Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hellraiser is working fine 07:28 - Nov 9 with 5218 viewsbazzool

Ok so I know there's a thread on this but I'd thought I'd start my own explaining what I done to get the hellraiser service working again, and I must say it is working great,

So first off was to go on Facebook using my wife's account as I don't have it and click on join group, then they ask what your username on the forum was and the name of the reseller who you bought the sub off, which in my case was M.J ,so once this information has been sent they accept you

Once accepted they tell you to download an app called telegram which I did and there's people on there that know alot about hellraiser , so I started chatting and within 20 mins I had the new URL and was up and running using the smarters pro app on my firestick and all is working great apart from the VOD which I'm not to bothered with.

Just giving my take on it guys and I don't have anything to do with hellraiser, only my sub lol
Hellraiser is working fine on 07:52 - Nov 9 with 3957 viewstrinityann

Nice advert for Hellraiser, I tried the trial and it was awful and now I get hundreds of emails to join them, into the scam folder they go in.
Hellraiser is working fine on 08:08 - Nov 9 with 3946 viewsepaul

Back online with it to on my tv through smartiptv and its working lovely, however not working on perfect player, how do you set up the smarters pro app or how do you set it up?

Fair play the Guv sorted me out within 10 mins when I pm'd him

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:09 - Nov 9 with 3945 viewsbazzool

Nice advert for hellraiser lol

Just giving my take on it that's all, I used it all last night and it's been on since 5 this morning with no hic-ups ,

I have 2 other IPTV accounts so I'm not bothered really but I just wanted people to see what I had done to get it working, I'd like to think that I will have helped someone who may be struggling and has a sub still but can't get into it.

I'll be more than happy to give out the new start to the URL of they PM me,

Why do people on here always see the negative side

This is my set up firestick/talktalk fibre with speed boost/ and it's fine
Hellraiser is working fine on 08:30 - Nov 9 with 3932 viewsmagicdaps10

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:08 - Nov 9 by epaul

Back online with it to on my tv through smartiptv and its working lovely, however not working on perfect player, how do you set up the smarters pro app or how do you set it up?

What you working off?

I have a firestick and the iptv smarters app is on the store.

Another option is put the aptoide app on and put it on through that. I managed the so called impossible and got smarters on first gen firestick.

Believe it or not, I work my iptv through brians tv and for me, that is the best platform to watch iptv through.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:35 - Nov 9 with 3925 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:08 - Nov 9 by epaul

For smarters pro you need your username and password and the URL at the bottom which would be the new URL
Hellraiser is working fine on 08:37 - Nov 9 with 3924 viewsswan65split

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:30 - Nov 9 by magicdaps10

What you working off?

I have a firestick and the iptv smarters app is on the store.

Another option is put the aptoide app on and put it on through that. I managed the so called impossible and got smarters on first gen firestick.

Believe it or not, I work my iptv through brians tv and for me, that is the best platform to watch iptv through.

How did you put it on 1st Gen?
Hellraiser is working fine on 08:42 - Nov 9 with 3919 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:37 - Nov 9 by swan65split

How did you put it on 1st Gen?

I'm using smarters pro app on 1st gen ,I installed it using the downloader app from Amazon app store. Just Google how to install smarters pro using downloader app
Hellraiser is working fine on 09:30 - Nov 9 with 3884 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:35 - Nov 9 by bazzool

For smarters pro you need your username and password and the URL at the bottom which would be the new URL

Yeah done that but seems to take ages to load been going about 20 mins now and stil lloading, unless I got something wrong!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Hellraiser is working fine on 09:31 - Nov 9 with 3881 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:35 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Do you put in the full link from http:// all the way to output=ts

Hellraiser is working fine on 09:57 - Nov 9 with 3862 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 09:31 - Nov 9 by epaul

Do you put in the full link from http:// all the way to output=ts

No mate just as far as 8080
Hellraiser is working fine on 10:02 - Nov 9 with 3853 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 09:30 - Nov 9 by epaul

Yeah done that but seems to take ages to load been going about 20 mins now and stil lloading, unless I got something wrong!!

Are you using the new URL mate ?
Hellraiser is working fine on 10:07 - Nov 9 with 3847 viewsfbreath

What is the best APP to use on a smart tv for this sort of thing. I can't use IPTV as my Hisense TV isn't compatible.

