Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming loans 21:45 - Aug 10 with 10088 viewsChief

The happy clappers, sellout sympathists and yanks saying about loans and pretending the window hasn't closed yet. Why does anyone have any faith that we are going to get any tidy players in? A lot of good ones have already gone and others we will not pay the wages for. Plus remember last year we got Sanches and Tammy on loan and look how that turned out. Also why have we left it so late again? We are two games into the season scratching around for loans, and not to cover injuries, suspensions or other unforeseen circumstances. No, to actually cover starting 11 berths in the team! Shocking planning yet again from the boars.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Incoming loans on 22:04 - Aug 10 with 4706 viewsawayjack

I was told there was no plan for relegation the day before the Soton game. Shocking but with these idiots in charge probabky true. Our ''Don't panic' Dads Army fans seriously don't help. They'll believe the PR both from Yanks and Huw that somehow it's not their fault. Wxnkers.
Incoming loans on 22:12 - Aug 10 with 4646 viewsTheResurrection

Let's nip this Bullshit in the bud.

The only reason we left it late is because the players leaving either wanted to wait until the last minute to see what offers they got or clubs who maybe wanted them left it late as perhaps they had other targets they couldn't get.

If it was our way we'd have got shot of them in the first week of the window FFS

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Incoming loans on 22:18 - Aug 10 with 4596 viewsharryhpalmer

Incoming loans on 22:12 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

The only reason we left it late is because the players leaving either wanted to wait until the last minute to see what offers they got or clubs who maybe wanted them left it late as perhaps they had other targets they couldn't get.

If it was our way we'd have got shot of them in the first week of the window FFS

sorry, not buying that.

they knew they would be left with one Centreback at the end of the day if all deals went through.

The Spanish market is open until 31 August.

They could and should have delayed selling Amat until they got a replacement in.

To sell FOUR of your centre backs is just too stupid for words.

They will have been 99% certain that the deal for Clucas was going through. They knew his medical history as he passed it at Burnley. so could have done the medical and agreed terms with one of their midfield targets, and agreed terms subject to him going. deal sheet it. bingo.

its bollocks. they do not want to spend any money.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Incoming loans on 22:20 - Aug 10 with 4582 viewsraynor94

Again, can't find anything in that to disagree with, let's just get behind the shirt tomorrow!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Incoming loans on 22:23 - Aug 10 with 4557 viewsChief

Rubbish. Fernandez and Amat for example only went to tell the board they wanted to leave yesterday did they?

What's the excuse for not getting a striker in on loan? Its obviously needed

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:23 - Aug 10 with 4555 viewsChief

Incoming loans on 22:29 - Aug 10 with 4495 viewsChief

And the last word of my OP isn't a typing error if anyone was wondering, I am calling them pigs.

Incoming loans on 22:39 - Aug 10 with 4428 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:18 - Aug 10 by harryhpalmer

sorry, not buying that.

they knew they would be left with one Centreback at the end of the day if all deals went through.

The Spanish market is open until 31 August.

They could and should have delayed selling Amat until they got a replacement in.

To sell FOUR of your centre backs is just too stupid for words.

They will have been 99% certain that the deal for Clucas was going through. They knew his medical history as he passed it at Burnley. so could have done the medical and agreed terms with one of their midfield targets, and agreed terms subject to him going. deal sheet it. bingo.

its bollocks. they do not want to spend any money.

Clucas failed a medical at Burnley.

That's why he didn't go there. They tried to renegotiate new terms with him after failing it. He told them to do one.

You're guessing, and coming up wrong. A lot of our fans do it. And unfortunately a lot of others believe it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming loans on 22:41 - Aug 10 with 4413 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:23 - Aug 10 by Chief

Rubbish. Fernandez and Amat for example only went to tell the board they wanted to leave yesterday did they?

What's the excuse for not getting a striker in on loan? Its obviously needed

No, they didn't. They've wanted gone the whole time.

With Amat, I personally think though that Potter sanctioned that one.

Let's face it, and no amount of revisionist Bullshit is going to cut this one, but he wasn't up to it, and never has been.

Incoming loans on 22:43 - Aug 10 with 4396 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:29 - Aug 10 by Chief

And the last word of my OP isn't a typing error if anyone was wondering, I am calling them pigs.

Ooh, tough words.

Incoming loans on 22:44 - Aug 10 with 4392 viewsEasternJack

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Incoming loans on 22:46 - Aug 10 with 4380 viewsChief

Incoming loans on 22:41 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Let's face it, and no amount of revisionist Bullshit is going to cut this one, but he wasn't up to it, and never has been.

Not in the premier league. Which we've now been relegated from.

Incoming loans on 22:52 - Aug 10 with 4333 viewsJonathans_coat

Nonsense

Centre backs - Fede said he wanted out very early on in the window, likewise Amat clearly wanted a move backs to Spain. We flogged Mawson off and Bartley off fairly early doors, so surely we should have had some sort of contingency for this? Obviously not.

Strikers - We are stuck with a perpetually crocked Bony because nobody with half a brain would buy him at this money in time, and McBurnie. Looks like we tried to get Nmecha in, but half the league was vying for his services so it was never nailed on we could get him anyway, so surely we should have had some sort of contingency for this? Obviously not.

Centre midfielders - Potter made Woods number 1 target in a position that has been a huge problem for us since Allen was sold, and Britton got older. But Brentford wanted a fee 8% higher than our valuation. But surely.......(you know the rest)

Wingers/AMs - After signing 4 more of them in the window, we now have 8.............yup 8!

