Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loh, what's your take on...... 12:33 - Jan 19 with 963 viewsPegojack

Port Talbot's latest masterpiece? Been to see it yet? Know the lucky owner?
Loh, what's your take on...... on 13:48 - Jan 19 with 918 viewsLohengrin

I had a pint with the owner Thursday night.

It’s not really my thing but people have been driving from all over Britain to see it, so what do I know? All-in-all it’s about the most exciting thing to have happened overnight to Taibach since the Luftwaffe paid a visit.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Loh, what's your take on...... on 13:59 - Jan 19 with 882 viewsPegojack

Loh, what's your take on...... on 13:48 - Jan 19 by Lohengrin

I had a pint with the owner Thursday night.

It’s not really my thing but people have been driving from all over Britain to see it, so what do I know? All-in-all it’s about the most exciting thing to have happened overnight to Taibach since the Luftwaffe paid a visit.

I hope it was his round! My brother reckons he hasn't stopped moaning since it appeared. I should be so lucky!
Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:19 - Jan 19 with 847 viewsLohengrin

Loh, what's your take on...... on 13:59 - Jan 19 by Pegojack

I hope it was his round! My brother reckons he hasn't stopped moaning since it appeared. I should be so lucky!

Well he hasn’t had two seconds peace since it appeared on his garage that’s for sure, bloody hard going if you’re working nights. I imagine suddenly being thrust into the spotlight after a lifetime happily plodding along can be more than a tad bewildering too.

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:29 - Jan 19 with 833 viewsPegojack

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:19 - Jan 19 by Lohengrin

Well he hasn’t had two seconds peace since it appeared on his garage that’s for sure, bloody hard going if you’re working nights. I imagine suddenly being thrust into the spotlight after a lifetime happily plodding along can be more than a tad bewildering too.

Yes, I suppose so.

I'm in Baglan at the mo, went to the Cinnamon Kitchen down Aberavon Beach last night. Jolly damn fine Indian meal, and Hereford's finest on tap. Can't go wrong.
Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:31 - Jan 19 with 829 viewsHighjack

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:19 - Jan 19 by Lohengrin

Did he have any prior knowledge that banksy was going to vandalise his garage?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:34 - Jan 19 with 825 viewsswan65split

Yes seen it, the idea was brill, setting is Brill, but TBH I have seen better graffiti around different areas.
Its a Banksy, so its in demand, I think the Council have missed an opportunity TBH , it would have been a better draw to the area than the Japanese gdns, and cheaper
Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:36 - Jan 19 with 817 viewsswan65split

Loh, what's your take on...... on 13:59 - Jan 19 by Pegojack

Good luck to him I say, he didnt ask to have his life turned upside down and in public view over Xmas.......no moans from me.
Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 814 viewsLohengrin

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:29 - Jan 19 by Pegojack

Yes, I suppose so.

I'm in Baglan at the mo, went to the Cinnamon Kitchen down Aberavon Beach last night. Jolly damn fine Indian meal, and Hereford's finest on tap. Can't go wrong.

Lovely weather for a trip home. Reinforces your decision to make the move, doesn’t it?

Login to get fewer ads

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:40 - Jan 19 with 810 viewsLohengrin

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:31 - Jan 19 by Highjack

Did he have any prior knowledge that banksy was going to vandalise his garage?

Not so far as I’m aware, I believe a neighbour gave him a knock to tell him there was a crowd outside.

Loh, what's your take on...... on 15:11 - Jan 19 with 772 viewsDarran

Now he’s sold it and it’s going to end up leaving Port Talbot I hope someone drives a bulldozer through it or a graffiti artist wrecks it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Loh, what's your take on...... on 15:17 - Jan 19 with 762 viewsHighjack

Loh, what's your take on...... on 15:11 - Jan 19 by Darran

Now he’s sold it and it’s going to end up leaving Port Talbot I hope someone drives a bulldozer through it or a graffiti artist wrecks it.

He should take banksy to court and get some more coin off him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Loh, what's your take on...... on 15:19 - Jan 19 with 755 viewsLohengrin

Loh, what's your take on...... on 15:11 - Jan 19 by Darran

Sooner or later everything and everyone leaves Port Talbot... even you.

Loh, what's your take on...... on 20:40 - Jan 19 with 658 viewsPegojack

Loh, what's your take on...... on 14:38 - Jan 19 by Lohengrin

Lovely weather for a trip home. Reinforces your decision to make the move, doesn’t it?

It's the contrast which makes both wonderful, Loh.
Loh, what's your take on...... on 20:48 - Jan 19 with 648 viewsjack2jack

Heard on the radio yesterday, that it's been sold for a six figure sum, the Banksy that is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024