Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? 19:10 - Oct 23 with 1595 viewsBarrySwan

I see the game advertised on the Sky football channel but can only see the Norwich v Villa preview before their televised game.

Does this mean that the Swans aren't on or is there some sort of red button option at kickoff to switch to our game?
Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 19:13 - Oct 23 with 1559 viewsjackharris

Red button at 7.45pm.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 19:13 - Oct 23 with 1554 views3swan

Red button option at kick off
Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 19:43 - Oct 23 with 1412 viewsBarrySwan

Thanks very much

Cancel cancelling the sky sports subscription
Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 20:05 - Oct 23 with 1342 viewsyescomeon

Does the red button option not work down the pub or what? Couldn't get it on at the one I'm at. I'd finally found a place willing to put it on on a champions league night.

Upthecity!

Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 20:46 - Oct 23 with 1250 viewsMrSwerve

Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 20:05 - Oct 23 by yescomeon

Does the red button option not work down the pub or what? Couldn't get it on at the one I'm at. I'd finally found a place willing to put it on on a champions league night.

I think there's no red button on main event, only sky sports football, even though they're both showing the Norwich game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 21:11 - Oct 23 with 1193 viewsyescomeon

Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 20:46 - Oct 23 by MrSwerve

I think there's no red button on main event, only sky sports football, even though they're both showing the Norwich game.

I notice that the pint glass down the bottom right went red a few mins into the first half. I guess that means it's available now. I've got the commentary on swanstv through my headphones and I'm sat quietly in the corner now.

Get in there Fulton!

Upthecity!

Isn't the game tonight supposed to be on Sky football tonight? on 22:44 - Oct 23 with 1103 viewsswan65split

have a m8 who couldnt get it on the red button.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024