Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s Game. 22:02 - Nov 28 with 2829 views34dfgdf54

F*ck me that was frustrating.

I thought we were the the better side, but you can’t defend set pieces like that at any level, never mind against one of the best sides in the Championship. Mulder did not fancy coming for anything and looked like a rabbit in the headlights for me.

Anyone who reads this forum knows I’ve been sticking up for Potter religiously, but I can’t get my head around Fer coming off for Montero, and James through the middle? James isn’t a good enough footballer to play in there, he’s an out and out winger, for the short time he was in there he didn’t know his ass from elbow.

I think it’s going to get worse before it gets better as Derby is a very tough ask away from home, it makes the Brentford game massive as we can’t afford to get into a slump with a side as young and naive as ours.
Tonight’s Game. on 22:57 - Nov 28 with 2580 viewsItchySphincter

We were rubbish.

WBA didn’t even try.

Wake up man.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tonight’s Game. on 23:04 - Nov 28 with 2532 views34dfgdf54

Tonight’s Game. on 22:57 - Nov 28 by ItchySphincter

We were rubbish.

WBA didn’t even try.

Wake up man.

“WBA didn’t try”

Ok.
Tonight’s Game. on 23:19 - Nov 28 with 2465 viewsgiantstoneater

Was going to post similar feelings of frustration but at a lack of experience in the side, at 1-1 it seemed to me that both teams didn't really want to win the game and what we need was someone to pick up the game by the scruff of the neck but we haven't got that player. Monterro still frustrated me scooping every cross in easy meat for their giants at the back wish he'd whip one in now and again. Daniel James again outstanding but even more frustration in his final ball. Roberts should not play wide right he cuts in at every opportunity lacking confidence to get past his man would Dyer be any worse?. Olly McB needs to button it! His first touch was awful. I think we need to get our midfield right don't think we've hit on our best combination there yet.
Tonight’s Game. on 23:20 - Nov 28 with 2456 viewsjasper_T

Tonight’s Game. on 23:19 - Nov 28 by giantstoneater

Was going to post similar feelings of frustration but at a lack of experience in the side, at 1-1 it seemed to me that both teams didn't really want to win the game and what we need was someone to pick up the game by the scruff of the neck but we haven't got that player. Monterro still frustrated me scooping every cross in easy meat for their giants at the back wish he'd whip one in now and again. Daniel James again outstanding but even more frustration in his final ball. Roberts should not play wide right he cuts in at every opportunity lacking confidence to get past his man would Dyer be any worse?. Olly McB needs to button it! His first touch was awful. I think we need to get our midfield right don't think we've hit on our best combination there yet.

It was Grimes/Naughton a couple of months ago and it's Grimes/Naughton now.
Tonight’s Game. on 23:23 - Nov 28 with 2436 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tonight’s Game. on 23:20 - Nov 28 by jasper_T

It was Grimes/Naughton a couple of months ago and it's Grimes/Naughton now.

Grimes look like he may develop into an excellent player in central midfield. Very pleased for him if thats the case. Always available for a pass, his distribution is improving and is comfortable moving with the ball and linking back and front.

Who plays alongside him is the tricky part

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tonight’s Game. on 23:25 - Nov 28 with 2424 viewsvalleyboy

Am I that old fashion to say that both the goals could have been stopped, if they fullbacks on the goal line

I wouldn’t have said that Swansea were the better side, but there wasn’t much between them
Tonight’s Game. on 07:51 - Nov 29 with 2181 viewsItchySphincter

Tonight’s Game. on 23:04 - Nov 28 by 34dfgdf54

“WBA didn’t try”

Ok.

Easy win for them, were you actually watching?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 9:12]

Tonight’s Game. on 07:53 - Nov 29 with 2174 views34dfgdf54

Tonight’s Game. on 07:51 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

Easy win for them, were you actually watching?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 9:12]

Yeah they weren't trying.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight’s Game. on 07:59 - Nov 29 with 2156 viewsItchySphincter

Tonight’s Game. on 07:53 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah they weren't trying.

I suppose you were one of those who thought we were too good to get relegated from the PL, be honest.

You should take up kniting mate because you clearly have no idea what’s going on on a football pitch.

WBA didn’t have to work for that win. The fact that you think we were better than them demonstrates that you are clueless.

Tonight’s Game. on 08:04 - Nov 29 with 2149 views34dfgdf54

Tonight’s Game. on 07:59 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

I suppose you were one of those who thought we were too good to get relegated from the PL, be honest.

You should take up kniting mate because you clearly have no idea what’s going on on a football pitch.

WBA didn’t have to work for that win. The fact that you think we were better than them demonstrates that you are clueless.

<< I suppose you were one of those who thought we were too good to get relegated from the PL, be honest. >>

No, we should have been relegated the season before, and that was with Siggy and Llorente, last year we were bankers.

<< You should take up kniting mate because you clearly have no idea what’s going on on a football pitch.

WBA didn’t have to work for that win. The fact that you think we were better than them demonstrates that you are clueless. >>

We matched them, had more of the ball, what chances did they have apart from the two corners which we completely f*cked up on? For you to come on here and say "they didn't try", reminds me of a little kid throwing a strop. West Brom are one of the top sides in the league, we lost, get over it. You're not very bright, so try not to get worked up over everything, you're probably still not thinking right because Ki played well on Monday night, it gets to you.
Tonight’s Game. on 08:12 - Nov 29 with 2134 viewsItchySphincter

Whatever Trevor.

You think we were better than them.

‘Nuff said about you.

