Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! 10:51 - Nov 10 with 3728 viewsWingstandwood

Saturday June 15th next year!

Guns n' Roses, Bon Jovi, The jam, Duran Duran, The Killers and Kasabian.

Today's SWEP (page 3).

Argus!

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 10:54 - Nov 10 with 3711 viewsbuilthjack

That's a good line up, fair play

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 10:55 - Nov 10 with 3706 viewsCatullus

Now that sounds interesting, my missus loves Bon Jovi, maybe I can get Jon to take her away

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 10:59 - Nov 10 with 3684 viewsMuteswan

😁😉
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:00 - Nov 10 with 3673 viewsWingstandwood

FAKE FESTIVAL! Just done a more in-depth look, they're all f#cking tribute acts and its being called a 'fake festival'.

Argus!

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:02 - Nov 10 with 3663 viewsMuteswan

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:00 - Nov 10 by Wingstandwood

FAKE FESTIVAL! Just done a more in-depth look, they're all f#cking tribute acts and its being called a 'fake festival'.

See my previous post.(thought you knew).
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:04 - Nov 10 with 3640 viewsWarwickHunt

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:00 - Nov 10 by Wingstandwood

I twigged when they mentioned Buddy Holly and Elvis were doing a duet to close the show.

Tribute bands - just fûck off.
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:06 - Nov 10 with 3632 viewsicecoldjack

Would anyone seriously think those bands would play in Swansea on the same bill ?

Still, will be a great day out regardless of them not Being the real thing .
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:07 - Nov 10 with 3630 viewsWingstandwood

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:02 - Nov 10 by Muteswan

See my previous post.(thought you knew).

I didn't..... I just did a quick cursory look in the midst of some house cleaning, sat down with a cup of coffee then done a proper in-depth read and realised.

Never mind at least some can get a up-close-and-personal look at their 'fake' heroes as opposed to 'ants-sized-rock-gods' far away in the distance experience.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:11 - Nov 10 with 3618 viewsWingstandwood

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:06 - Nov 10 by icecoldjack

Would anyone seriously think those bands would play in Swansea on the same bill ?

Still, will be a great day out regardless of them not Being the real thing .

Previous Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift are decent headlining acts. There again to have that amount of famous rock icons performing at the same musical festival would have been surreal and indeed to good to be true.

Argus!

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:35 - Nov 10 with 3577 viewsLoyal

Tribute bands mun 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anyway be careful what you wish for.

The Jam Stopped fcking years ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:41 - Nov 10 with 3557 viewsJango

I’ve been to a few tribute festivals over there years. Never been disappointed. Obviously not as good as the real thing but it’s no different to watching tribute bands in a bar just the added atmosphere. When it’s on your doorstep even better. Nothing better than live music.
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:49 - Nov 10 with 3550 viewsswanjackal

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:41 - Nov 10 by Jango

I’ve been to a few tribute festivals over there years. Never been disappointed. Obviously not as good as the real thing but it’s no different to watching tribute bands in a bar just the added atmosphere. When it’s on your doorstep even better. Nothing better than live music.

A good quality cover band can often be better live than the real thing. I've seen the Eagles live twice, and for quality and sound, the Illegal Eagles sounded better in my honest opinion,

Also, any Stone Roses tribute pretty much have vocally sounded better than the live act, which is hard to admit being someone who likes them a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 13:02 - Nov 10 with 3483 viewsSPboy

Tribute bands in Singleton Park ... ffs is that the best that the council can do with local promoters ?

Paolo Nutini put on an amazing show there a couple of years ago with over 11000 there.

Cardiff gets Kasabian, Beyoncé, Take That, ( not that they really appeal to me) & we get kin tribute bands. I mean WTF
Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 13:45 - Nov 10 with 3429 viewsWingstandwood

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:35 - Nov 10 by Loyal

Tribute bands mun 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anyway be careful what you wish for.

The Jam Stopped fcking years ago.

https://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/2016/09/30/interview-from-the-jams-

The Jam sort of reformed a year or two back, but yes indeed a Jam without Paul Weller isn't really The Jam! A bit like ABBA without the blonde or The Clash without Joe Strummer etc. Glad The Clash had the self respect not to reform when Strummer was still alive. Nothing worse than hearing a latter day vibrato-high pitched Johnny Rotten sounding like a cross between Larry The Lamb and Dame Edna Everage.

Argus!

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 13:45 - Nov 10 with 3428 viewsGowerjack

The Jam...

Aye

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 14:03 - Nov 10 with 3411 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nothing wrong with tribute acts. You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to have even fleetingly thought that the line up in the OP was going to be the real things though.

Poll: Tory leader

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 14:20 - Nov 10 with 3385 viewsWingstandwood

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 14:03 - Nov 10 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing wrong with tribute acts. You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to have even fleetingly thought that the line up in the OP was going to be the real things though.

Argus!

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 14:26 - Nov 10 with 3375 viewsWingstandwood

Singleton Park n' Super Bands! What A Line Up! on 11:49 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

A good quality cover band can often be better live than the real thing. I've seen the Eagles live twice, and for quality and sound, the Illegal Eagles sounded better in my honest opinion,

Also, any Stone Roses tribute pretty much have vocally sounded better than the live act, which is hard to admit being someone who likes them a lot.

It's always best imo to see a major band just before it really hits the big time, just before becoming a 'stadium band' at least these tribute bands create/offer a more intimate experience.

The people who saw The Beatles when they were playing The Cavern Club were extremely lucky! Better that than The Shea Stadium imo.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024