Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So It’s Olivieira.... 16:25 - Dec 31 with 10093 views34dfgdf54

Oh
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:34 - Dec 31 with 5159 views_

Hearing the Norwich fans have got no time for him and know about the time he ran to the manager after scoring a couple of goals giving it the big one but I didn't hear of any issues when he was down with us.

Seems a hard working, energetic striker who can put himself about. We could do with a bit of that, plus he's scored a few at this level

As I said yesterday, I wouldn't be against him coming back.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:38 - Dec 31 with 5129 viewsSPboy

If he has scored against us then it’s pretty much nailed on. He did score an important goal at the Sports Direct stadium for us once
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:40 - Dec 31 with 5106 viewsCooperman

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:34 - Dec 31 by _

Hearing the Norwich fans have got no time for him and know about the time he ran to the manager after scoring a couple of goals giving it the big one but I didn't hear of any issues when he was down with us.

Seems a hard working, energetic striker who can put himself about. We could do with a bit of that, plus he's scored a few at this level

That’s because he didn’t manage to score a couple of goals when he was down with us.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:44 - Dec 31 with 5080 viewsPegojack

I don't know about his recent off field issues, but he did OK for us considering he was young at the time, newly over from Portugal and it was the Premier League.
Hopefully he still has that ability and can contribute something. God knows we need need it.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:44 - Dec 31 with 5079 views34dfgdf54

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:34 - Dec 31 by _

Had a fall out with the manager apparently early doors.

Don’t want to upset you on NYE Chris, but I worry whose bringing in these players, same old names being regurgitated. Is Potters scout doing anything?
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 5053 viewsGaz_M

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:44 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

Don’t want to upset you on NYE Chris, but I worry whose bringing in these players, same old names being regurgitated. Is Potters scout doing anything?

Clearly Macauley is. Brought in Celina and McKay.

Guess it doesn't fall in line with your rhetoric to bring that up though, right? ;)
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:52 - Dec 31 with 5019 views34dfgdf54

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:47 - Dec 31 by Gaz_M

Clearly Macauley is. Brought in Celina and McKay.

Guess it doesn't fall in line with your rhetoric to bring that up though, right? ;)

I don’t mind Oliviera, as long as Potter and Macauley wanted him.

You were going on about someone’s “rhetoric” earlier wasn’t you?
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:55 - Dec 31 with 4993 viewsicecoldjack

No problem with this signing, but one question, is he fit to play ?

Another question, have we done due diligence and looked into this signing a little deeper than normal, is.there another reason he ain't playing?

Did ok for us last time, was an able back up, it's getting concerning though that once again our scouting network seems to be small and it's another paint by numbers signing.

Flip side is that if he is up for it he'll do well with us and get goals.
Login to get fewer ads

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:56 - Dec 31 with 4977 viewssainthelens

Does anyone really think is the manager's call? This has Huw"s dabs all over it.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:57 - Dec 31 with 4959 viewsJackfath

Is this confirmed?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 4953 views34dfgdf54

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:56 - Dec 31 by sainthelens

Does anyone really think is the manager's call? This has Huw"s dabs all over it.

That’s what concerns me.

The summer was obviously Potter apart from Jordi and Dhanda, I thought Jenkins programme notes were a bit of a dig at Potter Saturday and they contradicted what his bosses have said all along, I hope to f*ck he’s not worming his way back into recruitment and using a few bad results to justify it.

Keep your beak out unless it’s regarding financials.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 4933 viewslonglostjack

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:59 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

That’s what concerns me.

The summer was obviously Potter apart from Jordi and Dhanda, I thought Jenkins programme notes were a bit of a dig at Potter Saturday and they contradicted what his bosses have said all along, I hope to f*ck he’s not worming his way back into recruitment and using a few bad results to justify it.

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:05 - Dec 31 with 4886 views_

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:44 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

It's not a worry to me. Our recruitment isn't going to change overnight and unless something drastic happens, like another Laudrup situation, it will always be pretty similar to the way it's been for the last 15 years.

What fans need to take into consideration is how difficult it is. This is why all bar the top teams drift off into obscurity from time to time.

If there was this magic wand some on here think there was we'd be getting talked about this season alongside Liverpool and Man City.

He scored 15 in 32 in his first season for Norwich. Maybe he'll come here with something to prove. That would be nice.

But anyway, where did you hear of this?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:09 - Dec 31 with 4840 views34dfgdf54

So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:05 - Dec 31 by _

It's not a worry to me. Our recruitment isn't going to change overnight and unless something drastic happens, like another Laudrup situation, it will always be pretty similar to the way it's been for the last 15 years.

What fans need to take into consideration is how difficult it is. This is why all bar the top teams drift off into obscurity from time to time.

If there was this magic wand some on here think there was we'd be getting talked about this season alongside Liverpool and Man City.

He scored 15 in 32 in his first season for Norwich. Maybe he'll come here with something to prove. That would be nice.

But anyway, where did you hear of this?

Nixon confirmed it was the player he was on about yesterday.

So could still be all b0llocks.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:36 - Dec 31 with 4663 viewsdobjack2

Apparently we are after him on loan or a free although a couple of days ago he was reported as wanting a loan to Besiktas. Presumably up to him as he clearly is not wanted at Norwich. Clearly a clash between manager and player. It seems like the fans are on the managers side but who knows what it’s all about.

An article suggested he has had just 3 games for Norwich U-23’s this season, scoring twice.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:38 - Dec 31 with 4646 viewswaynekerr55

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:59 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

That’s what concerns me.

Given the car crash of the accounts would you want him near the finances?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So It’s Olivieira.... on 17:47 - Dec 31 with 4596 viewsChief

He's decent in the air so might get on the end of some of the numerous crosses we get into the box that have gone begging. Scored regularly in this division before, seems like a decent signing if 1) Potter is happy with him - he's Huw's man obviously, and His attitudes right - might work in our favour with him wanting to pish Norwich off for dropping him.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:01 - Dec 31 with 4527 viewscmajack

So It’s Olivieira.... on 16:56 - Dec 31 by sainthelens

This . Definitely not a potter signing. Probably the one player that had a good game against us that our d.o.f never signed was Roofe when he played for Oxford. Typical of him to miss that one.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:13 - Dec 31 with 4449 viewsjack247

Better then I expected to be honest, if it happens. I thought we’d just soldier on with what we’ve got.

As much as we need a striker, id still have preferred a defensive midfielder
So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 4423 viewsLandore_Jack

Is he better than McBurnie and Bony?

#backtojack

So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:18 - Dec 31 with 4417 viewsjasper_T

Mendes client. Won't be cheap.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:20 - Dec 31 with 4395 views34dfgdf54

So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:13 - Dec 31 by jack247

Better then I expected to be honest, if it happens. I thought we’d just soldier on with what we’ve got.

As much as we need a striker, id still have preferred a defensive midfielder

It’s up to the player now according to Nixon.

So if it’s true what an earlier post said and he was going to go to abroad on loan he may wait it out.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:21 - Dec 31 with 4382 viewsdobjack2

So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:18 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

Mendes client. Won't be cheap.

Which presumably is why we want a loan or a free.
So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:25 - Dec 31 with 4362 viewsjasper_T

So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:21 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

Which presumably is why we want a loan or a free.

Loans and free is where he makes most of his money!
So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:37 - Dec 31 with 4297 viewsBadlands

So It’s Olivieira.... on 18:20 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

It’s up to the player now according to Nixon.

So if it’s true what an earlier post said and he was going to go to abroad on loan he may wait it out.

Wales is abroad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024