Would like to run the app from the tv rather than add firestick or connect PC to TV

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Hellraiser is working fine on 10:11 - Nov 9 with 3844 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 10:07 - Nov 9 by fbreath

What is the best APP to use on a smart tv for this sort of thing. I can't use IPTV as my Hisense TV isn't compatible.

Would like to run the app from the tv rather than add firestick or connect PC to TV

I can't help sorry . I don't have a smart TV so that's something I have never researched, sure there's plenty of answers on here or even Google
Hellraiser is working fine on 11:19 - Nov 9 with 3808 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 10:02 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Are you using the new URL mate ?

sorted now pal cheers, happy days, just need to sort all my other devices now!!

Hellraiser is working fine on 11:41 - Nov 9 with 3793 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 11:19 - Nov 9 by epaul

sorted now pal cheers, happy days, just need to sort all my other devices now!!

No worries Mate glad to help , as u said "happy days"
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:13 - Nov 9 with 3738 viewsjoshdon10

What’s the Facebook group called. Can’t find anything called hellraiser
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:31 - Nov 9 with 3715 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 14:13 - Nov 9 by joshdon10

What’s the Facebook group called. Can’t find anything called hellraiser

Hi mate try search for HR assist and join
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:45 - Nov 9 with 3699 viewsbazzool

Or just download the telegram app and ask for help on there
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:51 - Nov 9 with 3689 viewsjoshdon10

Hellraiser is working fine on 14:45 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Or just download the telegram app and ask for help on there

Telegram which is similar to what’s app?
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:55 - Nov 9 with 3684 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 14:51 - Nov 9 by joshdon10

Telegram which is similar to what’s app?

Yes thats The one
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:58 - Nov 9 with 3681 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 14:55 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Yes thats The one

I noticed john has assisted you in the url
Hellraiser is working fine on 14:59 - Nov 9 with 3680 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:09 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Nice advert for hellraiser lol

Just giving my take on it that's all, I used it all last night and it's been on since 5 this morning with no hic-ups ,

I have 2 other IPTV accounts so I'm not bothered really but I just wanted people to see what I had done to get it working, I'd like to think that I will have helped someone who may be struggling and has a sub still but can't get into it.

I'll be more than happy to give out the new start to the URL of they PM me,

Why do people on here always see the negative side

This is my set up firestick/talktalk fibre with speed boost/ and it's fine

Yes it is working fine at the moment, but is there really any need for a post bigging it up? And they have asked politely not to share urls..

In the past when hr wasn't working, I used a free apk, and the quality was just as good if not better than a paid service, the last thing I would ever do is draw attention to it.

You may think your'e helping, but that's all you and others with town crier syndrome do is ruin it.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser is working fine on 15:02 - Nov 9 with 3676 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 14:59 - Nov 9 by Jack123

Yes it is working fine at the moment, but is there really any need for a post bigging it up? And they have asked politely not to share urls..

In the past when hr wasn't working, I used a free apk, and the quality was just as good if not better than a paid service, the last thing I would ever do is draw attention to it.

You may think your'e helping, but that's all you and others with town crier syndrome do is ruin it.

Up yours, Im helping those who still have a sub and couldn't get in. Nobody helped me (thanks by the way) I done the research myself and want to pass my knowledge on, and by the way have seen any new URL given out by me......NO
Hellraiser is working fine on 15:26 - Nov 9 with 3646 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 15:02 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Up yours, Im helping those who still have a sub and couldn't get in. Nobody helped me (thanks by the way) I done the research myself and want to pass my knowledge on, and by the way have seen any new URL given out by me......NO

'Nobody helped me'? You only had to ask, I sent plenty of people pms regarding the addy for the fb help page set up.

Don't mean to have a go, but I don't want to see it go to shi% again.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser is working fine on 15:34 - Nov 9 with 3638 viewsbazzool

Hellraiser is working fine on 15:26 - Nov 9 by Jack123

'Nobody helped me'? You only had to ask, I sent plenty of people pms regarding the addy for the fb help page set up.

Don't mean to have a go, but I don't want to see it go to shi% again.

Understandable but it's not as if I'm doing anything top secret. The information is available to anyone if they do their research, all I wanted to do is to hurry the process along to those who were struggling that's all jack, I don't want it going shi% again either
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024