Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet 23:17 - Nov 7 with 1203 viewsbuilthjack

On here tonight

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Quiet on 23:27 - Nov 7 with 1192 viewsItchySphincter

Too many tw@ts. Decent posters only post now and again, hence why I’ve hardly posted tonight.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Quiet on 07:42 - Nov 8 with 1112 viewsFireboy2

Quiet on 23:27 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

Too many tw@ts. Decent posters only post now and again, hence why I’ve hardly posted tonight.

And me
Quiet on 07:58 - Nov 8 with 1101 viewsmagicdaps10

I fully understand why some keep off this site but by doing so is playing into their hands.

The plan is to quiet the site down and kill it.
Never thought on it before but clear as day that some posters are close to the club.

Conquer and divide.

Keep posting lads, you are the good guys here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Quiet (n/t) on 09:15 - Nov 8 with 1013 viewsswan65split

Quiet on 09:15 - Nov 8 with 1013 viewsBadlands

Quiet on 07:58 - Nov 8 by magicdaps10

I fully understand why some keep off this site but by doing so is playing into their hands.

Never thought on it before but clear as day that some posters are close to the club.

Conquer and divide.

When there isn't anything immediate to moan about the site goes quiet as the conspiracy theorists try to decide if they are going to resurrect bull-shine, invent bull-shine or claim someone whose aunty once shook hands with a woman who thought she had seen someone at the club and knows bull-shine must be true; and the political grinder will all be whining about mid-terms, Grenfell or suchlike on other sites more supportive of their views.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Quiet (n/t) on 09:15 - Nov 8 with 1012 viewsswan65split

Quiet on 07:58 - Nov 8 by magicdaps10

Conquer and divide.

Quiet on 09:17 - Nov 8 with 1005 viewsswan65split

who appears to be trolling who these last few days?

and how many usernames did/or you have

Didnt you say 5?
Quiet on 09:21 - Nov 8 with 1001 viewsFireboy2

Fvck me chris thats a bit rich coming from you
Login to get fewer ads

Quiet on 09:31 - Nov 8 with 992 viewsMrSwerve

I don’t really bother posting except for match days anymore, I think that’s the case for many now, unfortunately.

Between Monday and Friday the site is full of children and their petty internet squabbles, the good posts have been saturated to the point that many threads are repetitive and boring, with no proper debate.

It’s a shame, many of the old, good posters have left the site.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Quiet on 17:55 - Nov 8 with 878 viewsPegojack

Hello Builthy, what's occurring?

OK, I'll post something.

I thoroughy enjoyed my nine days' holiday back in Blighty at the end of October, particularly my two visits back to the Liberty to see the wins against Blackburn and Reading. Brought a nostalgic tear to my eye, driving from Hereford to Swansea over the autumnal Brecon Beacons on Tuesday afternoon. And hasn't a sit down fish supper in Rossis gone expensive beyond, eh?
We brought the car over to load up with British essential supplies like baked beans, tinned rice pudding, bran flakes, paracetemol and Ronseal woodstain!
We choose the Santander/Portsmouth route to avoid driving all through France. Coming over was OK, but the return journey was a bit rough through the Bay of Biscay and I threw my heart, lungs and guts up. My merchant seaman grandad is revolving in his grave with shame. Won't be doing that again in a hurry, I'll be flying or driving through France next time.
It's turned a bit cold here in the evenings as winter approaches. Since our main form of heating is a log burner, we got our first load of wood in, a tonne of mixed orange and olive wood. Cost 150 euros delivered, don't know how that stacks up with UK prices. Me and her indoors spent three days shifting it in buckets down four flights of steps from the drive where it was tipped to the underbuild where we stored it in the dry. Our legs are now officially jelly.
Hope to be back early in the New Year to take in another match, in the meantime, all you miserable coños take care of yourselves!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 17:58]
Quiet on 18:52 - Nov 8 with 833 viewsmajorraglan

Quiet on 17:55 - Nov 8 by Pegojack

OK, I'll post something.

I thoroughy enjoyed my nine days' holiday back in Blighty at the end of October, particularly my two visits back to the Liberty to see the wins against Blackburn and Reading. Brought a nostalgic tear to my eye, driving from Hereford to Swansea over the autumnal Brecon Beacons on Tuesday afternoon. And hasn't a sit down fish supper in Rossis gone expensive beyond, eh?
We brought the car over to load up with British essential supplies like baked beans, tinned rice pudding, bran flakes, paracetemol and Ronseal woodstain!
We choose the Santander/Portsmouth route to avoid driving all through France. Coming over was OK, but the return journey was a bit rough through the Bay of Biscay and I threw my heart, lungs and guts up. My merchant seaman grandad is revolving in his grave with shame. Won't be doing that again in a hurry, I'll be flying or driving through France next time.
It's turned a bit cold here in the evenings as winter approaches. Since our main form of heating is a log burner, we got our first load of wood in, a tonne of mixed orange and olive wood. Cost 150 euros delivered, don't know how that stacks up with UK prices. Me and her indoors spent three days shifting it in buckets down four flights of steps from the drive where it was tipped to the underbuild where we stored it in the dry. Our legs are now officially jelly.
Hope to be back early in the New Year to take in another match, in the meantime, all you miserable coños take care of yourselves!

