Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt 16:13 - Nov 9 with 2868 viewsJinxy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-46155317/aberystwyth-dad-s-hilarious-foot
Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2739 viewsGlyn1

Don't you just love pushy parents - maybe we could get Nordfeldt's dad flown over.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 17:16]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt on 18:03 - Nov 9 with 2633 viewsJinxy

Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt on 17:12 - Nov 9 by Glyn1

Don't you just love pushy parents - maybe we could get Nordfeldt's dad flown over.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 17:16]

We've all been there eh. If I were the dad I'd have probs done the same - but I'd have dragged him up for the rebound!
Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt on 18:33 - Nov 9 with 2580 viewsDippy

Could've broke his arm or fell and swallowed his tongue.. reactions would've been a bit different.. health and safety is paramount in the new era of health and safety gone mad.

Minimise risk potential..

Poll: Cooper Out

Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt on 18:40 - Nov 9 with 2566 viewsFireboy2

Potter brings in new GK coach to help Nordfeldt on 18:33 - Nov 9 by Dippy

Could've broke his arm or fell and swallowed his tongue.. reactions would've been a bit different.. health and safety is paramount in the new era of health and safety gone mad.

Minimise risk potential..

Aye always look on the bright side dippy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024