Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kindest city in Britain 13:03 - Feb 21 with 2745 viewsGreatBritton

Cardiff came fourth. Bristol, Leeds and Southampton the others in the top four. No mention of Swansea. Any thoughts?
Kindest city in Britain on 13:07 - Feb 21 with 2736 viewsLohengrin

I’ve met decent folk in every town and city I’ve been to right across Britain, and I’ve probably been to more than most. In my experience ‘kindness’ is pretty evenly spread, as is ugliness.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kindest city in Britain on 13:15 - Feb 21 with 2710 viewsdickythorpe

Our football team gifts opposing teams goals and sometimes 3 points- what more can we do to be kind?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 13:16]
Kindest city in Britain on 13:19 - Feb 21 with 2689 viewsGreatBritton

Ugliness pretty prevalent in city centres, I'd agree. Not so much in London though, I've noted. Could be something to do with wealth, or diversity, or lack of inbreeding. I have no precise thesis at the moment, but it would make an interesting study.
Kindest city in Britain on 13:28 - Feb 21 with 2668 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Usual nonsense survey does not give sample size, who runs the survey, what questions were asked or who defined what an act of kindness is.

For example a city could have a huge number of homeless and the question ask is did you give money to a homeless person this week? More people would answer yes if there were large numbers of homeless people than say another city which does not have a homeless problem.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Kindest city in Britain on 13:29 - Feb 21 with 2665 viewsLohengrin

Kindest city in Britain on 13:19 - Feb 21 by GreatBritton

Ugliness pretty prevalent in city centres, I'd agree. Not so much in London though, I've noted. Could be something to do with wealth, or diversity, or lack of inbreeding. I have no precise thesis at the moment, but it would make an interesting study.

A knife murder a day, every day, and last night bringing guns to the diversity disco makes London the unloveliest of all in the mirror I’m holding up to it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Kindest city in Britain on 15:18 - Feb 21 with 2557 viewsBazswan

How the hell is that measured? Donations to charity ?
Kindest city in Britain on 15:36 - Feb 21 with 2534 viewsbuilthjack

I find Cardiff is fast becoming a bit like London, hardly anyone speaks, and are not very friendly.
Whereas Swansea folk are friendly and will chat.
That's my take on it. I go to both places most weeks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kindest city in Britain on 15:59 - Feb 21 with 2504 viewshowenjack

Kindest city in Britain on 13:29 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

A knife murder a day, every day, and last night bringing guns to the diversity disco makes London the unloveliest of all in the mirror I’m holding up to it.

Birmingham's catching up - another 16 year old stabbed to death last night.
Login to get fewer ads

Kindest city in Britain on 18:37 - Feb 21 with 2374 viewsAguycalledJack

Kindest city in Britain on 15:59 - Feb 21 by howenjack

Birmingham's catching up - another 16 year old stabbed to death last night.

Soon to be Coming to a town or city near you.
Kindest city in Britain on 19:42 - Feb 21 with 2302 viewshowenjack

Kindest city in Britain on 18:37 - Feb 21 by AguycalledJack

Soon to be Coming to a town or city near you.

out of control mate.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/were-losing-lives-here-commu
Kindest city in Britain on 20:33 - Feb 21 with 2233 viewscmajack

Speak to hundreds of people a month from outside of swansea here studying or working and nearly all of them say swansea and its people are very welcoming and friendly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024