Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The SCSA 17:54 - Aug 9 with 4248 viewsDarran

Just woke up on Twitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The SCSA on 18:02 - Aug 9 with 3698 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a shame they let a 12 year old child run their social media for a few months, completely eroding the legitimacy some worked so hard to build up. Then hastily giving away their funds to a charity, which whilst is an excellent cause, wasn't what the money was donated for and could have been spent exerting pressure on the people the organisation was set up to target.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The SCSA on 18:10 - Aug 9 with 3581 viewsLoyal

JF mark 2 is back.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The SCSA on 18:10 - Aug 9 with 3556 viewsLeonWasGod

You mean they weren’t vocal after our excellent start last week? There’s a surprise.
The SCSA on 18:10 - Aug 9 with 3550 viewsJackfath

The SCSA on 18:10 - Aug 9 by Loyal

JF mark 2 is back.

JF?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The SCSA on 18:14 - Aug 9 with 3490 viewsDarran

The SCSA on 18:10 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

You mean they weren’t vocal after our excellent start last week? There’s a surprise.

Well that’s the problem. If they want Jenkins out they should want him out at all times.
I’ve gone past caring but it’s not rocket science.

The SCSA on 18:15 - Aug 9 with 3464 viewsJackfath

The SCSA on 18:14 - Aug 9 by Darran

Well that’s the problem. If they want Jenkins out they should want him out at all times.
I’ve gone past caring but it’s not rocket science.

It's like most on here though. Fickle as phick.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The SCSA on 18:16 - Aug 9 with 3444 viewsDarran

The SCSA on 18:15 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

It's like most on here though. Fickle as phick.

Spot on as usual my Friend.

The SCSA on 18:20 - Aug 9 with 3395 viewsderijack

Or perhaps the abuse they receive when we win a game makes it not worth the effort.

"Huw was great once.. we MUST remember that"

Its going well now isnt it.

Login to get fewer ads

The SCSA on 18:22 - Aug 9 with 3342 viewspeenemunde

SCSA are a joke.
Let’s be honest a few good results they they will disappear again, until we hit a rough patch and appear again and so on and so on.

Times have moved on and the reality is that most fans aren’t bothered about the politics of the club.

For me I’ll be there on Saturday hopefully to see a Swans win, with the realisation that mistakes have obviously been made, but believe those who made those mistakes had the best intentions of the club in mind.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 18:31]
The SCSA on 18:23 - Aug 9 with 3325 viewsLandore_Jack

About time. It's time to make a stand against the owners. Yanks Out! Jenkins Out!

#backtojack

The SCSA on 18:25 - Aug 9 with 3294 viewsDarran

The SCSA on 18:20 - Aug 9 by derijack

Or perhaps the abuse they receive when we win a game makes it not worth the effort.

"Huw was great once.. we MUST remember that"

Its going well now isnt it.

If they aren’t going to be consistent don’t bother.

It’s hilarious that they’ve woken from they slumber today and started tweeting the Yanks.

If we win on Saturday they’ll probably go back to sleep.

The SCSA (n/t) on 18:26 - Aug 9 with 3280 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 18:26]

#backtojack

The SCSA on 18:29 - Aug 9 with 3213 viewspeenemunde

The SCSA on 18:25 - Aug 9 by Darran

If they aren’t going to be consistent don’t bother.

It’s hilarious that they’ve woken from they slumber today and started tweeting the Yanks.

If we win on Saturday they’ll probably go back to sleep.

Spot on.
They only appear when there is negativity in the air.
Where were they last Saturday evening ?
The SCSA on 18:30 - Aug 9 with 3209 viewslonglostjack

The SCSA on 18:22 - Aug 9 by peenemunde

SCSA are a joke.
Let’s be honest a few good results they they will disappear again, until we hit a rough patch and appear again and so on and so on.

Times have moved on and the reality is that most fans aren’t bothered about the politics of the club.

For me I’ll be there on Saturday hopefully to see a Swans win, with the realisation that mistakes have obviously been made, but believe those who made those mistakes had the best intentions of the club in mind.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 18:31]

“Let’s be honest a few good results they will disappear again, until we hit a rough patch and appear again and so on and so on.”