/thread.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 8:28]

Tonight’s Game. on 12:57 - Nov 29 with 1939 viewsOldjack

Wb were no great shakes ,Lazy ,giving us tons of room in the middle unlike Norwich ,a draw was a fair result

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tonight’s Game. on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 1794 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Tonight’s Game. on 07:59 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

The only reason that "they didn't have to work to win" was because we did not put away enough of those 19 chances that we created.
They could not stop those chances being created, that is how good they were.
Tonight’s Game. on 21:14 - Nov 29 with 1764 viewspencoedjack

West Brom have decent players with a shite manager.

Deserved at least a draw last night
Tonight’s Game. on 21:22 - Nov 29 with 1753 viewsploppy

Tonight’s Game. on 08:04 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

<< I suppose you were one of those who thought we were too good to get relegated from the PL, be honest. >>

No, we should have been relegated the season before, and that was with Siggy and Llorente, last year we were bankers.

<< You should take up kniting mate because you clearly have no idea what’s going on on a football pitch.

WBA didn’t have to work for that win. The fact that you think we were better than them demonstrates that you are clueless. >>

We matched them, had more of the ball, what chances did they have apart from the two corners which we completely f*cked up on? For you to come on here and say "they didn't try", reminds me of a little kid throwing a strop. West Brom are one of the top sides in the league, we lost, get over it. You're not very bright, so try not to get worked up over everything, you're probably still not thinking right because Ki played well on Monday night, it gets to you.

They hit the post second half.
Tonight’s Game. on 21:35 - Nov 29 with 1732 viewsjasper_T

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46390146

Their players don't seem to think they had it easy.
Tonight’s Game. on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 1720 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tonight’s Game. on 22:57 - Nov 28 by ItchySphincter

We were rubbish.

WBA didn’t even try.

Wake up man.

WBA were nowhere near as good as Norwich that's for sure. If we'd approached the game with the quick passing game we started the season with we would have won.
Tinkering may have done for us, three centre halves and we concede at two corners. WTF?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tonight’s Game. on 22:13 - Nov 29 with 1697 viewsLoyal

Tonight’s Game. on 21:35 - Nov 29 by jasper_T

That's because it wasn't.
The certain meltdowns on here are becoming laughable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tonight’s Game. on 22:35 - Nov 29 with 1682 views34dfgdf54

Tonight’s Game. on 21:35 - Nov 29 by jasper_T

They “didn’t try” apparently.

Like Loyal said, laughable.
Tonight’s Game. on 22:40 - Nov 29 with 1672 views34dfgdf54

Tonight’s Game. on 08:12 - Nov 29 by ItchySphincter

Whatever Trevor.

You think we were better than them.

‘Nuff said about you.

/thread.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 8:28]

West Bromwich Albion left-back Kieran Gibbs says that the Baggies had to find "a different way of winning" in their hard-fought victory at Swansea.

Wednesday's second 2-1 away win in six days, following Friday's triumph at Ipswich, lifts Darren Moore's Baggies back within three points of top spot.

But the former Arsenal and England defender, 29, had sympathy for Swansea.

"Let's be honest, they dominated a lot of the first half and got suckerpunched by two set pieces," Gibbs told BBC WM.

"I felt for Swansea. I've been where they are. But that's football in this league. It's very unforgiving."

/thread trev
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 6:08]
Tonight’s Game. on 23:46 - Nov 29 with 1635 viewsSTID2017

Tonight’s Game. on 22:13 - Nov 29 by Loyal

That's because it wasn't.
The certain meltdowns on here are becoming laughable.

Indeed.
Didn't try - if you listen to Itchy you'd swear they'd played us off the park like Man City did at the Liberty last season, without getting out of second gear.
His attitude is common of the meltdown on here when we lose

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tonight’s Game. on 16:07 - Nov 30 with 1527 viewskarnataka

Tonight’s Game. on 23:46 - Nov 29 by STID2017

Indeed.
Didn't try - if you listen to Itchy you'd swear they'd played us off the park like Man City did at the Liberty last season, without getting out of second gear.
His attitude is common of the meltdown on here when we lose

I don't believe WBA didn't try but I do think they should have been made to try a lot harder. There was a spell of about 20 minutes in the 2nd half when we stood off them with no pressure on the ball whatsoever and very few tackles in evidence and on those rare occasions when we did get the ball during that period, we usually gave it back to them. We were 2-1 down but played like we were 3-0 up, job done and were just trying to contain them and keep them at arms length. This was a crucial period of the game when we should have been fighting to get back into it because tbh they weren't all that good as the stats would indicate but for that period, we had no spark, no snap and WBA were given a pretty easy ride and were not made to try their best.
Tonight’s Game. on 21:12 - Dec 2 with 1379 viewsSTID2017

Tonight’s Game. on 16:07 - Nov 30 by karnataka

I don't believe WBA didn't try but I do think they should have been made to try a lot harder. There was a spell of about 20 minutes in the 2nd half when we stood off them with no pressure on the ball whatsoever and very few tackles in evidence and on those rare occasions when we did get the ball during that period, we usually gave it back to them. We were 2-1 down but played like we were 3-0 up, job done and were just trying to contain them and keep them at arms length. This was a crucial period of the game when we should have been fighting to get back into it because tbh they weren't all that good as the stats would indicate but for that period, we had no spark, no snap and WBA were given a pretty easy ride and were not made to try their best.

That;s a fair assessment.
Having seen most games home and away this season, I haven't seen any teams that have been head and shoulders above us.
Our failure to score is letting us down though, and some of the younger lads (Roberts, James) seem to b getting a bit frustrated the last few games.
Hardly surprising mind when there's no one in the final third to convert attacking play into possession

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024