Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 21:22 - Aug 4 with 3863 viewsSwan91

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leroy-skipper-swans

Just been announced that Leroy Fer is now Captain with VDH as number 2.

GP still expecting Fernandez to leave??
Leroy Fer on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 3688 viewsSwansea93

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlK03BEhsI6/?hl=en

Let's see more of this Leroy.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Leroy Fer on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 3680 viewsSwan91

Makes sense.. everytime i see a Swans video.. Fer always seems to be the happy player who gets o well with most of the other players... seems to always be passionate about playing for us aswell. I'm guessing it also means GP feels he will slot straight into the midfield when he recovers.
Leroy Fer on 21:45 - Aug 4 with 3655 viewsFireboy2

To the OP

I thought FF along with VDH had a great game
Leroy Fer on 21:45 - Aug 4 with 3644 viewsLeonWasGod

Hope Fede isn't off. We need him.
Leroy Fer on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 3635 viewsSwan91

Leroy Fer on 21:45 - Aug 4 by Fireboy2

To the OP

I thought FF along with VDH had a great game

I agree... and I hope they stay as our main 2 CB's this season. I feel it will be less solid if we have VDH and Amat together.
Leroy Fer on 07:26 - Aug 5 with 3317 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck Leroy, good choice.

Beware of the Risen People

Leroy Fer on 08:16 - Aug 5 with 3153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer on 21:43 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

He's a beast of a player on his day. If we'd had him yesterday they wouldn't have scored. He'll be a great influence on our young guns so can't wait to see him back. Anyone know when that is?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leroy Fer on 09:51 - Aug 5 with 2934 viewsicecoldjack

Good choice from potter, I think a player like fer can boss this division and some players thrive on the extra responsibility, let's not forget that when leroy got injured last season he was missed badly and was a reason for us going down.

Having seen some of our players look very comfortable in this division yesterday, I think Leroy will be different class if he comes back from injury 100%.

Smart move by potter with him and VDH.
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 09:53 - Aug 5 with 2913 viewsbuilthjack

It may just stop him getting absolutely stupid bookings.
I just hope Fede is staying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leroy Fer on 10:05 - Aug 5 with 2852 viewsicecoldjack

Leroy Fer on 09:53 - Aug 5 by builthjack

It may just stop him getting absolutely stupid bookings.
I just hope Fede is staying.

He won't be getting half those bookings in the championship, the refs let a lot more go on thankfully ! I don't think there was a yellow card for either team yesterday .

Fee will do great if fully recovered, his personality lends itself to him enjoying being the daddy of the team and we know on his day he's a beast of a player.

As for Freddy,seems clear to me he's told the club.he wants out , that's a shame as again at this level he'd be fantastic, those extra split seconds mean he can actually pick his pass better, having seen potters signings I'm actually very confident in who he'll bring in as a replacement .

I think Freddy has an offer from Russia so it will be about money and nothing else, but like a said last month on here the best thing fornthr club is to get rid of as many players a possible and start fresh, there are no hangovers then and everything is seen as a possibility not a problem !
Leroy Fer on 10:12 - Aug 5 with 2797 viewstheloneranger

Leroy's goal for QPR v SWANS

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Leroy Fer on 10:17 - Aug 5 with 2764 viewsicecoldjack

Leroy Fer on 21:43 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Yep, without could be massive for us this season, was our biggest loss last year too, those clips shown prove he has all the ability in the world .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024