Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty 12:05 - Jan 7 with 1389 viewscentrestandswan

Stadium (ref: the board) ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 12:16 - Jan 7 with 1353 viewsOldjack

aye no doubt in future, but they'll add another quid on the price of the dishwater

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 12:28 - Jan 7 with 1314 viewsairedale

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 12:16 - Jan 7 by Oldjack

aye no doubt in future, but they'll add another quid on the price of the dishwater

Some people say it’s dishwasher they’re serving.
Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 13:03 - Jan 7 with 1232 viewsjack2jack

I'm struggling to see the point in that tbh,
There's a hole in the top of the glass, use it, complication for complications sake.
Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 11:49 - Jan 9 with 905 viewsbuilthjack

They should have a few beer only carts to shorten the qeueus

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 12:47 - Jan 9 with 840 viewsLeonWasGod

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 11:49 - Jan 9 by builthjack

It always amuses* me that they seem unprepared and surprised by the appearance of so many people at half time.

*Or not amused if I'm in the queue
Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 21:51 - Jan 9 with 648 viewsKilkennyjack

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 12:47 - Jan 9 by LeonWasGod

It always amuses* me that they seem unprepared and surprised by the appearance of so many people at half time.

*Or not amused if I'm in the queue

Exactly - its unbelievable.

Beware of the Risen People

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 21:52 - Jan 9 with 647 viewsDewi1jack

Will we ever see this at the Take a Liberty on 11:49 - Jan 9 by builthjack

Beer carts Selling beer at the stadium?

That'll be novel.
Probably be carts selling Tawe water.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024