Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James. 19:57 - Nov 10 with 1786 viewsPegojack

21 years old today and putting in one storming performance after another. I imagine you can't move for Premiership scouts watching him at every match.
How long is his contract and what chance do you think we have of keeping him until the end of the season?
I'm expecting a £10 million bid in January, Spurs would be my guess.
Dan James. on 20:03 - Nov 10 with 1746 viewsCooperman

Contracted up to the end of next season.

Quite obviously another one who needs to be offered a suitable extension.

I’d wager my next pay packet on the fact that Potter has discussed this with the board.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dan James. on 20:10 - Nov 10 with 1690 viewsDippy

Our best player in the last 4 matches.. I wonder if Potter can unleash Montero and James in the same team.

Poll: Cooper Out

Dan James. on 20:11 - Nov 10 with 1697 viewslonglostjack

The Leighton James of the 21st century and we didn’t even get him from Burnley.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dan James. on 20:19 - Nov 10 with 1638 viewslonglostjack

Relegation, Potter and Toshack have unleashed a lot of talent. Management needs to keep up.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 20:20]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dan James. on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 1557 viewsoldcob

I think the full back marking him today played him better than all the others so far this season. Still had a good game though.
Dan James. on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 1538 viewsmonmouth

Dan James. on 20:11 - Nov 10 by longlostjack

The Leighton James of the 21st century and we didn’t even get him from Burnley.

Steady. James L was the best wingman I’ve seen. Well apart from Kevin Moore, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James. on 22:06 - Nov 10 with 1417 viewsthornabyswan

Dan James. on 20:39 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Steady. James L was the best wingman I’ve seen. Well apart from Kevin Moore, obviously.

Yes Leighton James and Dzemal Hadziabdic in tandem were the best winger full back combo ever to wear a Swans shirt
Rajkovic was our best ever centre half Robbie James our best ever central midfielder and Latchford and king Curt with a bit of luck we could have won the league.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dan James. on 08:19 - Nov 11 with 1184 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dan James. on 22:06 - Nov 10 by thornabyswan

Yes Leighton James and Dzemal Hadziabdic in tandem were the best winger full back combo ever to wear a Swans shirt
Rajkovic was our best ever centre half Robbie James our best ever central midfielder and Latchford and king Curt with a bit of luck we could have won the league.

If we kept playing Dave Stewart instead of Tosh's mate Dai we surely would have. History has a habit of repeating itself doesn't it !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James. on 15:09 - Nov 11 with 945 viewsSwan91

Does anyone know if he can play RW.. has he done it for the youth team? I know he was on the RW when the goal happened yesterday... but I don't know if it is just running around...

imagine if he could play RW well..... and then had Montero for LW... would be a killer combo
Dan James. on 15:12 - Nov 11 with 931 views34dfgdf54

Dan James. on 15:09 - Nov 11 by Swan91

Does anyone know if he can play RW.. has he done it for the youth team? I know he was on the RW when the goal happened yesterday... but I don't know if it is just running around...

imagine if he could play RW well..... and then had Montero for LW... would be a killer combo

I’m sure I remember Jasper posting that he’s always more effective on the left wing. Watched him in the u23s before first team.
Dan James. on 15:59 - Nov 11 with 885 viewsjasper_T

He's played on the right a fair bit, especially for Wales u21s.

I don't like him on that side, though. Much more effective when he has the option of playing both simple crosses with his left and cutting in to shoot with his right. Watch the Palace game you'll see he's never as comfortable technically coming in from the other side. Ball seems to run away from him.
Dan James. on 16:04 - Nov 11 with 872 viewsjack247

Dan James. on 15:09 - Nov 11 by Swan91

Montero is an impact sub who can rip defences apart for 20/30 minutes. James, for the time being at least, tires halfway through the second half. Not a criticism of either, they both play at a very high intensity.

It doesn’t make sense to me to do anything other than start James and then let a fresh Montero loose when he tires.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024