Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers 16:51 - Aug 9 with 940 viewsNeath_Jack

We should have just gone out and bought all the players posters are suggesting on here.

Then in a couple of years those same posters would have been on here moaning as we go into liquidation.

Nothing like a transfer window to make posters on here to go absolutely bonkers.

Should have gambled the future of the club on the slim chance of getting promoted straight away.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Transfers on 16:51 - Aug 9 with 921 viewsdobjack2

What all one of them?
Transfers on 16:53 - Aug 9 with 871 viewsNeath_Jack

Transfers on 16:51 - Aug 9 by dobjack2

What all one of them?

So are you telling me, if he had signed Lionel Woods, the natives on here would have been happy? Come on, you've been on here for enough transfer windows to know that's not how it works.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Transfers on 16:55 - Aug 9 with 852 viewsAngelRangelQS

They’ve got no interest in/expectation of getting promoted straight away. Potter pretty much confirmed that.

It’s a bit disappointing that nobody has come in today (who cares about Declan John?) and I’m surprised that we’ve let 3 CBS go (if that happens) but at the end of the day we all wanted a clear out and we’ve done that.

The positive is that the youngsters will surely be given a chance now.
Transfers on 17:00 - Aug 9 with 786 viewsJohnw102

Transfers on 16:55 - Aug 9 by AngelRangelQS

They’ve got no interest in/expectation of getting promoted straight away. Potter pretty much confirmed that.

It’s a bit disappointing that nobody has come in today (who cares about Declan John?) and I’m surprised that we’ve let 3 CBS go (if that happens) but at the end of the day we all wanted a clear out and we’ve done that.

4 CBs I make it KB, AM, FF. JA.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Transfers on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 751 viewsNeath_Jack

Transfers on 16:55 - Aug 9 by AngelRangelQS

Sums it up for me mate.

Transfers on 17:05 - Aug 9 with 707 viewsgiantstoneater

We have or are about to let go Bartley, Mawson, Fernandez and Amat 4 of our senior centre halves and have not brought one in as a replacement, does that sound good to you? We all understand the need to lose the big earners in the squad but we have to try and have a competitive squad what part of that don`t you understand? We have one centre forward at the club that is fit the other one is injured and its likely he will be moved on in the next window. "Harry will need his wand" for the rest of the season and try and keep us up.
Transfers on 17:09 - Aug 9 with 663 viewsAngelRangelQS

Transfers on 17:00 - Aug 9 by Johnw102

4 CBs I make it KB, AM, FF. JA.

Yeah I forgot all about Mawson tbh
Transfers on 17:15 - Aug 9 with 630 viewsdobjack2

Transfers on 16:53 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

So are you telling me, if he had signed Lionel Woods, the natives on here would have been happy? Come on, you've been on here for enough transfer windows to know that's not how it works.

Woods appeared to be the key transfer in today, most other positions can potentially be resolved by loan deals to an extent.

I’m surprised we bought Declan John though.

A striker was always going to be a loan but the problem will be game time with Mcburnie as first choice and that could turn off a lot of options. Paper thin.

Amat will stay until a centre half comes in on loan. Again lack of game time will probably preclude 2 centre halves on loan so we will probably be paper thin.

If we had ayew and Clucas out with Woods in do I think people would be happy? Happy perhaps not but I think they would have accepted 2 that didn’t want to be here for 1 who did.

But add Fede to the outs and replace woods with Declan John on the ins = meltdown
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024