Bit like Dwight then.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The SCSA on 18:31 - Aug 9 with 3182 viewsWingstandwood

I donated a fair whack to that organisation, proud to have done so, doer's will always be far more 'elite' than ineffectual keyboard warriors. Nice to see a lot of money going to a deserving cancer charity!

Zero end-product hot-air weaklings and armchair critics that previously rubbished the very people who wanted a rekindling of Petty era spirit? They (unlike SCSA) gave nothing, achieved nothing, did nothing other than go tap, tap, tap on a keyboard. And that is a FACT!

Boy, oh boy can some people sleep well tonight and if inclined to do so can feel very smug and be very proud that they did at the very least try especially when supporters see a day like this!

All selfless dynamic doer's from the Patti Pavilion era onwards hold your heads up high and basque in your superiority!

Argus!

The SCSA on 18:32 - Aug 9 with 3171 viewsNeath_Jack

The SCSA on 18:31 - Aug 9 by Wingstandwood

I donated a fair whack to that organisation, proud to have done so, doer's will always be far more 'elite' than ineffectual keyboard warriors. Nice to see a lot of money going to a deserving cancer charity!

Zero end-product hot-air weaklings and armchair critics that previously rubbished the very people who wanted a rekindling of Petty era spirit? They (unlike SCSA) gave nothing, achieved nothing, did nothing other than go tap, tap, tap on a keyboard. And that is a FACT!

Boy, oh boy can some people sleep well tonight and if inclined to do so can feel very smug and be very proud that they did at the very least try especially when supporters see a day like this!

All selfless dynamic doer's from the Patti Pavilion era onwards hold your heads up high and basque in your superiority!

You donated money? You should have said mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The SCSA on 18:33 - Aug 9 with 3155 viewspeenemunde

The SCSA on 18:30 - Aug 9 by longlostjack

“Let’s be honest a few good results they will disappear again, until we hit a rough patch and appear again and so on and so on.”

Bit like Dwight then.

What has Dwight got to do with it ?
Do SCSA want to be taken seriously or what ?
From what i can see they seem like a bunch of clowns.
The SCSA on 18:34 - Aug 9 with 3136 viewsWingstandwood

The SCSA on 18:32 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

You donated money? You should have said mun.

Yes indeed I did!

Argus!

The SCSA on 18:35 - Aug 9 with 3102 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The SCSA on 18:33 - Aug 9 by peenemunde

The ironic thing is I was posting concerns regarding 'Lord Huw' years ago and was ridiculed for it by the likes of him. However I take no pleasure in being proven right.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The SCSA on 18:35 - Aug 9 with 3100 viewslonglostjack

The SCSA on 18:33 - Aug 9 by peenemunde

Hell you’re a bundle of laughs.

The SCSA on 18:36 - Aug 9 with 3086 viewsLandore_Jack

Well said. There are plenty of fans that don't give a dam, and like to mock other fans for being proactive against the owners.

#backtojack

The SCSA on 18:36 - Aug 9 with 3063 viewslonglostjack

The SCSA on 18:35 - Aug 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The ironic thing is I was posting concerns regarding 'Lord Huw' years ago and was ridiculed for it by the likes of him. However I take no pleasure in being proven right.

Fake news. “ By the likes of”
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 18:44]

The SCSA on 18:38 - Aug 9 with 3036 viewspeenemunde

The SCSA on 18:35 - Aug 9 by longlostjack

Hell you’re a bundle of laughs.

I know I am.
The SCSA on 18:46 - Aug 9 with 2965 viewsWingstandwood

The SCSA on 18:36 - Aug 9 by Landore_Jack

Well said. There are plenty of fans that don't give a dam, and like to mock other fans for being proactive against the owners.

Yep there is a saying "action speaks louder than words"..... It's so true!

Argus!

The SCSA on 20:09 - Aug 9 with 2715 viewsLoyal

Spot on mate. These fckrs are as bad as the poison in the club.
Frightened and thick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024