The Bay of Biscay can be a real nightmare and I know what you mean. We went on a 7 day cruise to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary to Northern Spain and Portugal on one of the huge liners. To say it was rough was an under statement, vomit, smell of disinfectant everywhere, restaurants and bars deserted, it was so bad some of the crew were ill. My parents were affected as was my wife and youngest, but me and the eldest were fine and it was quite funny watching people lurching from side to side and being unwell. The ship was huge, nearly 300m long and well over 100,000 tonnes, it was fitted with stabilisers but it was still tossed around like a dinghy.

The drive from Spain through France and back to Wales is a fair spin, from where you are to a channel port I reckon it would be at least 18 to 19 hours solid driving and that would depend on the route with the quickest being the toll roads, but they can be pricey. Hotels though can be pre booked cheap as chips. It may be cold with you, but it’s currently hammering down over here and the wind is blowing a gale, so chuck another log on the fire, crack open a beer and enjoy.
Quiet on 19:26 - Nov 8 with 800 viewsBrynCartwright

OK, I'll post something.

Orange and olive wood! Makes a change from old fashioned oak, elm etc. Exotic smelling?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Quiet on 19:47 - Nov 8 with 775 viewspencoedjack

OK, I'll post something.

Sounds like an idillic life HJ.

I pay £100 a tonne for logs from a bloke in Maesteg, think Spain may be out of his delivery range 👍

Enjoy
Quiet on 19:49 - Nov 8 with 771 viewspencoedjack

Quiet on 09:31 - Nov 8 by MrSwerve

I don’t really bother posting except for match days anymore, I think that’s the case for many now, unfortunately.

Between Monday and Friday the site is full of children and their petty internet squabbles, the good posts have been saturated to the point that many threads are repetitive and boring, with no proper debate.

It’s a shame, many of the old, good posters have left the site.

Shame Mr Swerve you are one of the most knowledgeable football posters on here.

Just ignore those who just post to be controversial
Quiet on 21:10 - Nov 8 with 744 viewsPegojack

Quiet on 19:26 - Nov 8 by BrynCartwright

Orange and olive wood! Makes a change from old fashioned oak, elm etc. Exotic smelling?

No Bryn, no smell I've noticed. The orange wood is quite light in colour and goes up like a Roman candle, the olive is denser and a slower burner. Bloody lovely on a cold night, watching the blaze.
Quiet on 21:22 - Nov 8 with 730 viewsbuilthjack

OK, I'll post something.

Hope you are enjoying life. Hope you filled the car up with beans and you are now farting well again. Should have gone to Penalunas for your fish and chips.
Logs around here are are £60 a tonne, there's lots of farmers selling them now, so a bit of competition. I have chainsawed and split 6 tonnes ready for winter, so got plenty stacked up.
Make sure you get back for a few games New Year's Day at Reading perhaps.
Adios amigo.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Quiet on 21:28 - Nov 8 with 722 viewsplasjack

Quiet on 21:22 - Nov 8 by builthjack

Hope you are enjoying life. Hope you filled the car up with beans and you are now farting well again. Should have gone to Penalunas for your fish and chips.
Logs around here are are £60 a tonne, there's lots of farmers selling them now, so a bit of competition. I have chainsawed and split 6 tonnes ready for winter, so got plenty stacked up.
Make sure you get back for a few games New Year's Day at Reading perhaps.
Adios amigo.

Why not use Welsh anthracite coal, more heat less smoke for your neighbours.
Quiet on 21:51 - Nov 8 with 700 viewsFlashberryjack

Quiet on 21:28 - Nov 8 by plasjack

Maybe it's only a wood burner.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Quiet on 21:54 - Nov 8 with 690 viewsMuteswan

Quiet on 21:28 - Nov 8 by plasjack

Would the coal man deliver that , so far away?
Quiet on 21:55 - Nov 8 with 686 viewsbuilthjack

Quiet on 21:51 - Nov 8 by Flashberryjack

Maybe it's only a wood burner.

it is

Quiet on 22:01 - Nov 8 with 673 viewsplasjack

Quiet on 21:54 - Nov 8 by Muteswan

Would the coal man deliver that , so far away?

Builth Wells/.
Quiet on 22:03 - Nov 8 with 664 viewsMuteswan

Quiet on 22:01 - Nov 8 by plasjack

Builth Wells/.

Pego. 🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024