Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Philip Green 16:06 - Oct 25 with 5147 viewsThrasher6

Might as well start it....slimy piece of sh@t

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Sir Philip Green on 17:46 - Oct 25 with 2143 viewsCatullus

I won't disagree, he always has been and always will be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Philip Green on 17:48 - Oct 25 with 2134 viewsItchySphincter

Just seen him walking around in a pair of speedos.....what’s he done now?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sir Philip Green on 18:04 - Oct 25 with 2112 viewstheloneranger

Well done Peter Hain

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/25/sir-philip-green-named-as-man-at-c

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sir Philip Green on 18:09 - Oct 25 with 2108 viewsJango

Sir Philip Green on 18:04 - Oct 25 by theloneranger

Well done Peter Hain

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/25/sir-philip-green-named-as-man-at-c

Should he really be getting involved in something he knows very little about? Seems a bit odd to me that he’s basically overruled the courts.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 18:11]
Sir Philip Green on 19:34 - Oct 25 with 2046 viewsJack123

When people mention Philip Green, apart from ripping off the pension funds amongst other things!, I always remember this, I could't believe the way he spoke to the committee questioning him

libera nos a malo

Sir Philip Green on 19:37 - Oct 25 with 2035 viewsSwanzay

Massive tw@!
Sir Philip Green on 20:16 - Oct 25 with 2001 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sir Philip Green on 18:09 - Oct 25 by Jango

Should he really be getting involved in something he knows very little about? Seems a bit odd to me that he’s basically overruled the courts.

Hain is a self serving tw~t naming the guy knowing full well there was only an interim injunction in place - waiting for the appeal to be heard and then naming meant Hain wouldn't get a PR boost.
Sir Philip Green on 20:17 - Oct 25 with 1996 viewsbuilthjack

Should be serving a sentence a long time ago

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Philip Green on 21:03 - Oct 25 with 1959 viewsKilkennyjack

Sir Philip Green on 20:17 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Should be serving a sentence a long time ago

Agreed

Beware of the Risen People

Sir Philip Green on 22:14 - Oct 25 with 1916 viewsbuilthjack

Sir Philip Green on 21:03 - Oct 25 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed

Let's hope he gets what's coming to him. Arrogant pig who thinks he can walk on water. He is about to drown.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sir Philip Green on 09:08 - Oct 26 with 1805 viewsHighjack

Sir Philip Green on 22:14 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Let's hope he gets what's coming to him. Arrogant pig who thinks he can walk on water. He is about to drown.

I hope he does. And Phillip Green too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Philip Green on 09:15 - Oct 26 with 1797 viewsCatullus

Sir Philip Green on 18:09 - Oct 25 by Jango

Hain is just as distasteful to me. I'll accept this from him though, Green deserves it. After this bad PR maybe his businesses will suffer too, it's mostly women who use his shops.
Stripping him of his title seems a given to me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Philip Green on 09:44 - Oct 26 with 1777 viewsWhiterockin

Sir Philip Green on 20:16 - Oct 25 by bluey_the_blue

Hain is a self serving tw~t naming the guy knowing full well there was only an interim injunction in place - waiting for the appeal to be heard and then naming meant Hain wouldn't get a PR boost.

Peter Hain is and always will be, an attention seeking, two faced idiot. I have no time for Sir Philip Green either, but it could become really interesting if Green started to dig the dirt on Hain.
Sir Philip Green on 09:49 - Oct 26 with 1773 viewsWarwickHunt

Pair of cûnts.
Sir Philip Green on 09:58 - Oct 26 with 1765 viewsjohnlangy

A vile human being.
Sir Philip Green on 10:04 - Oct 26 with 1764 viewsLegend83

I have no love for Philip Green but Hain is a muppet.

All he has achieved is giving Green free reign to respond to what was said in the HoL's (i.e. to start defending himself) while at the same time the Telegraph and the 5 who signed the NDAs are still curtailed from speaking.

Not forgetting also he basically ignored 2 out of the 5 who specifically stated they supported the injunction to protect their own privacy!

He has forgotten the difference between "in the public interest" and "of interest to the public".
Sir Philip Green on 10:14 - Oct 26 with 1756 viewsbluey_the_blue

Another point is that settlements / NDAs doesn't in itself admit guilt.

Let's be blunt, It's Phillip Green. People will believe any allegations because they want to believe them. From a reputational perspective, even if found not guilty in a court case, people would claim he "got away with it". So pay up, get NDA in place.
Sir Philip Green on 10:27 - Oct 26 with 1746 viewswaynekerr55

An interesting take on this by The Secret Barrister on Twitter:

Check out @BarristerSecret’s Tweet:

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sir Philip Green on 10:28 - Oct 26 with 1746 viewsAce_Jack

Sir Philip Green on 10:14 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

Let's be blunt, It's Phillip Green. People will believe any allegations because they want to believe them. From a reputational perspective, even if found not guilty in a court case, people would claim he "got away with it". So pay up, get NDA in place.

interesting the way you've come in to bat on this one Bluey
Sir Philip Green on 10:29 - Oct 26 with 1746 viewspikeypaul

Just looked at the bbc news website the section where it shows the front pages of the newspapers the picture on the front page on the Sun of Green and Harvey Weinstein is totally nauseating.
They are like a pair of sweating pigs. 🐷 🐖
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 10:30]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Sir Philip Green on 10:52 - Oct 26 with 1726 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sir Philip Green on 10:28 - Oct 26 by Ace_Jack

interesting the way you've come in to bat on this one Bluey

All I'm saying is that there are valid reasons for people to use settlements / NDAs. There's still the presumption of innocence until proven guilty after all.
Sir Philip Green on 11:00 - Oct 26 with 1716 viewsDr_Winston

Sir Philip Green on 10:04 - Oct 26 by Legend83

I have no love for Philip Green but Hain is a muppet.

All he has achieved is giving Green free reign to respond to what was said in the HoL's (i.e. to start defending himself) while at the same time the Telegraph and the 5 who signed the NDAs are still curtailed from speaking.

Not forgetting also he basically ignored 2 out of the 5 who specifically stated they supported the injunction to protect their own privacy!

He has forgotten the difference between "in the public interest" and "of interest to the public".

Hain doesn't give a shit about the public interest. He never has.

He gives a shit about Peter Hain.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sir Philip Green on 11:11 - Oct 26 with 1700 viewsHighjack

Sir Philip Green on 10:14 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

Didn't you get the memo? #Metoo now trumps UK, EU and International law and being a man he definitely did it.

His only chance really is becoming Phillipa Green then everyone will forget about it and he'll be stunning and brave.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Philip Green on 11:24 - Oct 26 with 1693 viewstheloneranger

NDAs were originally and legitimately used to protect commercial interests and confidentiality, but now they've become the legal weapon of choice for the rich and powerful.

Non disclosure agreements are now being used to silence the victims of sexual harassment and abuse, and have become gagging clauses to hide dirty little secrets.

In December 2017 the government said they were going to look into this misuse of NDA's, and it's about time they did something about them.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sir Philip Green on 11:58 - Oct 26 with 1670 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'm sure some are misusing NDAs, doesn't mean everyone is misusing them.

You can be innocent but in the public eye guilty irrespective of facts. Changing / making law with regards to NDAs so that they don't cover illegal activities could be one way to go.

Equally, you're a "celeb". Someone is about to go public ( to media, not authorities ) with a tale of alleged wrongdoings. You're innocent, you've two choices. Firstly, loudly claim your innocence given society is so cynical these days you'd not be believed. Secondly, give the claimee some money and get NDA involved to stop false allegations being made.

Which is the risk averse approach?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 11:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024