Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film 09:53 - Jun 26 with 16584 viewstheloneranger

PC gone mad

"Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film from Folkestone's Silver Screen Cinema listings"

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/calls-to-axe-racist-zulu-film-from-c

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:21 - Jun 26 with 4302 viewsLord_Bony

Anti Welsh.

Men of Harlech...never forget .

Mind you we probably shouldn't have been in the Transvaal in the first place.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:22 - Jun 26 with 4302 viewsBarrySwan

After years of keeping them at bay it appears that the nutters are gaining the whip hand of late in just about everything.
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:24 - Jun 26 with 4295 viewsLord_Bony

True.

Next we should ban Christmas.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:29 - Jun 26 with 4282 viewsShaky

Yup, world's gone mad if you can't freely glorify British imperial troops indiscriminately slaughtering a load of darkies.

Bring back Carry On films while you're at it too. Hilarious.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:29 - Jun 26 with 4280 viewsHighjack

Little house on the prairie is the latest horrific bit of literature that progressives aren’t intelligent enough to understand that it’s fiction therefore it must be banned and the authors corpse dug up and shot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:50 - Jun 26 with 4235 viewsomarjack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:29 - Jun 26 by Shaky

Yup, world's gone mad if you can't freely glorify British imperial troops indiscriminately slaughtering a load of darkies.

Just imagine if a movie was about black people invading a white country and massacring the native population all the while being considered to be the good guys.

The real snowflakes would finally start showing their faces.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:07 - Jun 26 with 4217 viewsWingstandwood

Aye. not so much PC gone mad but more common sense gone complete and utter AWOL!

The movie does rather emphasise the honour and incredible bravery of the Zulu people. You know? Ultimate self sacrifice by using suicidal wave attacks being used solely to gauge the range of British army rifles. It was zero case of "advance to contact" because no contact was ever intended to be made anyhow.

Yet again! The desperate to be offended, must trawl to be offended, must use twisted imagination, cr@p mind reading skills and thought crime lies to be offended by absolutely f#ck all.

Yep! Here we go again i.e. appalling standards that Matthew Hopkins witchfinder general would be proud of is here again folks. You know he used to cut a female with a blunt knife and if she didn't bleed a witchcraft accusation was made. He also used the drowning test i.e. if the tied and chained female drown (they all did) innocence was presumed!

The forever PC-loon/intellectual snobs with their phony outrage not cos they're offended but because they want to look superior to 'white-van-man' types. F#ck off you common sense void PC-loon w@nkers and go on a step ladder or bucket usage course and let reality pass you by!!!!!!

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:12 - Jun 26 with 4192 viewsBadlands

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:22 - Jun 26 by BarrySwan

After years of keeping them at bay it appears that the nutters are gaining the whip hand of late in just about everything.

That would explain Brexit.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:13 - Jun 26 with 4175 viewsomarjack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:07 - Jun 26 by Wingstandwood

Aye. not so much PC gone mad but more common sense gone complete and utter AWOL!

The movie does rather emphasise the honour and incredible bravery of the Zulu people. You know? Ultimate self sacrifice by using suicidal wave attacks being used solely to gauge the range of British army rifles. It was zero case of "advance to contact" because no contact was ever intended to be made anyhow.

Yet again! The desperate to be offended, must trawl to be offended, must use twisted imagination, cr@p mind reading skills and thought crime lies to be offended by absolutely f#ck all.

Yep! Here we go again i.e. appalling standards that Matthew Hopkins witchfinder general would be proud of is here again folks. You know he used to cut a female with a blunt knife and if she didn't bleed a witchcraft accusation was made. He also used the drowning test i.e. if the tied and chained female drown (they all did) innocence was presumed!

The forever PC-loon/intellectual snobs with their phony outrage not cos they're offended but because they want to look superior to 'white-van-man' types. F#ck off you common sense void PC-loon w@nkers and go on a step ladder or bucket usage course and let reality pass you by!!!!!!

snowflake detected.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:13 - Jun 26 with 4180 viewsLord_Bony

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:29 - Jun 26 by Shaky

Yep.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:14 - Jun 26 with 4180 viewsE20Jack

The profession of being offended is expanding rapidly it seems.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:23 - Jun 26 with 4156 viewsDewi1jack

If I remember rightly, the Zulus won- black power over the white supremacists.

28 people complained out of a population in Folkestone of around 52,000. Or about a quarter of a percent of the township (couldn't be bothered to work it out properly!)
If the 28 people live there at all that is.

Somebody will always be offended about something said or done.
When it's such a small percentage of the population then it should be placed on fuggin ignore.
Minority trying to influence the majority again. Just like all this don't leave the EU bollox and revote on it.
So much for the UK trying to pretend it's a democracy, where the majority decisions rule.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:33 - Jun 26 with 4122 viewsLohengrin

“Spit, boy. Spit!”

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:34 - Jun 26 with 4118 viewsWingstandwood

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:23 - Jun 26 by Dewi1jack

If I remember rightly, the Zulus won- black power over the white supremacists.

28 people complained out of a population in Folkestone of around 52,000. Or about a quarter of a percent of the township (couldn't be bothered to work it out properly!)
If the 28 people live there at all that is.

Somebody will always be offended about something said or done.
When it's such a small percentage of the population then it should be placed on fuggin ignore.
Minority trying to influence the majority again. Just like all this don't leave the EU bollox and revote on it.
So much for the UK trying to pretend it's a democracy, where the majority decisions rule.

