Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour voting against Brexit White paper 08:31 - Jul 13 with 3136 viewspikeypaul

Soubry has more or less confirmed this on Radio 5 just now and with the Conservative Brexiters it’s
clear the white paper will be kicked out.

Let’s be honest Labour would vote against anything regardless of the benefit or otherwise of the country if it damaged May.

But hey happy days NO DEAL and no link to the EI massive odds on now.

And NO DEAL is hard has it gets.What a wonderful day.

37 weeks AFLI
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 8:35]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 08:33 - Jul 13 with 2132 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 08:40 - Jul 13 with 2115 viewspikeypaul

Plenty of time to laugh in the rest of your sad life from March 29th when we will be out son.

259 AFLI

SUCK IT UP LOSER
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 8:41]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:03 - Jul 13 with 2080 viewslonglostjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 08:40 - Jul 13 by pikeypaul

Plenty of time to laugh in the rest of your sad life from March 29th when we will be out son.

259 AFLI

SUCK IT UP LOSER

You clearly can’t wait for the powdered egg and wartime spirit to return. You’ve heard how fantastic it was and want to experience it for yourself. All you’ve experienced is Britain in decline. It’s all the fault of the foreigners. Once we leave the horrible EU who are so mean and nasty to us, Britain will be great again. Dream on fella.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 9:04]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:07 - Jul 13 with 2074 viewswestwalesed

I'm beginning to believe that May, as a Remainer, has orchestrated a Masterclass.

She has produced a White paper so appalling to Brexiteers such as myself that I would vote to Remain in rather than accept that. However, as the OP has pointed out, if the thing collapses and we leave with No Deal and go to WTO terms, then I would take that right now.

As it stands, I think that in order to "clear this all up" - a 2nd Referendum will be proposed with a question of "Accept the Deal or Stay in the EU", and May will get her wish of Remaining in the EU after all.

I shudder to think though how the 52% could react to that.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:11 - Jul 13 with 2061 viewsItchySphincter

We are so lucky on PS to have all these wonderful insights in to how wonderful these WTO terms are. Good times ahead.

Woohooo.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:19 - Jul 13 with 2037 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 08:40 - Jul 13 by pikeypaul

259 AFLI

SUCK IT UP LOSER

Will you be voting UKIP in the October election? 😂
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:28 - Jul 13 with 2021 viewsPegojack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:11 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

We are so lucky on PS to have all these wonderful insights in to how wonderful these WTO terms are. Good times ahead.

Woohooo.

Spot on.

And let's remind ourselves how many fantastic international trade agreements that wonderful negotiator Dr Liam Fox has put on place to replace trade with the EU. The square root of feck all.
Dr Liam Fox, who was sacked a few years ago from the cabinet for allowing his boyfriend to travel around with him, freeloading, and actually attending official government meetings uninvited, with no authority or purpose to be at them. If it wasn't so feckin' tragic for the UK, it would be hilarious.
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:31 - Jul 13 with 2011 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:28 - Jul 13 by Pegojack

Spot on.

And let's remind ourselves how many fantastic international trade agreements that wonderful negotiator Dr Liam Fox has put on place to replace trade with the EU. The square root of feck all.
Dr Liam Fox, who was sacked a few years ago from the cabinet for allowing his boyfriend to travel around with him, freeloading, and actually attending official government meetings uninvited, with no authority or purpose to be at them. If it wasn't so feckin' tragic for the UK, it would be hilarious.

Liam Fox and David Davis - the Chuckle Brothers of European politics.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:38 - Jul 13 with 1993 viewsBatterseajack

A post no deal Brexit sandwich shop

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:48 - Jul 13 with 1965 viewsLeonWasGod

Doesn't matter pikey, as (a) there's a good chance the EU wouldn't go for it, and (b) it may well be illegal under WTO rules. Labour is irrelevant in this (and I wouldn't at all be surprised if the only reason they're prepared to go against it is because they know it couldn't happen anyway).
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 10:03 - Jul 13 with 1940 viewsjohnlangy

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:07 - Jul 13 by westwalesed

I'm beginning to believe that May, as a Remainer, has orchestrated a Masterclass.

She has produced a White paper so appalling to Brexiteers such as myself that I would vote to Remain in rather than accept that. However, as the OP has pointed out, if the thing collapses and we leave with No Deal and go to WTO terms, then I would take that right now.

As it stands, I think that in order to "clear this all up" - a 2nd Referendum will be proposed with a question of "Accept the Deal or Stay in the EU", and May will get her wish of Remaining in the EU after all.

