Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter 19:30 - Dec 22 with 4914 viewsdickythorpe

Discuss
Potter on 19:34 - Dec 22 with 2411 viewsGeoffThom

Very naive on times and needs to wise up
Potter on 19:34 - Dec 22 with 2420 viewsnantywatcher

He seems devoid of passion,, as did the team tonight.
Potter on 19:35 - Dec 22 with 2389 viewswestside

Get martinez back or an experienced championship manager or guidolin or anyone who has a clue because Potter doesnt
Potter on 19:35 - Dec 22 with 2389 viewsFireboy2

Fvck all to do with gp

He doesnt miss chances does he

The players are to blame

Simple as

We should have buried the fvckers in 30 mins

They should have a good look at each other in the mirror the w@nkers
Potter on 19:35 - Dec 22 with 2382 viewsskacrazy

Potter isn't the problem.
Potter on 19:36 - Dec 22 with 2372 viewsphact0rri

I think the constant shuffling and tinkering, is deprimental to our improvement in the back. But in his defence I think having mostly under 23's and pensioners who can't play a full 90 minutes makes the whole situation rather hard.

Its more the playing squad that runs hot cold, and him in a position to try to find a formula that works is problematic. Though sticking with a true number one would be nice.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Potter on 19:37 - Dec 22 with 2354 viewsItchySphincter

Potter gets a pass this season. Next season he will be judged.

Let's not forget that Hull have some very good players and we have a very poor defence.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 20:36]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Potter on 19:39 - Dec 22 with 2322 viewsicecoldjack

Seen enough to know he is still on a steep learning curve, is costing us points by being naive, what I will say is that the real scfc is now coming to the fore, selling players and not replacing correctly is fatal.

The young players have done awesome, but Roberts,Rodon and James need time on the bench before they get burnt out mentally, we can see far more clangers from these boys in the last few games then for most of the season (James apart) .

Potter needs to start getting smart or the senior players will start to lose faith .
Login to get fewer ads

Potter on 19:42 - Dec 22 with 2283 views34dfgdf54

F*cking pathetic OP and a pathetic bunch of supporters we have, to be honest though it’s mainly only the ones who post on this sh*t show.
Potter on 19:45 - Dec 22 with 2248 viewsItchySphincter

Potter on 19:42 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

F*cking pathetic OP and a pathetic bunch of supporters we have, to be honest though it’s mainly only the ones who post on this sh*t show.

Maybe discussion forums are not for you.

Potter on 19:45 - Dec 22 with 2253 viewsLeonWasGod

Probably as rubbish at the discus as he is football management

I don’t think Potter’s the problem here, he’s got a team of kids of kids and fringe players playing some decent stuff at times. We can look good when it works, but are naive and lightweight and seem to be having a bit of a wobble

However, that front 4 has barely played any football this season. This sudden switch to Routs & Dyer in particular is a bit weird after freezing them out up until last week. And our defending at set pieces is a joke. So he id making some strange choices.

But he can only deal with the hand he’s given. He’s working with blunt tools. Most of the new signings have been a bit ‘meh’ too, which doesn’t help.
Potter on 19:47 - Dec 22 with 2233 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 19:45 - Dec 22 by ItchySphincter

Maybe discussion forums are not for you.

Pr*cks like you are the main reason.
Potter on 19:48 - Dec 22 with 2221 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 19:45 - Dec 22 by LeonWasGod

Probably as rubbish at the discus as he is football management

I don’t think Potter’s the problem here, he’s got a team of kids of kids and fringe players playing some decent stuff at times. We can look good when it works, but are naive and lightweight and seem to be having a bit of a wobble

However, that front 4 has barely played any football this season. This sudden switch to Routs & Dyer in particular is a bit weird after freezing them out up until last week. And our defending at set pieces is a joke. So he id making some strange choices.

But he can only deal with the hand he’s given. He’s working with blunt tools. Most of the new signings have been a bit ‘meh’ too, which doesn’t help.