Aye, the thing that really makes me laugh is the way these malicious common sense void accusers of racism? Failed to realise the honour, bravery and high moral standards shown by the Zulu's in that very movie.

The PC-loons are utterly oblivious to reality itself and without an ounce of common sense, didn't they realise the way the soldiers were treated at the end of the movie by the Zulu's showed the utmost of highest standards and humanity?

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:34 - Jun 26 with 4116 viewsBadlands

Every respect for those who defended Rourke's Drift Mission with both sides gaining the respect of their foes (as is testified by the strong links between Brecon and the Zulu nation).
But ... the reality!!!
Don't read the soldiers' accounts if you have a weak stomach.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:35 - Jun 26 with 4109 viewsBatterseajack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:14 - Jun 26 by E20Jack

So has the business of digging out obscure news sources to be offended over other people being offended.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 11:48]
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:40 - Jun 26 with 4087 viewsWingstandwood

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:13 - Jun 26 by omarjack

snowflake detected.

Like I said 'reality' and 'common sense free' PC loons! The (*cough. cough, cough, cough*) movie location and the cast extras i.e. Zulu's sort of says something profound hey? Racist movie you think?

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:43 - Jun 26 with 4072 viewsWarwickHunt

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:14 - Jun 26 by E20Jack

Being offended by proxy is the new rock’n’roll.
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:46 - Jun 26 with 4057 viewsLohengrin

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:43 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

Being offended by proxy is the new rock’n’roll.

The standard-bearer for the mental malaise on here calls himself Shaky, you may be on to something...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:47 - Jun 26 with 4041 viewsomarjack

I never watched the movie nor do I care to. And I don't know whether it'd be considered racist as I'm not black or African to give a credible opinion..However..

What's with idiots running around getting offended because some people got offended about something that doesn't concern them? You all say oh my PC crap etc etc but look how you're all acting..

"oh no I'm so offended because other people have opinions and feelings that couldn't possibly relate to me and my life! Yet I'm going to huff and puff and complain about liberalism and remain campaigners all the while b!tching about how many coloured and immigrants do we have in our countries nowadays tsk tsk"

F*ck off the lot of you..If some people found something offensive you suck it up and move on..It's not hate speech or racism or anything against whites so really..stay out of it.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:48 - Jun 26 with 4041 viewsLord_Bony

Actually if you read up on the subject you will find two thirds of the South Wales Borderers were actually English...also known as the 2 NDR Warwickshire Regiment.

Here's an accurate account of what actually happened.

Most of the battle was at night. It finished at approximately midnight.
"The soldiers started with 24,000 rounds of ammunition. By midnight they were down to a 600-round box and any rounds they had left in their pouches. At midnight, they all expected to die.
Because it is such a well-crafted film, many people treat it as a documentary
Bill Cainan, Curator, The Regimental Museum of The Royal Welsh
"But by midnight the Zulus had shot their bolt. The battle had started at 4.30pm and they had taken quite heavy casualties.
"The British fire did not seem to be diminishing. The Zulus had jogged 15 miles to get there and swum a river in flood and they were relatively old regiments - in the uThulwana regiment the average age was 50.
"The Zulus were great warriors but even they had their limit. By midnight they thought 'that's it, finished'.
"If they had tried one more attack, they probably would have succeeded. The film does not convey that."
Yet Zulu has done marvellous things for the memory of the war, said Mr Cainan, even if it has also obscured somewhat the truth behind a battle that is still honoured by descendants on both sides.
He said: "It's a duality. Without the film, we would not have the interest in the Anglo-Zulu War,
"The medals that were issued would not be worth the money they are now."

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:50 - Jun 26 with 4028 viewsHighjack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:34 - Jun 26 by Wingstandwood

Aye, the thing that really makes me laugh is the way these malicious common sense void accusers of racism? Failed to realise the honour, bravery and high moral standards shown by the Zulu's in that very movie.

The PC-loons are utterly oblivious to reality itself and without an ounce of common sense, didn't they realise the way the soldiers were treated at the end of the movie by the Zulu's showed the utmost of highest standards and humanity?

Most of the people complaining probably haven’t even seen the film.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:56 - Jun 26 with 4010 viewsWarwickHunt

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:47 - Jun 26 by omarjack

I never watched the movie nor do I care to. And I don't know whether it'd be considered racist as I'm not black or African to give a credible opinion..However..

What's with idiots running around getting offended because some people got offended about something that doesn't concern them? You all say oh my PC crap etc etc but look how you're all acting..

"oh no I'm so offended because other people have opinions and feelings that couldn't possibly relate to me and my life! Yet I'm going to huff and puff and complain about liberalism and remain campaigners all the while b!tching about how many coloured and immigrants do we have in our countries nowadays tsk tsk"

F*ck off the lot of you..If some people found something offensive you suck it up and move on..It's not hate speech or racism or anything against whites so really..stay out of it.

I’m not offended because people said they were offended. I’m offended at the faux/vicarious outrage that may censor what I want to do or watch.

OK with you, Einstein?
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:57 - Jun 26 with 4006 viewsDyfnant

Schindler's list next

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 12:00 - Jun 26 with 3971 viewsDarran

I blame ECB and Humpty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024