Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music lovers 18:49 - Nov 5 with 904 viewscentrestandswan

are in for a treat Spice Girls reunite. 😒

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Music lovers on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 900 viewsJackfath

An iconic band of our times.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Music lovers on 18:59 - Nov 5 with 889 viewsDarran

I’ve seen them took Amy years ago.
Fuçking awful it was but when I got in the MEN I found that my binoculars were still in my bag from birdwatching the previous week,believe me there’s hell of a pair of norks on Scary.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Music lovers on 19:02 - Nov 5 with 888 viewsBrynCartwright

Mel B's prominent nips in the Wannabe video is one of my fondest memories of the 90's. That alongside Topless Darts and bouncing dwarf weathermen on Live TV.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Music lovers on 19:05 - Nov 5 with 879 viewsLeonWasGod

Was never a fan, obviously. But I have to admit they’ve all grown up to be rather superb looking women. Either that or I’ve turned into a middle aged perv.

No Posh Spice for the reunion though. Doesn’t really count does it, considering it’s all anout personalities and not musicality?
Music lovers on 19:06 - Nov 5 with 879 viewssainthelens

They'll be missing Posh tho.
Sour faced, miserable has been who can't sing.....my ex mother in law is available.
Music lovers on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 850 viewsdickythorpe

1996 what a year!!! I'd swap the spice girls for some of the computerised rubbish that's in the charts nowadays in a heartbeat.
Music lovers on 19:47 - Nov 5 with 840 viewsGowerjack

Their 2nd hit Say You'll be There is a great song

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Music lovers on 06:12 - Nov 6 with 765 viewsMo_Wives

Music lovers on 19:23 - Nov 5 by dickythorpe

1996 what a year!!! I'd swap the spice girls for some of the computerised rubbish that's in the charts nowadays in a heartbeat.

Couldn't have them today. The name suggests they're a bunch of tracksuit wearing skanks addicted to drugs...Oh, that is what they were, Let me rephrase. A bunch of tracksuit wearing skanks addicted to the drug known as 'spice'.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Music lovers on 07:42 - Nov 6 with 742 viewsbuilthjack

Music lovers on 19:05 - Nov 5 by LeonWasGod

Was never a fan, obviously. But I have to admit they’ve all grown up to be rather superb looking women. Either that or I’ve turned into a middle aged perv.

No Posh Spice for the reunion though. Doesn’t really count does it, considering it’s all anout personalities and not musicality?

You need Darrans nocs for a better view, you might judge them differently close up.
But yes, middle aged perv most prob

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Music lovers on 08:12 - Nov 6 with 728 viewsItchySphincter

Music lovers on 18:59 - Nov 5 by Darran

I’ve seen them took Amy years ago.
Fuçking awful it was but when I got in the MEN I found that my binoculars were still in my bag from birdwatching the previous week,believe me there’s hell of a pair of norks on Scary.

I've seen them as well and saw scary close up and have to say that I always thought she was bang average before that, but she's an absolute goddess in the flesh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Music lovers on 08:20 - Nov 6 with 721 viewsMo_Wives

Music lovers on 08:12 - Nov 6 by ItchySphincter

I've seen them as well and saw scary close up and have to say that I always thought she was bang average before that, but she's an absolute goddess in the flesh.

Nothing wrong with t'lass…

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024