Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR 13:30 - Jun 20 with 1874 viewsSmellyplumz

Worse thing they have introduced into football and will slowly kill what's left of the game. Fact.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

VAR on 15:24 - Jun 20 with 1832 viewsHighjack

Agreed, the last thing we want is it to become like the borefest that is rugby checking every single tiny decision but that seems the way it's going.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

VAR on 16:35 - Jun 20 with 1792 viewsthornabyswan

VAR on 15:24 - Jun 20 by Highjack

Agreed, the last thing we want is it to become like the borefest that is rugby checking every single tiny decision but that seems the way it's going.

It's worked well for the World Cup reviewing it as the games goes on.
Was poor for the FA Cup last season with stoppages and lengthy delays.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

VAR on 16:46 - Jun 20 with 1782 viewsTom1912

Apart from the England game (which was the fault of the officials operating it, not the system itself), this World Cup has been by far the best use of VAR I've seen to date.
VAR on 17:06 - Jun 20 with 1755 viewsshandyjack

if the Pl and EFL implement it as good as it's been in this world cup then it'll vastly improve our game.

Poll: Expectation for the season

VAR on 17:35 - Jun 20 with 1722 viewsFireboy2

Who gives a fvck how long it takes as long as it rights wrongs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024