Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Denmark 09:09 - Sep 9 with 8360 viewsLord_Bony

This young Wales side will be full of confidence after demolishing the ROI 4.1 at Cardiff last week.

Kick off 5pm at Aarhus.

Live on Sky and S4c.

https://goo.gl/images/ZN6eoZ

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales v Denmark on 10:01 - Sep 9 with 4760 viewsJango

Wales are 16/5 to win tonight. Worth a flutter
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 10:02]
Wales v Denmark on 10:29 - Sep 9 with 4711 viewsLoyal

Big support in Denmark, lot of Jack's there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales v Denmark on 11:25 - Sep 9 with 4637 viewsoldcob

Ashley Williams not in the squad for this evening. Dropped I believe. End of an era?
Wales v Denmark on 11:43 - Sep 9 with 4615 viewsLoyal

Wales v Denmark on 11:25 - Sep 9 by oldcob

Ashley Williams not in the squad for this evening. Dropped I believe. End of an era?

Injured.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales v Denmark on 11:47 - Sep 9 with 4608 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark on 10:01 - Sep 9 by Jango

Wales are 16/5 to win tonight. Worth a flutter
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 10:02]

I know a few who put big money on Denmark at 25/1 when it was thought Wales would be playing their amateurs. Then the bookies stopped all bets. Now with Wales at 5/2 they will lump on them, and make money either way. I missed that one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark on 13:23 - Sep 9 with 4473 viewsJango

Wales v Denmark on 11:47 - Sep 9 by builthjack

I know a few who put big money on Denmark at 25/1 when it was thought Wales would be playing their amateurs. Then the bookies stopped all bets. Now with Wales at 5/2 they will lump on them, and make money either way. I missed that one.

What if it’s a draw?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 16:53]
Wales v Denmark on 13:52 - Sep 9 with 4437 viewsBadlands

Didn't see any reason to drop him!
Not sure our back line will cope.
Chest and Mepham?
Possibly with cover from Ampadu and Lockyer!!!
Obviously Gigs hasn't had the memo that Denmark are back to their senior squad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales v Denmark on 14:56 - Sep 9 with 4337 viewsRancid

Wales are 13/5 to win.I like that.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Denmark on 15:04 - Sep 9 with 4314 viewssaawonzee

Wales v Denmark on 11:47 - Sep 9 by builthjack

They were never 25/1..bookies closed book when the “strike saga “ came about, biggest price on denmark was around 5/1 on the exchanges
Wales v Denmark on 15:31 - Sep 9 with 4255 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Denmark on 15:04 - Sep 9 by saawonzee

They were never 25/1..bookies closed book when the “strike saga “ came about, biggest price on denmark was around 5/1 on the exchanges

Main bookies probably. Backstreet old school will give prices on anything. Hell I even had a tenner on Builth beating Welshpool the other night

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Denmark on 15:39 - Sep 9 with 4244 viewsbuilthjack

He's having his hair done

Wales v Denmark on 15:44 - Sep 9 with 4230 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aarhus? What, in the middle of our street?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Denmark on 15:45 - Sep 9 with 4223 viewsRancid

Wales v Denmark on 15:44 - Sep 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Aarhus? What, in the middle of our street?

Took me a while that
Wales v Denmark on 15:46 - Sep 9 with 4221 viewsCatullus

Wales v Denmark on 15:39 - Sep 9 by builthjack

He's having his hair done

Got to be better than the Dwayne Dibley look he sported last season!! It's quite possible his time has been and gone. Giggs is putting his faith in youth and probably with his eye on 2022. Ash, Gunter, they won't be around then and nor will several others who are stalwarts right now, maybe including Bale who will be 33.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wales v Denmark on 15:48 - Sep 9 with 4209 viewsjasper_T

Connor at wingback (or even up on the wing like against Leeds).
Wales v Denmark on 15:48 - Sep 9 with 4208 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Denmark on 15:45 - Sep 9 by Rancid

Took me a while that

always said you were a bright lad

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Denmark on 17:37 - Sep 9 with 3973 viewsLord_Bony

GOAL! Denmark 1-0 Wales (Eriksen 32)

Christian Eriksen opens his legs and shows his class. The right-back Darsgaard played a sharp square pass to find him in space on the edge of the area. He controlled the ball and then, before the Wales defenders could get out to him, clipped a precise shot across goal and in off the far post. It’s a typically classy finish from Eriksen, though Wales will feel he had far too much space.

Feck

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wales v Denmark on 17:48 - Sep 9 with 3908 viewsbuilthjack

I still fancy us getting a result

Wales v Denmark on 17:49 - Sep 9 with 3889 viewsawayjack

Denmark a big step up from Ireland. Maybe fresher after their strike. Hopefully give Woodburn and Wilson a shout 2nd half.
Wales v Denmark on 18:04 - Sep 9 with 3794 viewsEU5Makaveli

We look like we need a focal point- games tailor made for Vokes imo
Wales v Denmark on 18:20 - Sep 9 with 3740 viewsShaky

Unlucky, Sideshow Bob.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Wales v Denmark on 18:21 - Sep 9 with 3738 viewsFlashberryjack

Very harsh penalty...sh*t

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales v Denmark on 18:26 - Sep 9 with 3680 viewsjasper_T

Mepham out of his depth today.
Wales v Denmark on 18:29 - Sep 9 with 3671 viewsicecoldjack

Giggs as manager will ruin this generation of players, they have no direction or plan they are playing on talent alone . The result here is irrelevant the shape and tactical awareness is woeful, making a team full of young exciting talent look bang average.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 18:40]
Wales v Denmark on 18:34 - Sep 9 with 3642 viewsawayjack

Lesson for Giggs as tactics played into Denmark hands. Also far too sloppy on the ball. Can’t pick anyone that’s played well. Midfield just outclassed by a good Demark side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024