Dyer was f*cking awful and Routs will be gone in January if we can shift him.
Potter on 19:49 - Dec 22 with 2197 viewsvalleyboy

Potter on 19:36 - Dec 22 by phact0rri

I think the constant shuffling and tinkering, is deprimental to our improvement in the back. But in his defence I think having mostly under 23's and pensioners who can't play a full 90 minutes makes the whole situation rather hard.

Its more the playing squad that runs hot cold, and him in a position to try to find a formula that works is problematic. Though sticking with a true number one would be nice.

Perhaps the tinkering is something to do, that Potter realises that the players he has in the squad are physically not ready to play two games a week

Today you could see players tiring the longer the game went on

Personally I think Potter has done well to keep Swansea where they are

What is it. 5 points from the play-offs and posters on here are having a go at him
Potter on 19:50 - Dec 22 with 2185 viewsItchySphincter

Potter on 19:47 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

Pr*cks like you are the main reason.

You appear to be the problem here.

It's as obvious as night follows day that you're trying to start a 'thing'' with me here. I'd say grow up but I don't really care, I'll see you off when I feel like it.

Potter on 19:52 - Dec 22 with 2178 viewstrinityann

Ryan Woods could be the difference between being in the play offs and where we are now. We badly need a defensive midfielder. All season there has been massive amount of space in front of the defense, I really feel sorry for defenders.

Tonight I though Potter was naive dealing with the threat of their wingers. It's alright to be negative at times, when we were 1 up there's no way our full backs should be bombing forward.
Potter on 19:52 - Dec 22 with 2178 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 19:50 - Dec 22 by ItchySphincter

You appear to be the problem here.

It's as obvious as night follows day that you're trying to start a 'thing'' with me here. I'd say grow up but I don't really care, I'll see you off when I feel like it.

You’re not bright enough, never have been in the past anyway.
Potter on 19:58 - Dec 22 with 2103 viewsItchySphincter

Potter on 19:52 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

You’re not bright enough, never have been in the past anyway.

Top quality come back there son.

Potter on 19:59 - Dec 22 with 2100 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 19:58 - Dec 22 by ItchySphincter

Top quality come back there son.

Not a comeback, just an observation you’re not very bright “son”.
Potter on 20:00 - Dec 22 with 2093 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter on 19:48 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

Dyer was f*cking awful and Routs will be gone in January if we can shift him.

Weren’t good were they? Shame as the Dyer of our promotion season would be really handy now. I’m not sure what he’s doing stuck out on the left wing though- he’s never been at his best on that side.
Potter on 20:03 - Dec 22 with 2069 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 20:00 - Dec 22 by LeonWasGod

Weren’t good were they? Shame as the Dyer of our promotion season would be really handy now. I’m not sure what he’s doing stuck out on the left wing though- he’s never been at his best on that side.

I thought Dyer was poor. Routs was ok but he’ll be gone in Jan if we can shift I have no doubt about that.
Potter on 20:04 - Dec 22 with 2049 viewsItchySphincter

Potter on 19:59 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

Not a comeback, just an observation you’re not very bright “son”.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Stop stinking out the forum. Some of us would like to talk football.

Potter on 20:04 - Dec 22 with 2048 viewsvalleyboy

Potter on 19:52 - Dec 22 by trinityann

Ryan Woods could be the difference between being in the play offs and where we are now. We badly need a defensive midfielder. All season there has been massive amount of space in front of the defense, I really feel sorry for defenders.

Tonight I though Potter was naive dealing with the threat of their wingers. It's alright to be negative at times, when we were 1 up there's no way our full backs should be bombing forward.

What I have seen of Woods this season with Stoke and last season with Brentford. He is the one player that would have made a big difference in this Swansea side

Not only would he have helped Grimes in midfield, but helped in relieving the pressure off the defence as well
Potter on 20:06 - Dec 22 with 2032 viewshobo

Superb manager
Potter on 20:12 - Dec 22 with 2008 views34dfgdf54

Potter on 20:04 - Dec 22 by ItchySphincter

You're embarrassing yourself.

Stop stinking out the forum. Some of us would like to talk football.

Crack on.

It helps if you know what you’re talking about though and unfortunately you don’t. Some of your comments about Ki for example was disgusting, you’re a complete tw*t of a bloke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024