8 wingers and 1 centre back.....well done the board, bravo, good job, take a bow!
Incoming loans on 22:52 - Aug 10 with 4330 viewsLeonWasGod

Incoming loans on 22:41 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Better tell Betis that then, seeing he was a regular part of their 6th place finish in La Liga last year. Not good enough for the Championship mind 😂

You don’t half back yourself in some ridiculous corners whilst trying to be contentious and edgy.
Incoming loans on 22:56 - Aug 10 with 4305 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:46 - Aug 10 by Chief

Not in the premier league. Which we've now been relegated from.

A player is a player is a player, and Amat just lacked that something.

Incoming loans on 22:57 - Aug 10 with 4307 viewsdobjack2

Did Fulham make a bid for Jordan Ayew?
Incoming loans on 23:01 - Aug 10 with 4282 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:52 - Aug 10 by Jonathans_coat

Nonsense

Centre backs - Fede said he wanted out very early on in the window, likewise Amat clearly wanted a move backs to Spain. We flogged Mawson off and Bartley off fairly early doors, so surely we should have had some sort of contingency for this? Obviously not.

Strikers - We are stuck with a perpetually crocked Bony because nobody with half a brain would buy him at this money in time, and McBurnie. Looks like we tried to get Nmecha in, but half the league was vying for his services so it was never nailed on we could get him anyway, so surely we should have had some sort of contingency for this? Obviously not.

Centre midfielders - Potter made Woods number 1 target in a position that has been a huge problem for us since Allen was sold, and Britton got older. But Brentford wanted a fee 8% higher than our valuation. But surely.......(you know the rest)

Wingers/AMs - After signing 4 more of them in the window, we now have 8.............yup 8!

8 wingers and 1 centre back.....well done the board, bravo, good job, take a bow!

Yeah, saying they want out and actually getting them out or even finding a club that would take them are wildly different things. Why the fack can't you grasp that?

You honestly think they left those deals late on purpose FFS??

Newcastle he went to... Yeah, them that were offering 3m for him initially. No other kunt came in for him.

Amat just wasn't in Potters plans. Simple as that.

And contingency plans?? Are you serious???? The window is bang open. It's not shut one tiny bit for us....

Try your best to get your head around that.

THE WINDOW IS FACKING OPEN....!!!!!!!

Incoming loans on 23:03 - Aug 10 with 4266 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:52 - Aug 10 by LeonWasGod

Better tell Betis that then, seeing he was a regular part of their 6th place finish in La Liga last year. Not good enough for the Championship mind 😂

You don’t half back yourself in some ridiculous corners whilst trying to be contentious and edgy.

I don't have to tell any club that, or supporter, I know full well Amats capabilities, or lack of them.

Any Swans fan does... If they're facking honest with themselves.

Ask Potter by the way... He gave him a last chance saloon by playing him in midfield. He didn't want him.

Incoming loans on 23:05 - Aug 10 with 4247 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 22:57 - Aug 10 by dobjack2

Did Fulham make a bid for Jordan Ayew?

They made an enquiry which we felt was too low.

Be honest.... But hang on, serious question, are you capable of being honest here??

Would you have wanted more than 7m for our top scorer two months ago? With two months of the window still open?

Really try and be honest

Incoming loans on 23:09 - Aug 10 with 4220 viewsFireboy2

Incoming loans on 22:20 - Aug 10 by raynor94

Again, can't find anything in that to disagree with, let's just get behind the shirt tomorrow!

Another quisling i see
Incoming loans on 23:11 - Aug 10 with 4207 viewsdobjack2

Incoming loans on 23:01 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Yeah, saying they want out and actually getting them out or even finding a club that would take them are wildly different things. Why the fack can't you grasp that?

You honestly think they left those deals late on purpose FFS??

Newcastle he went to... Yeah, them that were offering 3m for him initially. No other kunt came in for him.

Amat just wasn't in Potters plans. Simple as that.

And contingency plans?? Are you serious???? The window is bang open. It's not shut one tiny bit for us....

Try your best to get your head around that.

THE WINDOW IS FACKING OPEN....!!!!!!!

I disagree about the window still being open.

The transfer window for permanent signings is closed. A different window is now open which will involve different players and has different rules.

I don’t understand the game with Woods and without knowing the reasons why it went pear shaped it makes his pursuit and walking away from a deal confusing.

I just hope all at the club are ready and prepared for this window and are able to strengthen the squad in the right areas. This is a tough league and a tough grind of games. We’ll see how things look at the end of this window.
Incoming loans on 23:12 - Aug 10 with 4197 viewsSgorioFruit

im disappointed with the board leaving our squad threadbare, but I am chuffed to bits that most of our previous season over paid pansy prim donna money grabbing failures have departed this club

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Incoming loans on 23:14 - Aug 10 with 4187 viewsFireboy2

Incoming loans on 22:39 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Clucas failed a medical at Burnley.

That's why he didn't go there. They tried to renegotiate new terms with him after failing it. He told them to do one.

You're guessing, and coming up wrong. A lot of our fans do it. And unfortunately a lot of others believe it.

So clucas failed a medical at one club but passed one at another
Incoming loans on 23:16 - Aug 10 with 4180 viewsomarjack

Incoming loans on 23:14 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

So clucas failed a medical at one club but passed one at another

Clucas wanted a big PL salary..Burnley told him to p!ss off..and of course it bit him in the @ss and had to settle with a move to the city of orcs and goblins instead.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Incoming loans on 23:17 - Aug 10 with 4177 viewsBrynmill_Jack

But we can't afford loans it seems either.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024