Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives 15:50 - Jul 12 with 13106 viewssplJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/one-one-out-swansea-c
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 15:52]
Bartley gone - Arsos arrives on 15:51 - Jul 12 with 8343 viewsforkbeard

Title a bit misleading, neither have actually happened yet.
Bartley expected to go to WBA and the talks on Asoro gone smoothly personal terms wise so far.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:19 - Jul 12 with 8168 viewsBadlands

Don't think Bartley has wanted to be in Swansea since he signed!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:21 - Jul 12 with 8149 viewsDyfnant

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:19 - Jul 12 by Badlands

Don't think Bartley has wanted to be in Swansea since he signed!

He knew like most of us that he was out of his depth. Odds on to score against us though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:24 - Jul 12 with 8125 viewsthornabyswan

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:21 - Jul 12 by Dyfnant

He knew like most of us that he was out of his depth. Odds on to score against us though

To be fair we never wanted him either

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:35 - Jul 12 with 8024 viewsomarjack

Bartley going? good news. He thinks himself some big sh!t or something just because he managed to complete one championship season without getting injured.

Asoro? Worried about that one. I don't think he has much potential. Decent back up for McBurnie when we want pace upfront? maybe. We'll see.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:42 - Jul 12 with 7983 viewsherbie

Disagree. Bartley has shown he is very strong at Championship level, but if he wants to go we need to extract value, but I am not keen on selling to our rivals.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:48 - Jul 12 with 7938 viewsthornabyswan

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:35 - Jul 12 by omarjack

Bartley going? good news. He thinks himself some big sh!t or something just because he managed to complete one championship season without getting injured.

Asoro? Worried about that one. I don't think he has much potential. Decent back up for McBurnie when we want pace upfront? maybe. We'll see.

Was talking to a Sunderland fan about him today said he is very fast and we got a good deal for 2 million.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 17:34]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:07 - Jul 12 with 7836 viewsBadlands

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:48 - Jul 12 by thornabyswan

Was talking to a Sunderland fan about him today said he is very fast and we got a good deal for 2 million.

Very similar to Barrow at the same age.
I'd rather Routledge and Dyer with Asoro as backup / impact.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:24 - Jul 12 with 7751 viewsGixerJack

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:48 - Jul 12 by thornabyswan

I spoke to a Spurs fan who said the same about Naughton when we signed him
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:26 - Jul 12 with 7736 viewsJango

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:07 - Jul 12 by Badlands

You’d rather routledge? I’ve never seen this Asoro but I have every confidence he’s ten times the player routledge is these days. Blokes stealing a living
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:27 - Jul 12 with 7730 viewsLeonWasGod

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 16:42 - Jul 12 by herbie

Disagree. Bartley has shown he is very strong at Championship level, but if he wants to go we need to extract value, but I am not keen on selling to our rivals.

Agreed. Quality at this level as he's proven. Still, if he want to go then he needs to go. But if we can hang on to Fede and VdH that'll be a massive bonus. (Although I still expect Fede to go).
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:37 - Jul 12 with 7659 viewsthornabyswan

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:07 - Jul 12 by Badlands

Still got Narsingh and Montero if his work permit can be sorted.

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:41 - Jul 12 with 7630 viewshobo

Selling Bartley to a rival for £4m is a shocking piece of business
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:41 - Jul 12 with 7620 viewsforkbeard

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:37 - Jul 12 by thornabyswan

His permit is sorted. Just hasn't come back in to training yet.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:42 - Jul 12 with 7623 viewsFlashberryjack

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:37 - Jul 12 by thornabyswan

I read somewhere that Narsingh is off....and I doubt if we see Montero in a swans shirt again either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:48 - Jul 12 with 7586 viewsforkbeard

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:42 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

I read somewhere that Narsingh is off....and I doubt if we see Montero in a swans shirt again either.

Were rumours circulating for Narsingh about his ex manager Cocu wants him at Fenerbache but that story went stone cold.

As for Montero. The guy that normally follows him and Antonio Valencia about posted this just before the permit issue arose. Doesn't strike me he's looking elsewhere this year
(translation says have a good trip and go super well this season in Swansea)

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 18:11 - Jul 12 with 7467 viewsPozuelosSideys

Those who were never fans of the Swans before the PL days are being shown up on threads like this

Clueless. Theyd rather we threw gazillions on names who flop than youngsters with potential and key skills who fit the plan

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 18:15 - Jul 12 with 7444 viewsthornabyswan

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 18:11 - Jul 12 by PozuelosSideys

Those who were never fans of the Swans before the PL days are being shown up on threads like this

Clueless. Theyd rather we threw gazillions on names who flop than youngsters with potential and key skills who fit the plan

Yes there are plenty of them about it seems.
More than likely pi$$ed off because they bought a season thinking they could watch there beloved Man Utd Liverpool and Chelsea.
Relegation has hit some harder than others.

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 18:48 - Jul 12 with 7306 viewsLeonWasGod

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:48 - Jul 12 by forkbeard

Were rumours circulating for Narsingh about his ex manager Cocu wants him at Fenerbache but that story went stone cold.

As for Montero. The guy that normally follows him and Antonio Valencia about posted this just before the permit issue arose. Doesn't strike me he's looking elsewhere this year
(translation says have a good trip and go super well this season in Swansea)

IF he stays and IF he keeps fit and IF he hasn't lost any pace and IF he hasn't lost any quality, he'll scare championship defenders sh*tless.

Trouble is, there's probably a 1 in a thousand chance all those IFs will come true. Was ever the way with him.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 22:27 - Jul 12 with 6739 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 18:48 - Jul 12 by LeonWasGod

IF he stays and IF he keeps fit and IF he hasn't lost any pace and IF he hasn't lost any quality, he'll scare championship defenders sh*tless.

Trouble is, there's probably a 1 in a thousand chance all those IFs will come true. Was ever the way with him.

I have a bit more faith in Potter than some of his predecessors and I believe Jeff will be better managed Physically and Mentally. With the ability to rotate him with Narsingh, Dyer, Routledge , James, Asoro and Dhanda we should be able to field quick attacking front lines for the league campaign. A speedy striker and we will shape up nicely up front. Midfield is the crucial part though, without a good playmaker these lot won't get the ball.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 00:55 - Jul 13 with 6483 viewshobo

http://the72.co.uk/109159/west-brom-on-brink-of-kyle-bartley-move-for-bargain-fe
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 01:12 - Jul 13 with 6469 viewsjasper_T

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 18:48 - Jul 12 by LeonWasGod

I'd give Dan James the nod any day of the week. He gets up and goes again when people tackle him.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 12:51 - Jul 13 with 6156 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 01:12 - Jul 13 by jasper_T

I'd give Dan James the nod any day of the week. He gets up and goes again when people tackle him.

Which they did multiple times last season as that was they only way they could stop him.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 17:29 - Jul 13 with 5849 viewsawayjack

Asoro having is medical now per Sky and expect to complete this weekend.
Bartley gone - Asoro arrives on 21:21 - Jul 13 with 5612 viewsTheKirkyLife

Asoro is Potter's man. Very young, very raw, very pacey. Good be a great bit of business at £2 million if the improvement happens this season.

Bartley to potential rivals West Brom for £4 million is actually absymal business. Surely got to be worth £6 million at this level? Mind, clearly doesn't want to be here so good riddance I guess.

Just worried that we need to spend on a new CB now with Mawson and Fed likely going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024