Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers in and out 16:51 - Jan 31 with 715 viewsthornabyswan

Does anybody have a breakdown of transfer fees in and out since the sale

I know we received 42 million in the summer plus parachute money
Yet according to Pearlman we are still facing a big loss.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Transfers in and out on 16:59 - Jan 31 with 672 viewsShaky

I have already posted extensively on this subject.

Bottom line is the financial situation was already dire before the the takeover. And only deteriorated relatively marginally subsequently.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Transfers in and out on 17:02 - Jan 31 with 655 viewsLeonWasGod

Transfers in and out on 16:59 - Jan 31 by Shaky

I have already posted extensively on this subject.

Bottom line is the financial situation was already dire before the the takeover. And only deteriorated relatively marginally subsequently.

And in your opinion, what impact on the bottom line will the loaning of Dan James make for say a nominal fee of £1m and what we are told are amongst the lowest wages of his graduating cohort?
Transfers in and out on 17:05 - Jan 31 with 622 viewsShaky

Transfers in and out on 17:02 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

And in your opinion, what impact on the bottom line will the loaning of Dan James make for say a nominal fee of £1m and what we are told are amongst the lowest wages of his graduating cohort?

i haven't been following this in any detail, but it sounds like something close to £10 million can be raised in total, which would slash debt by just under a quarter based on my estimates from the end of the last transfer season.

That may not sound like a lot, but with player contracts expiring all over the map there are not many saleable assets left in the cupboard.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Transfers in and out on 17:07 - Jan 31 with 599 viewslonglostjack

I’d like to see that transfer breakdown too. It would be also interesting to see the squad wage bill from 1st February.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 17:09]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Transfers in and out on 17:10 - Jan 31 with 556 viewsLeonWasGod

Transfers in and out on 17:05 - Jan 31 by Shaky

i haven't been following this in any detail, but it sounds like something close to £10 million can be raised in total, which would slash debt by just under a quarter based on my estimates from the end of the last transfer season.

That may not sound like a lot, but with player contracts expiring all over the map there are not many saleable assets left in the cupboard.

Potentially £10m, but far from guaranteed. There's no guarantee they'd commit if they get promoted when they could then shop in Harrods as opposed to Poundland.
Transfers in and out on 17:16 - Jan 31 with 508 viewsShaky

Transfers in and out on 17:10 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Potentially £10m, but far from guaranteed. There's no guarantee they'd commit if they get promoted when they could then shop in Harrods as opposed to Poundland.

Well £10m + £2m right?

And unless Transfermarket.com is mistaken, his contract is up this summer. On that basis the deal sounds pretty good to me, all things considered.

The problem is that he wasn't tied down earlier, but the same can be said for at least half the squad at the start of the season.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Transfers in and out on 17:23 - Jan 31 with 472 viewsJonathans_coat

Transfers in and out on 17:05 - Jan 31 by Shaky

“There are not many saleable assets left in the cupboard”

So basically, they’ve come in, got us relegated with terrible management, then flogged everything worth two Bob that isn’t bolted down. Now we are left with an average squad, no cash reserves, and with little left of any worth to sell.

Top work yanks. Thank you for your hard work, I hope your proud of what you have done to this club. Now kindly f@ck off and don’t come back before you do even more irreparable damage you utter, utter c@nts!
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 17:24]
Transfers in and out on 17:30 - Jan 31 with 421 viewsShaky

Transfers in and out on 17:23 - Jan 31 by Jonathans_coat

“There are not many saleable assets left in the cupboard”

So basically, they’ve come in, got us relegated with terrible management, then flogged everything worth two Bob that isn’t bolted down. Now we are left with an average squad, no cash reserves, and with little left of any worth to sell.

Top work yanks. Thank you for your hard work, I hope your proud of what you have done to this club. Now kindly f@ck off and don’t come back before you do even more irreparable damage you utter, utter c@nts!
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 17:24]

The person or persons responsible for the current plight of Swansea are the ones who decided it was a good idea to spend £20m on Andre Ayew, £12m on Bony MK II, £15m on Clucas, etc.

Who are they exactly?

I personally am not sure, but I'd be willing to bet that the guys in the 'recruitment team' that got the boot last summer are at best low level accessories to these crimes.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024