Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iphone 08:51 - Jun 23 with 1954 viewsjack_lord

morning, daughter has had her phoned damaged. Any recommendations in Swansea/Neath/Port Talbot/Llanelli areas that will fix iIphone and not need to take out a loan?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

iphone on 09:04 - Jun 23 with 1947 viewspikeypaul

Time 2 Talk up on the caerethin end of middle road are very good.

They also give 10%? to 20% discount for NHS staff and students.

Do not use the Swansea city centre repair / battery change places a quick look at their online reviews will tell you why.

What is the problem?

Tell them PIKEYPAUL sent you if you do go.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 9:12]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

iphone on 09:08 - Jun 23 with 1936 viewsjack_lord

iphone on 09:04 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

Time 2 Talk up on the caerethin end of middle road are very good.

They also give 10%? to 20% discount for NHS staff and students.

Do not use the Swansea city centre repair / battery change places a quick look at their online reviews will tell you why.

What is the problem?

Tell them PIKEYPAUL sent you if you do go.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 9:12]

someone stepped on her bag in school. Now there is a crack in the screen and half the touch screen doesn't work. I did phone them yesterday and they quoted 80 quid for the cheaper screen with three months warranty and 130 fr the genuine part. How well do you know them?

iphone on 09:13 - Jun 23 with 1917 viewsN_T_J

If you are on facebook, there is a guy who fixes Iphones he lives by the Toby Cavery by the student place, i think his name is 'IfixIphones' hes repaired loads of mine and my mrs in the past. I lost his number now though sorry.
iphone on 10:37 - Jun 23 with 1873 viewspikeypaul

Google ifix screens Swansea and you get the Toby carvery place and his website.

I am surprised at the time 2 talk price I did not know the screen replacement was that amount.

How do I know talk to talk ? When I retired I sold them display cabinets and they have always given discount to people I send there.

Also discount for NHS ,Armed forces,Police and emergency services.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 10:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

iphone on 10:45 - Jun 23 with 1855 viewsNeath_Jack

There's a chap who's got a stall in McArthur Glen, been there years and is absolutely superb. I wouldn't, and don't take any of our families phones anywhere else.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

iphone on 10:51 - Jun 23 with 1848 viewstheloneranger

My Screen Monkey, 10/11 High Street

01792 648462

Many different places said that my Ipad 3 battery was knackered, and wanted stupid prices to change it

Rang these and he said it could be a charging chip fault and changing battery wouldn't solve the problem and to take it in and he'd test it for free. No obligation to have it repaired there.

It was a faulty chip and cost £59 and everything works fine

Great service

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

iphone on 11:43 - Jun 23 with 1817 viewsBadlands

iphone on 09:08 - Jun 23 by jack_lord

someone stepped on her bag in school. Now there is a crack in the screen and half the touch screen doesn't work. I did phone them yesterday and they quoted 80 quid for the cheaper screen with three months warranty and 130 fr the genuine part. How well do you know them?

£80 ???????
Bite their hand off.
I was with a friend in Bluewater 2 years ago where it cost £240 plus pennies. And that was a best price from several outlets.
That was for checking the phone would still work, an Apple screen, fitting and 1 year warranty.
But TBH I wouldn't touch an Apple without some form of insurance.
I've found Curry's monthly payment plans affordable but you have to buy from them.
Good luck with that.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

iphone on 12:45 - Jun 23 with 1782 viewsLord_Bony

Timpson the key cutting people now do an excellent service on replacing pads and phone screens.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

iphone on 12:51 - Jun 23 with 1776 viewsShaky

Be very very careful.

Apple have started issuing software updates that break devices that have not been repaired by Apple.

Go to a third party repair shop to get it fixed and you might find when the next version of iOS comes out you have a brick on your hands.

Apple is a scam.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

iphone on 12:57 - Jun 23 with 1766 viewsDarran

The stall in Neath Market does a superb job.
I’ve had mine done there twice.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

iphone on 14:02 - Jun 23 with 1719 viewsTheFranchise

i'll second time2talk, they've been there years and years.
iphone on 09:09 - Jun 24 with 1561 viewsN_T_J

iphone on 10:37 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

Google ifix screens Swansea and you get the Toby carvery place and his website.

I am surprised at the time 2 talk price I did not know the screen replacement was that amount.

How do I know talk to talk ? When I retired I sold them display cabinets and they have always given discount to people I send there.

Also discount for NHS ,Armed forces,Police and emergency services.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 10:43]

Ifix screens, i knew it started with 'Ifix' hes fixed a few of our phones, really cheap.

Now have Samsungs and aint needed new screens yet.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 9:48]
iphone on 09:18 - Jun 24 with 1553 viewsFerryjack

As Darran said the guy in Neath Market is excellent & does not rip you off
iphone on 23:33 - Jun 24 with 1450 viewsjack_lord

iphone on 09:09 - Jun 24 by N_T_J

Ifix screens, i knew it started with 'Ifix' hes fixed a few of our phones, really cheap.

Now have Samsungs and aint needed new screens yet.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 9:48]

Samsungs are proper phones and so superior in every way. I can't understand what the love in with Iphones is.

Thanks for the advice. It is good to know the options. I used the guy in Mcarthur Glen 6 weeks ago and he was good. He charged me 60 quis and said he would have fixed camera for another 20 quid. Unfortunately it didn't take much to break so I used the Ifix it guy. Really tidy bloke, Swans fan and charged less. Also fixed the camera for nothing. I think he fixes the players' phones which is a bit shocking that the cheapskates wont pay apple prices.

He only does Iphones though.

I think time to talk are great when I used them in the past and if I was in Neath then the Market is worth checking ou.

iphone on 09:06 - Jun 25 with 1399 viewsN_T_J

iphone on 23:33 - Jun 24 by jack_lord

Samsungs are proper phones and so superior in every way. I can't understand what the love in with Iphones is.

Thanks for the advice. It is good to know the options. I used the guy in Mcarthur Glen 6 weeks ago and he was good. He charged me 60 quis and said he would have fixed camera for another 20 quid. Unfortunately it didn't take much to break so I used the Ifix it guy. Really tidy bloke, Swans fan and charged less. Also fixed the camera for nothing. I think he fixes the players' phones which is a bit shocking that the cheapskates wont pay apple prices.

He only does Iphones though.

I think time to talk are great when I used them in the past and if I was in Neath then the Market is worth checking ou.

Yea, he is or was really cheap i used to go for a drink down The Toby, and then go back and collect the phone.

Haha you would think the players would use their phone insurance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024