Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW 20:12 - Aug 10 with 2886 viewsSwans_16

No chants for ‘Get out of our club’ etc tomorrow !

Support the boys on the pitch through thick and thin and they need our help as 12th man now more than ever. Same goes with Potter, let’s lift the roof off the place and support them with all we’ve got !
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 20:14 - Aug 10 with 2866 viewsMagic_Michu

OK Huw 👌🏻 👍🏻

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 20:15 - Aug 10 with 2848 viewsphact0rri

Pretty sure the "get out of our club" is not for Potter and the boys...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 20:17 - Aug 10 with 2832 viewsjacksfullaces

just to be contrary, and perhaps a different view than I have thought before; if you genuinely feel that specific individuals have messed the club up then why wouldn't you give them both barrels. we accept this season at best is rebuilding so if it was to effect the performance on the pitch (which I tend to not think would be the case )then what does it matter?

personally i think you can do both, support the boys, leather the sellouts and strategists.
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 20:34 - Aug 10 with 2751 viewsEasternJack

I’m still waiting for the “imminent” announcement about Potters resignation that the OP promised us yesterday.

Donkey

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 20:54 - Aug 10 with 2648 viewsawayjack

Why are you shouting?
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:13 - Aug 10 with 2599 viewsBirchgrovejack

You can support the team and make the point that's the clowns running the club aren't welcome. Pretty sure potter and the players will know the fans are uneasy.
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:24 - Aug 10 with 2540 viewsSmellyplumz

Ah just fûck off is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:31 - Aug 10 with 2510 viewsOldjack

If we win tomorrow and put on a show ,all this crap of theses last few days will soon be forgotten ,should we lose and keep on losing ending up on the road to relegation yet again, we now have enough ammo to crucify treacherous Huw and the yanks ,but who will nail them up there ? the Trust?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:32 - Aug 10 with 2503 viewsgolly47

Surely there must be some animosity between the players and the board? I'm all for not biting the hand that feeds you; I love my job yet I think my boss is a massive c%nt. You could see with mcburnies tweet his pi$$ed off.

Poll: What was worse?

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:38 - Aug 10 with 2463 viewspembsjack

Heads in the sand still??
Its all going to be alright??

Get a grip! All the players know exactly whats going on, a bit of passion against the owners may actually unite the fans and team.
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:38 - Aug 10 with 2460 viewsangryjack

I'll be singing it mush don't care what anyone else thinks
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:40 - Aug 10 with 2445 viewsBillyChong

Happy clap/bury your head in the sand all you want it’ll get us nowhere
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:44 - Aug 10 with 2418 viewsLeonWasGod

Here’s a though. Why don’t we support the team AND let the owners/board know they’re not welcome. I say ‘we’, but I mean you as I’m in France paying a fortune for everything because of brexidiocy
BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:48 - Aug 10 with 2392 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 21:49]

#backtojack

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 21:53 - Aug 10 with 2362 viewsLoyal

Confused OP ?
Or just a bit thick ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BACK POTTER AND CO TOMORROW on 22:08 - Aug 10 with 2308 viewsJack11

The 12th man needs to play centre back tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024