 with 1904 viewsmoonie

Who do we want to come to us?
Nordfeldt on 12:19 - Jun 13 with 1735 viewsnantywatcher

We must keep him - when he gets some decent playing time under his belt his performances will improve. More than good enough for this league.
Nordfeldt on 15:15 - Jun 13 with 1507 viewsSwan91

should only let him go if we get a keeper like D.Ward in instead. would have thought he has the best chance to be first choice keeper this season.. weird time to go if this is true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024