Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Odds. 07:48 - Jul 25 with 4409 viewslifelong

We are 4/1 to go straight back up and 40/1 to go down to Division 1.

There seems to be confidence in the betting market that we will do well this season.
Latest Odds. on 08:28 - Jul 25 with 2185 viewsmoonie

Ah well. Bookies eh.
Latest Odds. on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 2089 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 08:28 - Jul 25 by moonie

Ah well. Bookies eh.

After yesterday’s performance and the side that GP picked, there’s much more of a chance of relegation than promotion

Just watch the two goals given away, with a totally redundant midfield, together with all of the miss passing if you want evidence of where the Swans will land up at the end of the season

Those odds will dramatically change and be reversed after the first two games against Sheffield United and a dirty side like Preston
Latest Odds. on 11:51 - Jul 25 with 2057 viewsomarjack

Stop basing your opinion on yesterday's game.

We played a midfield of Carroll, Grimes and Fulton..none of them will probably be a starter next season.

We had Routledge as LB which was obviously some kind of joke.

Montero and Dhanda are also not likely to start next season. Especially Jeff.

My only concern was VDH/Amat partnership. I expected them to get on better. But other than that it was truly an irrelevant match.

As for our odds to get back up..Who knows anything at this point? Millwall were that close to reach the play offs last season. So al this predicting sh!t doesn't really go here or there.

And tell me who are the favourites for promotion? Stoke? The same Stoke who lost to Bochum, Eppen and Hamburg within a week in their pre-season tour?

Or are they Boro? Who just lose 4-3 to Accrington Stanley?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 12:38]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Latest Odds. on 12:32 - Jul 25 with 1996 viewspencoedjack

Latest Odds. on 11:51 - Jul 25 by omarjack

We played a midfield of Carroll, Grimes and Fulton..none of them will probably be a starter next season.

My only concern was VDH/Amat partnership. I expected them to get on better. But other than that it was truly an irrelevant match.

As for our odds to get back up..Who knows anything at this point? Millwall were that close to reach the play offs last season. So al this predicting sh!t doesn't really go here or there.

And tell me who are the favourites for promotion? Stoke? The same Stoke who lost to Bochum, Eppen and Hamburg within a week in their pre-season tour?

I’d be amazed if Carroll is not starting in our midfield next season

Very happy but amazed.
Latest Odds. on 12:40 - Jul 25 with 1965 viewsawayjack

So if not Carrol, Grimes, Fulton, Montero or Dhanda who do you think will start in midfield against Sheffield next week?
Latest Odds. on 12:41 - Jul 25 with 1959 viewsCooperman

And our midfield for Sheff Utd will be who exactly?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Latest Odds. on 12:44 - Jul 25 with 1940 viewssherpajacob

40/1 is pretty good insurance bet odds. Stick £10 on and if we go down, you get your season ticket money back and more.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Latest Odds. on 12:44 - Jul 25 with 1939 viewsjasper_T

Grimes played left back. Routledge was on the right wing. Carroll, Fulton and Dhanda were the midfield. Did you even watch the game?
Login to get fewer ads

Latest Odds. on 12:44 - Jul 25 with 1936 viewsjasper_T

Latest Odds. on 12:44 - Jul 25 by sherpajacob

40/1 is pretty good insurance bet odds. Stick £10 on and if we go down, you get your season ticket money back and more.

Never bet against your own team ffs.
Latest Odds. on 12:46 - Jul 25 with 1927 viewsandypitt56

Sheffield Utd drew with inter milan last night.... we lost to Eibar, I think it should be the other way round. 4/1 to go down 40/1 to go back up!
Latest Odds. on 12:47 - Jul 25 with 1918 viewsDevz00

To be fair, people are concerned because our squad is weak in general.

Unless you think we are going to start signing a bunch of midfielders asap, then our midfield options at the moment are:
Fulton
Fer
Clucas
Dhanda
Grimes
Carroll

Fer isn't expected back until mid-september, by which point he will have missed 7+ league games. Clucas is probably going to miss at least 2 of the opening league games. So you are looking at a midfield of Carroll/Grimes/Fulton/Dhanda.

After being sent out on another loan, I honestly didn't think I would see Grimes ever wear a Swans shirt again. Dhanda isn't even classed as a senior signing but seems to have played his way in on pre-season.

Montero not likely to start? It look to me that he is certainly in Potter's plans.

We can ignore pre-season results, and the results of our rivals. The concern at the moment is that the team he picked yesterday is probably who he expects to be around at the start of the season.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Latest Odds. on 12:50 - Jul 25 with 1904 viewssherpajacob

Latest Odds. on 12:44 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Never bet against your own team ffs.

completely disagree.

i never bet on the team i want to win, to win.

