Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saman Ghoddos 19:15 - May 25 with 8028 viewsMagic_Michu

Reports suggesting that Potter’s first signing will be Ghoddos. He should be available for around £5 million.

Looking at him playing he looks like a potential Mahrez type player for us that we’re crying out for. Someone with a bit of spark & creativity.

Go get him!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Saman Ghoddos on 19:20 - May 25 with 6061 viewsSwansea93

He's been linked to a few Premier League teams and a couple in Spain.

http://ostersundsfk.se/ghoddos-tack-for-allt-ni-har-gjort-for-mig/

He's basically confirmed he's leaving Östersunds anyway, maybe we'll announce him and Potter together.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 19:22]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Saman Ghoddos on 19:22 - May 25 with 6036 viewsPrivate_Partz

B Hell we haven't even signed Potter yet! ;-) Where did you hear this?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Saman Ghoddos on 19:23 - May 25 with 6023 viewsWark

Lots of these "reports" seem to be nothing but far-fetched speculations. As far as I know Ghoddos has been linked with Celta Vigo and I think he'll rather go to La Liga than Championship. But with Potter at Swansea everything is possible..
Saman Ghoddos on 19:24 - May 25 with 6012 viewsmagicdaps10

Supposedly Ghoddos and Ken Sema might be coming with Potter.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Saman Ghoddos on 19:28 - May 25 with 5972 viewsmagicdaps10

Saman Ghoddos on 19:22 - May 25 by Private_Partz

B Hell we haven't even signed Potter yet! ;-) Where did you hear this?

A swedish reporter said on twitter that Gheddos and Sema will join Potter at Swansea.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Saman Ghoddos on 19:29 - May 25 with 5958 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

£5M sounds about right!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Saman Ghoddos on 19:34 - May 25 with 5901 viewsShaky

According to the article he joined up with the Iranian world cup squad at their training camp in Turkey on Monday, aiming to make into the final squad to travel to Russia.

Will he sign with that in prospect? Dunno.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Saman Ghoddos on 19:42 - May 25 with 5846 viewsJonathans_coat

Saman Ghoddos on 19:24 - May 25 by magicdaps10

Supposedly Ghoddos and Ken Sema might be coming with Potter.

Interesting. Potentially 2 attacking/creative players coming in. Huge step up for them from the Swedish league, but worth a shot for the right price.

These sound like Swansea signings of old. Young, relative unknowns, cheap and hungry to prove themselves at a higher level.
Login to get fewer ads

Saman Ghoddos on 19:46 - May 25 with 5820 viewsWark

At our ÖFK supporter's forum we've been joking about at all the rumours of who Potter will bring with him to Swansea. Right now it's the assistant manager, the scout, Sema, Ghoddos, Potter's neighbours, the pitch, a referee and the kitman's moustache.
Saman Ghoddos on 19:50 - May 25 with 5773 viewsswan65split

Saman Ghoddos on 19:42 - May 25 by Jonathans_coat

Interesting. Potentially 2 attacking/creative players coming in. Huge step up for them from the Swedish league, but worth a shot for the right price.

These sound like Swansea signings of old. Young, relative unknowns, cheap and hungry to prove themselves at a higher level.

Thought we had one last Season who liked playing Dab with advertising boards!
Saman Ghoddos on 19:51 - May 25 with 5757 viewsairedale

Saman Ghoddos on 19:46 - May 25 by Wark

At our ÖFK supporter's forum we've been joking about at all the rumours of who Potter will bring with him to Swansea. Right now it's the assistant manager, the scout, Sema, Ghoddos, Potter's neighbours, the pitch, a referee and the kitman's moustache.

Ha ha. Rumours hey.
Saman Ghoddos on 19:52 - May 25 with 5747 viewsJonathans_coat

Saman Ghoddos on 19:50 - May 25 by swan65split

Thought we had one last Season who liked playing Dab with advertising boards!

He wasn’t cheap or unknown. He was a big bolarx big time Charlie. Too much too young, it’s ruined him!
Saman Ghoddos on 20:03 - May 25 with 5674 viewsOldjack

Calm down dears ,we haven't even got a manager yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Saman Ghoddos on 20:15 - May 25 with 5579 viewsTheKirkyLife

Saman Ghoddos on 19:29 - May 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

£5M sounds about right!

Could old Huw Jenkins Special.

Now all we need is a cheap U23 player from Falkirk and that's a successful window.
Saman Ghoddos on 21:38 - May 25 with 5207 viewsomarjack

Clearly Ghoddos and Sema are hardly the most exciting transfers.

But I'm so very sick of our current squad,I'm willing to take any players who could offer something new,hungry and not a bunch of fat spoiled c*nts like Andre,Ki and bloody Routledge etc..

