Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish Players 00:07 - Jul 23 with 2247 viewsParsSwans

I’m pretty accurate when stating about Scottish footie due to my time spent in it heard via media up there we may be after two Scottish players one from Hibs and one from Celtic depends on a couple of deals beteeen clubs Potter will be at Pittodrie Thu night would like to see McGinn come here or Lewis Morgan on loan.
Scottish Players on 00:34 - Jul 23 with 2216 viewsKerouac

Both of these boys play left-wing.

Niall McGinn (Aberdeen) is 31 and appears to be winding up his career.
Really can't see this.

Lewis Morgan (Celtic) is 21 and spent last season on loan at St. Mirren, where he scored 14 goals and 9 assists.

What do you think of Morgan Pars?
Personally, I would have thought Potter will be there to watch McKenna?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Scottish Players on 00:59 - Jul 23 with 2194 viewsParsSwans

Lewis Morgan is a cracking little player would easily be the best player we have brought from Scotland since Donnie. Re McGinn mate it’s the boy from Hibs not Niall McGinn of Aberdeen Celtic are also after good players would be pleased with either know more about Morgan as he played against team I worked for last season and seen him tear it up many times
Scottish Players on 01:15 - Jul 23 with 2168 viewsSwanjaxs

McGinn has turned us down before back in the day, blows more cold than hot, not good enough anyway

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scottish Players on 01:20 - Jul 23 with 2157 viewsKerouac

Scottish Players on 00:59 - Jul 23 by ParsSwans

Lewis Morgan is a cracking little player would easily be the best player we have brought from Scotland since Donnie. Re McGinn mate it’s the boy from Hibs not Niall McGinn of Aberdeen Celtic are also after good players would be pleased with either know more about Morgan as he played against team I worked for last season and seen him tear it up many times

Aaaahh, sorry, should have read your post properly.

John McGinn, that's different. He has good potential and plays CM, we need strengthening there.
Would happily take him.
How much do you think the Hibbies want for him?
...and what do you think the boy would prefer, an armchair seat in the Celtic midfield or a dog fight in the Championship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Scottish Players on 03:46 - Jul 23 with 2106 viewsChief

We've been linked to Lewis Morgan before. #Huwslist

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Scottish Players on 08:51 - Jul 23 with 1936 viewsFrank_Lazarus

McGinn seems to have had his head turned by Celtic, who appear to see him as the long-term replacement for Scott Brown. Forest had a few bids turned down for him while Warburton was there and Celtic seem to be edging towards Hibs' valuation in increments. He'll probably fetch £2.5-3m with add-ons pushing it to £4-5m.

As stated above, Morgan was definitely on Jenkins' list from his St Mirren days. He's just had knee surgery, though.

Both decent players, but not sure I could see either of them coming off at the moment.
Scottish Players on 08:53 - Jul 23 with 1928 viewsJackieMoon

McGinn is practically a done deal to Celtic, they had initial offer rejected but Rodgers has publicly spoke about wanting the player so deal will be wrapped up i suspect when Celtic cough up a bit more cash as he is in the last year of his contract.

Morgan when he was signed wasn't planned immediately to be going into the Celtic first team, however, hes had a good preseason and is likely now to be a bench/last 20 mins player there now and fighting for a start.

So I reckon but are highly unlikely, if they were to sign but both very good players.
Scottish Players on 11:58 - Jul 23 with 1821 viewsWarwickHunt

Scottish Players on 03:46 - Jul 23 by Chief

We've been linked to Lewis Morgan before. #Huwslist

Only a matter of time then...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024