If they don't win, I'm pissed off AND I've lost money.

Put an insurance bet on, if your team wins you are happy and don't mind losing some money, if they don't you are unhappy but you get compensated with some winnings.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Latest Odds. on 12:52 - Jul 25 with 1890 viewsomarjack

Latest Odds. on 12:40 - Jul 25 by awayjack

So if not Carrol, Grimes, Fulton, Montero or Dhanda who do you think will start in midfield against Sheffield next week?

Until Fer, Clucas are back we'll be in a bit of a fix no doubt.

But after the first few fixtures..Our midfield should consists of Fer, Clucas, and certainly a new signing..or at least I hope so.

As for Montero..There is no way he'll be starting..It's going to be either a new signing (like Celina? who knows)..Also Asoro, Narsingh have a bigger chance to start of course.

As for Dhanda..would it be bad if he starts? I'm liking what I'm seeing of him.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Latest Odds. on 13:56 - Jul 25 with 1776 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 12:40 - Jul 25 by awayjack

Can someone explain to me in how Fulton is in the first team squad

God help the Swans if he is picked to play
Latest Odds. on 14:18 - Jul 25 with 1752 viewsJohnw102

I think Dhanda looks useful, would be in my starting 11.
I think he will go something like this v Sheffield
KN
CR, KN26, VDH, JA, MO
YD, TC, MG,

LN OB ND

Leter in season when injured are fit we have Fer, Bony, Clucas, Astro to come into the squad. Plus youngsters like Lewis, James.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Latest Odds. on 14:28 - Jul 25 with 1727 viewsawayjack

Latest Odds. on 14:18 - Jul 25 by Johnw102

KN
CR, KN26, VDH, JA, MO
YD, TC, MG,

LN OB ND

Leter in season when injured are fit we have Fer, Bony, Clucas, Astro to come into the squad. Plus youngsters like Lewis, James.

Wouldn't you be concerned if our starting MF is Carrol, Grimes and Dhanda? No physicality, engine or aerial ability?
Latest Odds. on 14:31 - Jul 25 with 1719 viewsJango

Latest Odds. on 14:18 - Jul 25 by Johnw102

KN
CR, KN26, VDH, JA, MO
YD, TC, MG,

LN OB ND

12 players
Latest Odds. on 14:36 - Jul 25 with 1709 viewsKerouac

40/1 !?!?
I'm having me some of that action.

How could anyone not see that we will be in a relegation battle.
This squad is dogshite.
We haven't fixed any of our problems yet, I will get optimistic when we bring players in to address them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Latest Odds. on 14:38 - Jul 25 with 1701 viewsCooperman

Latest Odds. on 14:31 - Jul 25 by Jango

12 players

It’s our secret weapon.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Latest Odds. on 14:39 - Jul 25 with 1699 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 12:52 - Jul 25 by omarjack

Until Fer, Clucas are back we'll be in a bit of a fix no doubt.

But after the first few fixtures..Our midfield should consists of Fer, Clucas, and certainly a new signing..or at least I hope so.

As for Montero..There is no way he'll be starting..It's going to be either a new signing (like Celina? who knows)..Also Asoro, Narsingh have a bigger chance to start of course.

As for Dhanda..would it be bad if he starts? I'm liking what I'm seeing of him.

Fer playing in the Championship

You must be having a laugh

You saw how lazy Fer was in the Premier League

The Championship is twice as hard physically

Why do you think his previous Championship clubs were glad to get rid of him
Latest Odds. on 14:40 - Jul 25 with 1684 viewsjasper_T

"The Championship is twice as hard physically "

Bullshit.
Latest Odds. on 14:47 - Jul 25 with 1667 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 14:40 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

"The Championship is twice as hard physically "

Bullshit.

Well you will certainly find out in just over a week

Tell me it’s not physically harder after the Swans have played Preston and there many more clubs you can say the same about
Latest Odds. on 14:55 - Jul 25 with 1651 viewsSmellyplumz

Which bookies are giving those odds?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Latest Odds. on 15:19 - Jul 25 with 1606 viewsjasper_T

Latest Odds. on 14:47 - Jul 25 by valleyboy

Well you will certainly find out in just over a week

Tell me it’s not physically harder after the Swans have played Preston and there many more clubs you can say the same about

You think Preston's team is twice as fast and strong and intense as Premier League sides?
Latest Odds. on 15:43 - Jul 25 with 1567 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 15:19 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

You think Preston's team is twice as fast and strong and intense as Premier League sides?

The key word is physical
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024