Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ 20:47 - Aug 22 with 1498 viewsQJumpingJack

Interesting....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29979755

"Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 20:48 - Aug 22 with 1497 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins in "full of shit" shock.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 1475 viewsOldjack

And people still want to listen to him ,sorry i'd not give him the time of day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 21:37 - Aug 22 with 1413 viewsBillyChong

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29879681 - Nov 2014 Roberto Martinez ‘Swansea fans can trust Huw Jenkins over investment’.

Some interesting links at the bottom, this one called it back then https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29855238 ‘Swansea City told to be careful about potential US investors’
December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 22:31 - Aug 22 with 1338 viewsTheResurrection

FFS start following your football club instead of trying to score the tiny, insignificant battles that can't be won.

This is an exciting time and we should all be uniting behind a great bunch of young players and manager.

But what do some want to do, wallow in their own piss and misery. Beggars belief.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 22:36 - Aug 22 with 1321 viewsBrynmill_Jack

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 22:31 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

FFS start following your football club instead of trying to score the tiny, insignificant battles that can't be won.

This is an exciting time and we should all be uniting behind a great bunch of young players and manager.

But what do some want to do, wallow in their own piss and misery. Beggars belief.

We can do both. The team and manager couldn't have better support and that gives us free rein to win our little battles on the internet. About the lying b*stard HJ . Great innit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 1302 viewsTheResurrection

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 22:36 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

We can do both. The team and manager couldn't have better support and that gives us free rein to win our little battles on the internet. About the lying b*stard HJ . Great innit

Nothing great about it, Planet Vvank is completely irrelevant and in the minority to what the general Swans fan wants and thinks. I always thought it was different, but it's not. Your fight goes on in your own heads and online world's.

Most just want a team they can enjoy watching and be proud of.

We've gone down from the EPL after 7 years and we've made a great start to life after relegation.

What a facking crime.

Haha, what a facking joke.

Jog on you mug.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 23:30 - Aug 22 with 1247 viewsBrynmill_Jack

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 22:47 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Nothing great about it, Planet Vvank is completely irrelevant and in the minority to what the general Swans fan wants and thinks. I always thought it was different, but it's not. Your fight goes on in your own heads and online world's.

Most just want a team they can enjoy watching and be proud of.

We've gone down from the EPL after 7 years and we've made a great start to life after relegation.

What a facking crime.

Haha, what a facking joke.

Jog on you mug.

Was a crime , you called that right. We should still be there, why even you were proclaiming an upper mid table finish this time last year weren't you?

We didn't have a team to enjoy watching and be proud of last season. That was solely down to the man you so vociferously defend on this oh so irrelevant and unimportant website.

Potter is performing miracles on f*ck all of a budget. He's got every Swans fan's undying support. Think how good we'd be if so much money hadn't been wasted by your mate Huw and been available to rebuild this great club?

You ignore these irrefutable truths and concoct your own santised version of events which you then proclaim as the gospel on here. If you really believe that the majority of Swans fans think like you do then you're even more delusional than I thought. Not one who I've met in every day life has had your views. They have the views you USED to have.

But you carry on , enjoy life on Planet Chris. The rest of us real swans fans will carry on as we always do, watching games, supporting the team and having a laugh.

In the real world.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

December 2014: Investment would need fans approval - HJ on 23:54 - Aug 22 with 1220 viewsheadcleaner

I support the team and have enjoyed the games so far the passion on and off the pitch has been refreshing after a few years of soulless atmospheres and overpaid players not giving a toss.

On the flipside I'm embarrassed when other fans talk about the boardroom, I'm disgusted at the brazen way some current and recently departed board members behave and continue to keep their mucky paws in the til when the manager and team are seemingly being hampered in improving on what we have.

Does it not worry you at all that conner and Joe having great starts will inevitably result in them being sold to the first bidders at a fee that other clubs would be insulted at.

I'd love to see maybe 3 experienced players coming in through the spine of the side and the board backing the manager and his staff to see just where these youngsters can take us rather than us being frustrated at taking one step forward and two steps back whilst the board reap all the rewards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024