Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live 18:13 - Jan 8 with 4551 viewsswan85

Similar to other music threads, which band or solo artist are you embarrassed to say you paid to see live.

Mine, Wet Wet Wet.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 18:18 - Jan 8 with 3184 viewsItchySphincter

Poison.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 18:47 - Jan 8 with 3146 viewssainthelens

Haircut 100.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 18:51 - Jan 8 with 3143 viewsdickythorpe

Cheap Trick
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 18:58 - Jan 8 with 3116 viewspencoedjack

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 18:51 - Jan 8 by dickythorpe

Cheap Trick

That won’t be trumped Dicky 👍
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:00 - Jan 8 with 3101 viewsDarran

Pricks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:04 - Jan 8 with 3104 viewstheloneranger

The Nolans

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:10 - Jan 8 with 3087 viewsexiledclaseboy

Showaddywaddy. And that was only about six weeks ago. Actually it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Poll: Tory leader

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:23 - Jan 8 with 3062 viewsAndy1300

Level 42, free tickets for a show at the Top Rank for the BBC

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:27 - Jan 8 with 3056 viewsbonymine

Spice Girls at Wembley 🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:33 - Jan 8 with 3042 viewsAl_Bundy

After back to back great rock band gigs I got free tickets to see Gloria Estafan at Wembley arena.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:44 - Jan 8 with 3026 viewsSwanzay

Savage Garden in the MEN Arena as it was then with the Er Indoors of the time.
Fairplay they were superb, clever lyrics, always liked songs with clever lyrics.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:49 - Jan 8 with 3018 viewsBloodyhills

Spandau Ballet

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 20:06 - Jan 8 with 2997 viewsRobbie

Bit off topic and obviously not a band , but some years ago seen Des O Connor in Jersey on

my hols , he was in Summer Season there , great nights entertainment .
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 2985 viewsdickythorpe

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:49 - Jan 8 by Bloodyhills

Spandau Ballet

Hadley is a genius of a singer, I would have loved to have seen them live in their pomp.
Enjoy seeing Tony Hadley whenever he crops up on TV, he's got his own ale!!
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 21:09 - Jan 8 with 2931 viewsfishman

Got to get it off my chest ,been keeping it to myself for way too many years /
It was Barons ,the one,the only ....Paper Lace !!
Truth be told ,they were [ musically ] excellent ,there ,i have said it ,weight off my shoulders at long last
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 2915 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Dane Bowers at the Palace Swansea just after his duet single with Posh Spice, think he did some kind of DJ Set ...Everyone was so off it on Doves that no-one gave a Funk who he was (or thought he was) anyway...
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 23:28 - Jan 8 with 2834 viewsSwanzay

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 21:20 - Jan 8 by bryanwadesquiff

Dane Bowers at the Palace Swansea just after his duet single with Posh Spice, think he did some kind of DJ Set ...Everyone was so off it on Doves that no-one gave a Funk who he was (or thought he was) anyway...

Ah the Palace...Doves and Mitsubishi's those were the days!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 23:31]
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 23:50 - Jan 8 with 2816 viewsBrynCartwright

Frank Marino, female impersonator, at The Riviera, Las Vegas in 2008. I was talked into it by a work colleague and his wife and should have just said no and had a few hours of ME time in LV.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 00:46 - Jan 9 with 2780 viewswobbly

Not a band, but formerly one half of Bros. Matt Goss, just before he took up his Vegas residency.

He was actually pretty good.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 05:01 - Jan 9 with 2716 viewssquarebear

This was before he became persona non grata.

Gary Glitter.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 08:57 - Jan 9 with 2636 viewssainthelens

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 05:01 - Jan 9 by squarebear

This was before he became persona non grata.

Gary Glitter.

Your not in his gang are you?
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 09:24 - Jan 9 with 2622 viewsPhil_S

Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 19:23 - Jan 8 by Andy1300

Level 42, free tickets for a show at the Top Rank for the BBC

They supported UB40 at Parc y Scarlets a couple of years back I thought they were excellent

I have a few for this list but my excuse is I have two daughters and I am sticking to that excuse...

One Direction
Little Mix
5 seconds of summer (I fell asleep at this concert)
The Vamps
2 x factor live tours (they really are the worst)

The good news on all these is that the queues for the bars are very small and there is never a queue for the gents

I also took Mrs S to see Barry Manilow last year (she is a big fan) - the only person I have ever seen live who I was afraid was going to melt under the lights (Barry not Mrs S)
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 10:27 - Jan 9 with 2590 viewsmajorraglan

Seen lots of local bands over the years, but in terms of big concerts and big bands I have tended to not to bother.
I once went to see the Monkees at Newport Leisure Ctr after my brother came home with a couple of tickets, didn't fancy it at all, but to be fair they were outstanding, it was a fantastic concert. Lionel Ritchie is another one, dragged there by the wife and didn't fancy it at all, he was brilliant. Saw the Rolling Stones in Cardiff, they were good but i thought the other 2 were better. I once saw the iconic Welsh language band Edward H Davis in concert at the Gwyn Hall in Neath, they were very good.
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 10:47 - Jan 9 with 2576 viewscontroversial_jack

I saw Boy George when I was on Hols in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria in 94.He was playing at some indoor festival and the tkts were only a few quid. He lost his band en route, and it was just him accompanied by an acoustic guitar player and a backing singer.

He was excellent; a great voice and personality and we really enjoyed the show
Bands you don't like to admit you have seen live on 11:35 - Jan 9 with 2557 viewsihowells

Black Lace, in a club in Manchester. It was a mates stag and they were surprise, celebrity....their words not mine... playing (miming) live on stage. It was after Agadoo, the shit one where they mimed playing different instruments. Locals bizarrely loved them! 😱
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024