Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DfT leaks 17:13 - Jun 20 with 2144 viewsJonathans_coat

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-44550682

“Wigan MP Lisa Nandy said she had been handed Department for Transport (DfT) emails in which officials discuss "propagating myths" to divert attention from route closures.”

“officials describe key Northern routes as valueless, discuss classic handling strategies for members of Parliament, discuss whether to throw a sop to Northern passenger groups and debate whether to propagate myths in order to divert public attention from agreed planned route closures."

This is an absolute disgrace. DfT basically screwing over everyone outside London and discussing how to put the blame on someone else! After the broken promises on electrification for Swansea and now this, Frankly Grayling should resign if he has any integrity, so I won’t be holding my breath!
DfT leaks on 17:24 - Jun 20 with 2124 viewsWingstandwood

(Sorry to repeat myself, mentioned this on here a few times before) ITV Wales current affairs reported that Wales transport infrastructure belongs to the 1960's i.e. neglected by Westminster Tories/Labour for decades.

The North-South divide in England is a travesty and the same neglect has and is still happening in Wales. An expert on the ITV Wales programme says under investment has and will continue to hit the Welsh economy, wages, job opportunities and futures of its citizens.

SKY News done a recent (Line 18) special report on the North-South divide, it is a scandalous to be happening. It looks to continue!

Argus!

DfT leaks on 18:13 - Jun 20 with 2067 viewsLeonWasGod

I see Grayling survived a vote of no confidence yesterday. Everything he touches turns to 💩. I’ve no idea how he keeps getting ministerial positions. He makes Diane Abbott look competent he’s that bad.

It’s a sad story showing how the people are held in contempt by those who should be serving us.
DfT leaks on 22:51 - Jun 20 with 1990 viewsJonathans_coat

DfT leaks on 18:13 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I see Grayling survived a vote of no confidence yesterday. Everything he touches turns to 💩. I’ve no idea how he keeps getting ministerial positions. He makes Diane Abbott look competent he’s that bad.

It’s a sad story showing how the people are held in contempt by those who should be serving us.

Contempt is the right word. I guess Swansea is just like those northern towns, deemed “valueless” by them.
DfT leaks on 21:34 - Jun 21 with 1878 viewsBrynmill_Jack

DfT leaks on 17:24 - Jun 20 by Wingstandwood

(Sorry to repeat myself, mentioned this on here a few times before) ITV Wales current affairs reported that Wales transport infrastructure belongs to the 1960's i.e. neglected by Westminster Tories/Labour for decades.

The North-South divide in England is a travesty and the same neglect has and is still happening in Wales. An expert on the ITV Wales programme says under investment has and will continue to hit the Welsh economy, wages, job opportunities and futures of its citizens.

SKY News done a recent (Line 18) special report on the North-South divide, it is a scandalous to be happening. It looks to continue!

The difference in the Kent railway and South Wales railway is jaw dropping.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024