Add to that a manager with a good reputation who knows these players and helped developing them and there is some glimmer of hope for once. No more prima-donnas and ageing players stealing a living while knowing they're not up to the challenge anymore..

These Ostersunds kids are probably on a 100 k/year or so (or what Bony makes in a week only)

Clucas's salary is probably enough to finance the entire Ostersunds's senior squad..spoiled w@nker.

Young,hungry,healthy,well-scouted and somehow economical is the way to go. Not rehashing previous players with terrible injury records on enormous salaries or overpriced because they're English or play for a PL club..look where that landed us.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 21:40]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Saman Ghoddos on 21:44 - May 25 with 5165 viewsbonymine

Saman Ghoddos on 21:38 - May 25 by omarjack

Clearly Ghoddos and Sema are hardly the most exciting transfers.

But I'm so very sick of our current squad,I'm willing to take any players who could offer something new,hungry and not a bunch of fat spoiled c*nts like Andre,Ki and bloody Routledge etc..

Add to that a manager with a good reputation who knows these players and helped developing them and there is some glimmer of hope for once. No more prima-donnas and ageing players stealing a living while knowing they're not up to the challenge anymore..

These Ostersunds kids are probably on a 100 k/year or so (or what Bony makes in a week only)

Clucas's salary is probably enough to finance the entire Ostersunds's senior squad..spoiled w@nker.

Young,hungry,healthy,well-scouted and somehow economical is the way to go. Not rehashing previous players with terrible injury records on enormous salaries or overpriced because they're English or play for a PL club..look where that landed us.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 21:40]

You appear to be a bit mixed up Omar lots of angry content with little follow up ? .......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Saman Ghoddos on 21:50 - May 25 with 5131 viewsomarjack

Saman Ghoddos on 21:44 - May 25 by bonymine

You appear to be a bit mixed up Omar lots of angry content with little follow up ? .......

I guess you're right,so let me explain it better..I just pointed out the disparity in salaries to highlight how spoiled (and how much of a failure) our current players are,while these Ostersunds players are being paid little yet punching over their weight..simple really.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 21:51]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Saman Ghoddos on 21:59 - May 25 with 5075 viewsbonymine

Saman Ghoddos on 21:50 - May 25 by omarjack

I guess you're right,so let me explain it better..I just pointed out the disparity in salaries to highlight how spoiled (and how much of a failure) our current players are,while these Ostersunds players are being paid little yet punching over their weight..simple really.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 21:51]

OK fine I get it now 😉😉😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Saman Ghoddos on 22:05 - May 25 with 5043 viewsdameedna

Baston Sanches Mesa Abraham Bony Gomis Narsingh Barrow EcuadorianBomber
A lot of failures or under performers in the EPL
Would prefer to get tried and tested Championship players in
Or stick with our current squad if affordable with a few trims
And get Curtis Leon and Rangel involved asap
Saman Ghoddos on 23:05 - May 25 with 4775 viewsPrivate_Partz

Saman Ghoddos on 22:05 - May 25 by dameedna

Baston Sanches Mesa Abraham Bony Gomis Narsingh Barrow EcuadorianBomber
A lot of failures or under performers in the EPL
Would prefer to get tried and tested Championship players in
Or stick with our current squad if affordable with a few trims
And get Curtis Leon and Rangel involved asap

I don't think they failed as players because they were foreign.
The reasons were unsuitable, inexperience, injury prone,not up to standard and Jenkins. A good scouting system can pick up suitable foreign players and those with Championship experience. What we don't want is one that relies on computer programs to source the players in the first instance.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

N/A. on 01:39 - May 26 with 4575 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 9:57]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Saman Ghoddos on 07:05 - May 26 with 4383 viewsPegojack

Knowing Jenkins, we'll end up with the kitman's moustache, and that'll cost us £5 million.
Saman Ghoddos on 08:05 - May 26 with 4268 viewsthornabyswan

Yes sounds like Martinez when he left us.
I think I had a good chat with you once only been to Ipswich once the 1.1 game in the Championship.
Is that pub Still there opposite the train station.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Saman Ghoddos on 08:55 - May 26 with 4098 viewsWark

Saman Ghoddos on 08:05 - May 26 by thornabyswan

Yes sounds like Martinez when he left us.
I think I had a good chat with you once only been to Ipswich once the 1.1 game in the Championship.
Is that pub Still there opposite the train station.

Yep, the Station Hotel is still the pub for away fans.
Saman Ghoddos on 09:04 - May 26 with 4063 viewsDewi1jack

Saman Ghoddos on 07:05 - May 26 by Pegojack

Knowing Jenkins, we'll end up with the kitman's moustache, and that'll cost us £5 million.

Plus all their goalies right down to the U3's

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024