Your last sentence is odd to say the least.

If there was a second referendum and the 52% vote to accept the deal then we're out. There'd be no reaction whatsoever.
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:13 - Jul 13 with 1884 viewsHighjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:38 - Jul 13 by Batterseajack

A post no deal Brexit sandwich shop

If I can pick up sandwiches for 15p during my lunch break I’ll take that, and I quite like liver sausage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:32 - Jul 13 with 1867 viewsdeanscfc

Why would you accept something (no deal) which we know through impact studies would knock around 8% off our economy, immediately remove the rights of millions, throwing their live into a real mess and disrupting business supply chains, access to medicines, flights..just about everything really. I honestly can't get my head around how anyone thinks 'no deal' is acceptable. No deal basically means f*cking a hell of a lot of people over.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 11:34]
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:35 - Jul 13 with 1856 viewsBatterseajack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:13 - Jul 13 by Highjack

If I can pick up sandwiches for 15p during my lunch break I’ll take that, and I quite like liver sausage.

Exactly, we won't be subjected to the EU's high cost of food!
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:46 - Jul 13 with 1841 viewsHighjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:35 - Jul 13 by Batterseajack

Exactly, we won't be subjected to the EU's high cost of food!

The only issue is to quote the nice middle class London lady on question time, “if we don’t have any immigrants who will make the sandwiches in Pret?”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 12:16 - Jul 13 with 1801 viewsBatterseajack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:46 - Jul 13 by Highjack

The only issue is to quote the nice middle class London lady on question time, “if we don’t have any immigrants who will make the sandwiches in Pret?”

Maybe those P's were pounds and not pence then.

Luncheon meat and tomato = £10
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 12:39 - Jul 13 with 1773 viewsPozuelosSideys

This third fudged option on the table is horrific. How anyone, on either side thinks its a good idea is beyond me. Talk about sticking your own neck in the rope knot.

WTO - lets be honest, that's the default option and not one anybody with a brain would want to go to.

Id rather stay in the EU than take either of the above options - although you can still find plenty of sandwich shops like the one above all across Europe even today.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 12:48 - Jul 13 with 1756 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:13 - Jul 13 by Highjack

They spelled it "sosage" - probably bloody foreigners...or thick Brexiters.
Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 13:33 - Jul 13 with 1704 viewsEbo

"leave with No Deal and go to WTO terms, then I would take that right now"

Why? That would be the worst thing to ever happen to the UK. Trade deals would take years and years not days and weeks. In the meantime heavy job losses would occur and our economy does not bear thinking about.

That's either fishing by you or being completely f ucking stupid.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 18:30 - Jul 13 with 1602 viewsFlashberryjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 09:11 - Jul 13 by ItchySphincter

Woohooo.

We are even luckier to have all these wonderful PS insights in to how terrible these WTO terms are.

We're all doomed i tell you.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 18:39 - Jul 13 with 1590 viewsBadlands

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 13:33 - Jul 13 by Ebo

"leave with No Deal and go to WTO terms, then I would take that right now"

Why? That would be the worst thing to ever happen to the UK. Trade deals would take years and years not days and weeks. In the meantime heavy job losses would occur and our economy does not bear thinking about.

That's either fishing by you or being completely f ucking stupid.

It seems many people think moving to WTO rules is like changing from Aldi to Lidl.
They are in for one hell of a shock.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 18:40 - Jul 13 with 1589 viewsHighjack

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 18:39 - Jul 13 by Badlands

It seems many people think moving to WTO rules is like changing from Aldi to Lidl.
They are in for one hell of a shock.

Yeah I did that once, Lidl is a shit hole.

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 18:57 - Jul 13 with 1565 viewsBadlands

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 18:40 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Yeah I did that once, Lidl is a shit hole.

Once out of Europe Lidl will seem like the home of the gods.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 19:41 - Jul 13 with 1528 viewsTheResurrection

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 11:32 - Jul 13 by deanscfc

Why would you accept something (no deal) which we know through impact studies would knock around 8% off our economy, immediately remove the rights of millions, throwing their live into a real mess and disrupting business supply chains, access to medicines, flights..just about everything really. I honestly can't get my head around how anyone thinks 'no deal' is acceptable. No deal basically means f*cking a hell of a lot of people over.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 11:34]

Basically because he's thick as shit and has clung onto Brexit like some deranged fackwit to give his sad excuse of a life some kind of warped meaning.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Labour voting against Brexit White paper on 20:05 - Jul 13 with 1496 viewsmoonie

Chris on politics !

Glad I stayed out of this pitiful exchange
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024