Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea turns on Brexit 23:39 - Aug 11 with 4699 viewswestside

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/11/brexit-swansea-leave-voting-tur
Swansea turns on Brexit on 23:41 - Aug 11 with 3200 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tough shit. You voted for it. Suck it up, Swansea.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea turns on Brexit on 23:42 - Aug 11 with 3195 viewswestside

No more money from EU
Swansea turns on Brexit on 23:52 - Aug 11 with 3169 viewslonglostjack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 23:41 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Moaning Minnies. Clearly brainwashed twice.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:08 - Aug 12 with 3128 viewsKerouac

How to write a piece of propaganda..

1 - Take a photo of some corrupt dipshit (...who is in politics purely because it saves him having to get a real job and be paid less) in the market

2 - Ask a handful of people some simple questions and then twist their words to fit your narrative

3 - Close with an on-message party political broadcast from someone whose position you back and whose words you don't twist...don't ask him any awkward questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:10 - Aug 12 with 3121 viewsDJack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:08 - Aug 12 by Kerouac

1 - Take a photo of some corrupt dipshit (...who is in politics purely because it saves him having to get a real job and be paid less) in the market

2 - Ask a handful of people some simple questions and then twist their words to fit your narrative

3 - Close with an on-message party political broadcast from someone whose position you back and whose words you don't twist...don't ask him any awkward questions.

How to talk/post shit.

1. Chose the posting name Kerouac.

2. Erm, see point 1

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:14 - Aug 12 with 3114 viewslonglostjack

Number 1 has to be Nigel Farage - the ultimate hypocrite.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:15 - Aug 12 with 3109 viewspeenemunde

Swansea turns on Brexit on 23:41 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

A bit like people from Swansea moaning Cardiff get Everything from the WAG after voting for devolution. 🤣
Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:17 - Aug 12 with 3104 viewsDJack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:15 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

A bit like people from Swansea moaning Cardiff get Everything from the WAG after voting for devolution. 🤣

Whilst Cardiff voted against devolution...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:22 - Aug 12 with 3095 viewsAnotherJohn

Nobody approached me and I haven't changed my mind. There was a time when the Guardian was my paper of choice, but it is now a liberal left version of the Daily Mail, with more spin than real news.
Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:22 - Aug 12 with 3095 viewsJackSomething

Can't imagine that MP will be happy with the photo at the top of the article. Looks like he's getting far too excited about the Mexican food and fish around him...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:32 - Aug 12 with 3077 viewsKerouac

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:14 - Aug 12 by longlostjack

Number 1 has to be Nigel Farage - the ultimate hypocrite.

"On leaving school in 1982, he decided not to go to university, but to work in the City, trading commodities at the London Metal Exchange. Initially, he joined the American commodity operation of brokerage firm Drexel Burnham Lambert, transferring to Crédit Lyonnais Rouse in 1986. He joined Refco in 1994, and Natexis Metals in 2003."

...do you think he earned more money as an MEP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:36 - Aug 12 with 3068 viewsDJack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:32 - Aug 12 by Kerouac

"On leaving school in 1982, he decided not to go to university, but to work in the City, trading commodities at the London Metal Exchange. Initially, he joined the American commodity operation of brokerage firm Drexel Burnham Lambert, transferring to Crédit Lyonnais Rouse in 1986. He joined Refco in 1994, and Natexis Metals in 2003."

Yes he did by short trading the pound you absolute bellwhiff.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:39 - Aug 12 with 3057 viewspeenemunde

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:36 - Aug 12 by DJack

Yes he did by short trading the pound you absolute bellwhiff.

Bellwhiff - what a strange person you are🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swansea turns on Brexit on 07:48 - Aug 12 with 2955 viewslonglostjack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:32 - Aug 12 by Kerouac

Well his fellow traders on the LME at the time do. One trader is specifically quoted as saying that he probably made more money as an MEP.

https://www.ft.com/content/02cad03a-844f-11e4-bae9-00144feabdc0
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 7:57]

Swansea turns on Brexit on 10:41 - Aug 12 with 2839 viewsLohengrin

This! FFS this!

Both Labour AND the Conservatives are so haplessly flat-footed at harnessing the narrative their efforts veer off into satire.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:02 - Aug 12 with 2802 viewsHighjack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:22 - Aug 12 by JackSomething

Can't imagine that MP will be happy with the photo at the top of the article. Looks like he's getting far too excited about the Mexican food and fish around him...

It’s his own fault for putting his hand on his cock and grinning inanely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:05 - Aug 12 with 2795 viewsHighjack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:22 - Aug 12 by AnotherJohn

Nobody approached me and I haven't changed my mind. There was a time when the Guardian was my paper of choice, but it is now a liberal left version of the Daily Mail, with more spin than real news.

There was a time where the guardian was posting several anti EU articles a day. I wonder what changed their minds.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:08 - Aug 12 with 2789 viewsHighjack

Swansea turns on Brexit on 10:41 - Aug 12 by Lohengrin

This! FFS this!

Both Labour AND the Conservatives are so haplessly flat-footed at harnessing the narrative their efforts veer off into satire.

I bet after spending five minutes amongst the working class for his hand on cock photo opportunity he must have spent hours scrubbing off the stench of fish and peasantry before tonight’s banquet.

Swansea turns on Brexit (n/t) on 11:23 - Aug 12 with 2765 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:23 - Aug 12 with 2765 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea turns on Brexit on 00:15 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

You’d have to ask those who want devolution reversed for their view on that.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:24 - Aug 12 with 2761 viewsItchySphincter

A prime example of why people shouldn' t be allowed to vote:

'The city’s Brexit voters are increasing bewildered and disillusioned. Rachel Jones, who has been selling sweets from the family stall in the market for seven years, is so fed up with the uncertainty she says she wouldn’t bother to vote if she got the chance again.

“I think it was a wasted vote, 110%. If I knew that it was going to be like this, I probably wouldn’t have turned up to vote,” she says over the piped pop music echoing around the cavernous market hall. “You understand it is going to take time, but it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.”'

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:25 - Aug 12 with 2760 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:05 - Aug 12 by Highjack

There was a time where the guardian was posting several anti EU articles a day. I wonder what changed their minds.

The guardian publishes a lot of articles with a wide range of opinion and comment. As do most papers. The trick is learning to distinguish between opinion and news. The firs hint is when they’re in the “comment” section as opposed to the “news” section.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:37 - Aug 12 with 2748 viewsJackSomething

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:05 - Aug 12 by Highjack

Did they have a meeting with Dineen at the Village hotel too?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:38 - Aug 12 with 2744 viewspeenemunde

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:23 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

You’d have to ask those who want devolution reversed for their view on that.

No let’s just have another vote.
Devolution has been a disaster for Wales outside of Cardiff.
I’d also like to replay the match the v Southampton - because I wasn’t happy with the result too.
Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:45 - Aug 12 with 2731 viewsLohengrin

Swansea turns on Brexit on 11:08 - Aug 12 by Highjack

I bet after spending five minutes amongst the working class for his hand on cock photo opportunity he must have spent hours scrubbing off the stench of fish and peasantry before tonight’s banquet.

The public and the private face...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024