Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . 22:54 - Jul 11 with 4754 viewsmoonie

Back to our parlous position

Bony,Ayews, Baston, ,Rots,Dyer ,Naughton ...all on our books

Reality ain't pleasant right now ,is it

Where s the positive posters these days of wine and roses
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 22:56 - Jul 11 with 3481 viewslonglostjack

Cheer up. It’s not the end of the world.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 22:58 - Jul 11 with 3466 viewsjack2jack

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 22:56 - Jul 11 by longlostjack

Cheer up. It’s not the end of the world.

Gareth!
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 22:58 - Jul 11 with 3467 viewsFireboy2

At least we know who the quislings are now though
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:04 - Jul 11 with 3431 viewsmoonie

I've been more concerned about us at bramhall lane Eddie.
Looking at how we are with players looking to bale out and nine coming in far exceeds any cincerns I have overcwhetgervengland win the world cup or folk up completely .

Still,they qualified when we wilted against our Celtic cousins .

Few of us will ever know what a World Cup is like in the flesh as regards Wales

Reality
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:07 - Jul 11 with 3411 viewssainthelens

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:04 - Jul 11 by moonie

Looking at how we are with players looking to bale out and nine coming in far exceeds any cincerns I have overcwhetgervengland win the world cup or folk up completely .

Reality

Are you on some sort of bonus for starting threads?
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:11 - Jul 11 with 3402 viewsmoonie

I'm fighting it out with pross for inane posts and Connor Omar for offensive ones ,where dead people are insulted .

So fook em all
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:14 - Jul 11 with 3397 viewsFireboy2

Reality

England = football nation with 45 million people

Wales = rugby/football nation with 3.5 million people

Work that out richard
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 07:00 - Jul 12 with 3251 viewsDrizzy

Recycling tired and poisonous criticism of our team in an attempt to deflect the fact England have just been eliminated.

Utter c*nt.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 07:41 - Jul 12 with 3184 viewsDr_Winston

Our books?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 08:06 - Jul 12 with 3134 viewsDaggyjack

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:14 - Jul 11 by Fireboy2

Work that out richard

Croatia's population is only 4 million though.

Wales needs to get away from this fiction of being a rugby country. It is for 6 weeks in February and March but the kids are firmly into football, not rugby.

School's need to recognise this.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 09:15 - Jul 12 with 3038 viewsmoonie

Croatia s " rugby" is basketball. Small population that ,at football,kicks arse.

We reached a very isolated Euros. We ve not a World Cup for most on here have been alive.

We ve a club in despair and we ve nowt to shout about.

It's about reality and wecre in shite ,deep shite
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 09:53 - Jul 12 with 2970 viewsWingstandwood

That low life Dineen said on Swansea Sound new signing numbers were dependent on out-goings a case of sell/move on to buy/strengthen..... The financial ramifications of being saddled with too many earning too much PL wages?.... Likely to be both catastrophic to the clubs future financial situation and likelihood of promotion back to the PL.

#Next-Level#.........B@llocks!

Argus!

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:01 - Jul 12 with 2950 views34dfgdf54

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 09:53 - Jul 12 by Wingstandwood

That low life Dineen said on Swansea Sound new signing numbers were dependent on out-goings a case of sell/move on to buy/strengthen..... The financial ramifications of being saddled with too many earning too much PL wages?.... Likely to be both catastrophic to the clubs future financial situation and likelihood of promotion back to the PL.

#Next-Level#.........B@llocks!

Was that on his interview the other week, or is this a new one?
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:02 - Jul 12 with 2949 viewspeenemunde

Parlours position ?
Scfc did exist pre 2011 you know.
Nothing parlours about it. Sit back and relax.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:23 - Jul 12 with 2917 viewsmoonie

Sorry,pee,parlous.

Yep, seen us first in 58.

We have a feckless chairman ,clueless board and players queueing up to bale out .

Parlous,dangerous ,uncertain
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 2905 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 07:00 - Jul 12 by Drizzy

Recycling tired and poisonous criticism of our team in an attempt to deflect the fact England have just been eliminated.

Utter c*nt.

Yes he is.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:31 - Jul 12 with 2894 viewsoldcob

Reality

First of all whats a cincern, okay that's a typo for concern, but WTF overcwhetgervengland is I'm at a loss.
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:32 - Jul 12 with 2890 viewsmoonie

Plenty of recycling on here ,which can only be good for the environment .

Now, England are out,we can concentrate on more serious ,pertinent matters .

Like what is happening to the Swans

Simple really.

England and this World Cup will be soon forgotten but I'm hoping out coming season will be remembered for the right reasons .
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:36 - Jul 12 with 2880 viewsjack_lord

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 23:14 - Jul 11 by Fireboy2

Work that out richard

England's population is 53.5 million and Wales has a population on less than 3.2 million.

The population is over 16 times larger than ours.

I hate the fact that Cardiff is in Wales.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:46 - Jul 12 with 2867 viewsmoonie

Not sure why you are getting so shitty Eddie. We have to be realistic . I am and post as such . If you or others can't handle it ,then don't read . That simple really.

Jason...Cardiff is forging ahead whilst Swansea dies a slow death . You know it, you see it . You re proud and I know it hurts for you to see .

Loads of us living in England ,like firebox, bleed about the English and England but would never ,ever return to live or work out of choice. I believe it biting the head off the people that feed you.

Sometimes ,the truth really does hurt and it's why moons get this crap, which is of course meaningless but by giving abuse it simply makes people feel better .

And that s alright with me
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:52 - Jul 12 with 2854 viewsWingstandwood

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:01 - Jul 12 by 34dfgdf54

Was that on his interview the other week, or is this a new one?

The one quite a few weeks back, the interview where he said Jenkins was working 'tirelessly' behind the scenes! The interview which was a PR-initiative ruse to bullsh#t the happy-clappy naive.

Argus!

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 11:08 - Jul 12 with 2821 viewsmoonie

Dr winston mentioned " books" .im assuming we do have them and are audited !
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 11:14 - Jul 12 with 2806 viewsHighjack

Work that out richard

It’s hard to work out why we are also shyte at rugby.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 11:17 - Jul 12 with 2801 viewsmoonie

It's not at the moment ,at least not internationally.
Domestically, yes ,apart from ScRlets ,but truth is, little of the money in Wales found at English clubs
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 11:18]
Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 11:54 - Jul 12 with 2735 viewsjack_lord

Thank folk for that .now then ,now then, now then . on 10:46 - Jul 12 by moonie

Not sure why you are getting so shitty Eddie. We have to be realistic . I am and post as such . If you or others can't handle it ,then don't read . That simple really.

Jason...Cardiff is forging ahead whilst Swansea dies a slow death . You know it, you see it . You re proud and I know it hurts for you to see .

Loads of us living in England ,like firebox, bleed about the English and England but would never ,ever return to live or work out of choice. I believe it biting the head off the people that feed you.

Sometimes ,the truth really does hurt and it's why moons get this crap, which is of course meaningless but by giving abuse it simply makes people feel better .

And that s alright with me

Rich, it really does hurt.

I remember going to Cardiff when I was young and thought it was a shitehole. We had a gleaming new indoor shopping centre and a lovely leisure centre so I made my innocent comparison.

Years later, project Cardiff - funded and promoted by the WA is burgeoning while we have an ageing shopping centre and still have a leisure centre.

It wouldn't have made any difference to me if England had won the WC though I know how much the press gets out of control over them. What does make a difference to me is to see Swansea stand on it's feet with the gloves off and say enough is enough.

Maybe the players should do that as well.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024