Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight 23:08 - Jul 31 with 3017 viewsDarran

Jack_Meoff,What a bloody cracking bloke. Made my night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:14 - Jul 31 with 1826 viewsbonymine

Where was the meeting held Darr I may turn up for the next one 👍😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:14 - Jul 31 with 1822 viewsDarran

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:14 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Where was the meeting held Darr I may turn up for the next one 👍😉

Gorseinon,The New Lodge.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:17 - Jul 31 with 1808 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:14 - Jul 31 by Darran

Gorseinon,The New Lodge.

Fantastic about a quarter of a mile from my house 👍 when is the next meeting I’d love to attend ?

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:18 - Jul 31 with 1802 viewsDarran

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:17 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Fantastic about a quarter of a mile from my house 👍 when is the next meeting I’d love to attend ?

lol

There’s a special two weeks tonight.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:22 - Jul 31 with 1797 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:18 - Jul 31 by Darran

lol

There’s a special two weeks tonight.

Can anybody attend or is it a more formal gathering ?

Seriously it is something which captures my imagination and which I have an open mind about so I would like to hear what they’ve got to say on the subject 👍

Do I have to book a place with somebody in advance ?

Cheers 👍

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:26 - Jul 31 with 1787 viewsDarran

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:22 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Seriously it is something which captures my imagination and which I have an open mind about so I would like to hear what they’ve got to say on the subject 👍

Cheers 👍

You just turn up on the night.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:27 - Jul 31 with 1782 viewsDarran

14 AUGUST 2018: THE PENTYRCH UFO INCIDENT - NEW DATA

Caz Clarke and Gari Jones will take us through some recent developments in our investigation of this case, and highlight some amazing developments which have transpired since our March meeting (this is an extra meeting which is not on our usual last Tuesday of the month).

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:33 - Jul 31 with 1765 viewsDyfnant

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:27 - Jul 31 by Darran

14 AUGUST 2018: THE PENTYRCH UFO INCIDENT - NEW DATA

Caz Clarke and Gari Jones will take us through some recent developments in our investigation of this case, and highlight some amazing developments which have transpired since our March meeting (this is an extra meeting which is not on our usual last Tuesday of the month).

SPOILER ALERT : They concluded it was a dodgy batch of mushrooms they bought in the Gyp

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:35 - Jul 31 with 1759 viewsDarran

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:33 - Jul 31 by Dyfnant

SPOILER ALERT : They concluded it was a dodgy batch of mushrooms they bought in the Gyp

🖕🏻

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:36 - Jul 31 with 1757 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:26 - Jul 31 by Darran

Cheers Darr see you next time (and Jackmeoff if he goes again) 👍

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:37 - Jul 31 with 1754 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:33 - Jul 31 by Dyfnant

It was the Bug actually mate get your facts right 👍😂😉

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:43 - Jul 31 with 1742 viewsWarwickHunt

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:26 - Jul 31 by Darran

Drop in.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:43 - Jul 31 with 1740 viewsDarran

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:36 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Cheers Darr see you next time (and Jackmeoff if he goes again) 👍

I’ll be there.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:56 - Jul 31 with 1722 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:43 - Jul 31 by WarwickHunt

Drop in.

From outer space is it ? ........

Will you be there Warwick be good to meet you too ? 👍

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:00 - Aug 1 with 1710 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:43 - Jul 31 by Darran

I’ll be there.

20 minute walk for me to get up there but a lift home in THE Bentley sounds awesome 😂👍😉😮

Cheers Darr 👍😉😂

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:03 - Aug 1 with 1702 viewsLord_Bony

I ll be at the next one.

I m the one with the yellowey, starey eyes.

I can look right into your soul.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:07 - Aug 1 with 1685 viewsWarwickHunt

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:56 - Jul 31 by bonymine

From outer space is it ? ........

Will you be there Warwick be good to meet you too ? 👍

Love to meet for a pint mate but there’s more chance of Lord Lucan turning up on Shergar than me going to that nutters’ convention.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:08 - Aug 1 with 1680 viewsbonymine

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:07 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Love to meet for a pint mate but there’s more chance of Lord Lucan turning up on Shergar than me going to that nutters’ convention.

So that’s a NO then 👍😂😂😂

Each to their own 😉

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 00:18 - Aug 1 with 1658 viewsKerouac

...and here you are jacking him off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 07:56 - Aug 1 with 1503 viewsbuilthjack

Do you have to dress up?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:55 - Aug 1 with 1435 viewsMo_Wives

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 07:56 - Aug 1 by builthjack

Do you have to dress up?

Cheeky c*nt. Mr Prosser always wears those shirts.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:57 - Aug 1 with 1422 viewsHCMC

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 23:22 - Jul 31 by bonymine

Cheers 👍

They will welcome any gullible moron going by last nights audience.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:57 - Aug 1 with 1422 viewsWarwickHunt

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:55 - Aug 1 by Mo_Wives

Cheeky c*nt. Mr Prosser always wears those shirts.

Helps him blend in with the nutjobs.
Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:58 - Aug 1 with 1418 viewsLeonWasGod

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 07:56 - Aug 1 by builthjack

Do you have to dress up?

Just headgear

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 09:02 - Aug 1 with 1411 viewsMo_Wives

Met a poster off here down the UFO meeting tonight on 08:57 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

Helps him blend in with the nutjobs.

Was it an empty room with awful wall paper? Or a room full of men wearing shirts like Darran?

Only joking, Daz.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024