Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New challenge ahead. 14:47 - Jul 20 with 1723 viewsowainglyndwr

A new manager l am feeling quietly confident and starting to look forward to the new season.
I know there is nothing yet to shift mountains but got a feeling we will do well.
New challenge ahead. on 17:31 - Jul 20 with 1569 viewsRevJames

Does the fans' poll on the front page of PS refer to last season or the forthcoming one?
New challenge ahead. on 18:48 - Jul 20 with 1486 viewsOldjack

i can just see it , he does really well for us then he's head hunted and we're back to square one before you know it ,how come Bournemouth's manager is still there ,why hasn't he moved on to a bigger club?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New challenge ahead. on 19:02 - Jul 20 with 1447 viewsWxmJax

New challenge ahead. on 18:48 - Jul 20 by Oldjack

i can just see it , he does really well for us then he's head hunted and we're back to square one before you know it ,how come Bournemouth's manager is still there ,why hasn't he moved on to a bigger club?

He did. He moved to Burnley before returning to Bournemouth after a couple of seasons, citing personal circumstances. Perhaps he's just happy being there.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

New challenge ahead. on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 1408 viewsOldjack

New challenge ahead. on 19:02 - Jul 20 by WxmJax

He did. He moved to Burnley before returning to Bournemouth after a couple of seasons, citing personal circumstances. Perhaps he's just happy being there.

that move was yonks ago ,any club in the prem could have had him ,and he's proved his worth,yet he still remains at little old Bournemouth ,strange one is this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New challenge ahead. on 19:31 - Jul 20 with 1385 viewsbonymine

New challenge ahead. on 19:23 - Jul 20 by Oldjack

that move was yonks ago ,any club in the prem could have had him ,and he's proved his worth,yet he still remains at little old Bournemouth ,strange one is this

TBH Alan Bournemouth are no longer ‘little old Bournemouth’ they are now becoming the role model as an established and settled PL Club, a title we once held in years gone by, they have a great Manager with a talented squad I see them as finishing about 11-16th this season a very stable and well run Club....

Something we used to pride ourselves on before Jenkins, Morgan et al destroyed by selling out for ‘top dollar’ ....

We are now a shadow of our former Club ....

‘You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club .....’

STID .......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

New challenge ahead. on 19:50 - Jul 20 with 1340 viewsJethroJack

New challenge ahead. on 19:31 - Jul 20 by bonymine

TBH Alan Bournemouth are no longer ‘little old Bournemouth’ they are now becoming the role model as an established and settled PL Club, a title we once held in years gone by, they have a great Manager with a talented squad I see them as finishing about 11-16th this season a very stable and well run Club....

Something we used to pride ourselves on before Jenkins, Morgan et al destroyed by selling out for ‘top dollar’ ....

Bournemouth's turn for the drop next season & Howe gets the boot..
New challenge ahead. on 19:53 - Jul 20 with 1331 viewsbonymine

New challenge ahead. on 19:50 - Jul 20 by JethroJack

Bournemouth's turn for the drop next season & Howe gets the boot..

Maybe so but I think there’s going to be 3 worse teams than Bornmuff next season ? 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

New challenge ahead. on 20:10 - Jul 20 with 1285 viewsOldjack

that's as maybe but it still doesn't explain why he's still there ,he's a good manager and should have moved onto bigger and better things a while ago ,perhaps he's had offers but wants to remain loyal to little old Bournemouth

Login to get fewer ads

New challenge ahead. on 20:23 - Jul 20 with 1246 viewspencoedjack

New challenge ahead. on 19:53 - Jul 20 by bonymine

Maybe so but I think there’s going to be 3 worse teams than Bornmuff next season ? 👍

There is 1 20 miles along the Rd from me
New challenge ahead. on 21:35 - Jul 20 with 1135 viewsthornabyswan

There owner is loaded ours is not.
Hardly the model club though when he gets bored and he will they will fall quicker than Portsmouth.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

New challenge ahead. on 21:37 - Jul 20 with 1122 viewsmoonie

Their owner is indeed loaded but when he leaves I doubt he ll stab his co directors in the back as ours have done
New challenge ahead. on 21:40 - Jul 20 with 1116 viewsFlashberryjack

Like many I'm looking forward to the new season, albeit with very little confidence of going straight back up.

The championship is a bloody hard league (despite how sh*te some on here think it is) Our new manager will do well to stabilize the club, and make us a competitive championship side, because if he fails doesn't bare thinking about.

It's going to be a bumpy ride folks, but we're used to it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

New challenge ahead. on 21:45 - Jul 20 with 1092 viewsthornabyswan

New challenge ahead. on 21:37 - Jul 20 by moonie

Their owner is indeed loaded but when he leaves I doubt he ll stab his co directors in the back as ours have done

He has no. affinity for Bournemouth when all is said and done they are a small club.
The debt will rise and they will sink it's not sustainable.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

New challenge ahead. on 21:47 - Jul 20 with 1077 viewsmoonie

They are now. Who knows about the future though or what he has planned .
Frankly,our is all that bothers me . Premier League is pretty much irrelevant to me.
New challenge ahead. on 21:52 - Jul 20 with 1059 viewsthornabyswan

New challenge ahead. on 21:47 - Jul 20 by moonie

They are now. Who knows about the future though or what he has planned .
Frankly,our is all that bothers me . Premier League is pretty much irrelevant to me.

Yes I was just responding to Bonymine who said they are a model club. They are not more like a disaster waiting to happen.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 21:53]

New challenge ahead. on 21:56 - Jul 20 with 1030 viewsmoonie

They ve had an incredible rise almost like us but they are an infinitely smaller club that the Swans .

To me, a nothing club . No offence to anyone .
New challenge ahead. on 22:01 - Jul 20 with 1015 viewsthornabyswan

New challenge ahead. on 21:56 - Jul 20 by moonie

They ve had an incredible rise almost like us but they are an infinitely smaller club that the Swans .

To me, a nothing club . No offence to anyone .

They chucked millions at it we did it the hard way.
Not belittling there achievement but I honestly think they will plummet.

New challenge ahead. on 23:15 - Jul 20 with 905 viewsowainglyndwr

New challenge ahead. on 21:45 - Jul 20 by thornabyswan

He has no. affinity for Bournemouth when all is said and done they are a small club.
The debt will rise and they will sink it's not sustainable.

I am sure that I have read somewhere that Bournemouth are to build a new stadium.
New challenge ahead. on 08:45 - Jul 21 with 766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think this thread deserves a relevant response , not all this b*ll*cks about Bournemouth.
OGD I am of the same opinion. At last a new manager who makes things feel like they did on the way up, no stale signings just an emphasis on youth and pace. Feels like someone has given the place a good blast of fresh air.
We definitely need cover at striker (if one or both of the Ayews leave) and a good experienced CMF (Norwood if the rumour has legs sounds a very good option).

Sheffield United away is as good as any a place to start, away from the worried gasps of some of the Liberty faithful and the pressure/onus will be on SU. If we play a quick passing pacey counter attacking game we have a very good chance of getting that first win under our belts. Can't wait! COYS!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024