Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 17:17 - Jan 17 with 1213 viewsbuilthjack

Will there be a big rush at 11pm on 31st January, or a massive boycott?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season Tickets on 17:24 - Jan 17 with 1189 viewsJBT95

I'll be renewing in that last week but probably not on the 31st.
Season Tickets on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 1178 viewsFireboy2

I know its obvious but it depends on who goes and who we get in

So the cynic in me says there wont be many sold
Season Tickets on 17:26 - Jan 17 with 1181 viewsJBT95

Season Tickets on 17:25 - Jan 17 by Fireboy2

I know its obvious but it depends on who goes and who we get in

So the cynic in me says there wont be many sold

Got till 31st March anyway.

All these people who don't wanna give the board any of their hard earned, yet they renew later and pay more.........
Season Tickets on 17:27 - Jan 17 with 1164 viewsWingstandwood

Judging from reading many a post on social media/forum sites where many a loyal supporter of many a decade has said "enough is enough" of pigs still troughing I get the impression there will be a significant boycott. Add that to the supporters who were only buying season tickets for the Premier-League experience, and Premier League experience only!

Add to that others that seem to be taking a wait and see strategy based upon this months clubs transfer activity. I predict a fall in renewals by a bare minimum of 5,000!

Argus!

Season Tickets on 17:31 - Jan 17 with 1150 viewsFireboy2

Season Tickets on 17:26 - Jan 17 by JBT95

Got till 31st March anyway.

All these people who don't wanna give the board any of their hard earned, yet they renew later and pay more.........

Some people love the swans that much

I know loads of blackpool fans who havent bought a season ticket for the last 2 years and have boycotted home games,just going to the away games

They are down to 1,500 at home games,when the oystons finally go their home attendances will shoot upto 10k
Season Tickets on 17:35 - Jan 17 with 1133 viewsQJumpingJack

The Americans will go on a charm offensive over the next couple of weeks in an attempt to boost sales.
Season Tickets on 17:40 - Jan 17 with 1117 viewsWingstandwood

Season Tickets on 17:35 - Jan 17 by QJumpingJack

The Americans will go on a charm offensive over the next couple of weeks in an attempt to boost sales.

That would not surprise me in the slightest! I expect sh1te loads of emotional blackmail, bullsh1t and subterfuge. I wonder if they'll wheel out someone like Trundle, Tate or Briton, to partake in a "Your club needs you" PR-sales campaign?

I would not be surprised in the slightest if they even come out with more hints of a Jenkins resignation.

Argus!

Season Tickets on 17:49 - Jan 17 with 1098 viewsCaptain_Sham

Are those the only two possibilities? This board is full of fking nutters.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 17:52 - Jan 17 with 1088 viewspencoedjack

Season Tickets on 17:27 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

Judging from reading many a post on social media/forum sites where many a loyal supporter of many a decade has said "enough is enough" of pigs still troughing I get the impression there will be a significant boycott. Add that to the supporters who were only buying season tickets for the Premier-League experience, and Premier League experience only!

Add to that others that seem to be taking a wait and see strategy based upon this months clubs transfer activity. I predict a fall in renewals by a bare minimum of 5,000!

As much as I hate the sellouts I don't buy into that

We have been in far worse situations & 'loyal supporters' continued to renew, 1 relegation in 15 years. Some of the loyal supporters have obviously grown a soft underbelly.

The only thing that would stop me renewing, would be the sellouts buying back the club, then I would only do away games.
Season Tickets on 17:58 - Jan 17 with 1073 viewsWingstandwood

Season Tickets on 17:52 - Jan 17 by pencoedjack

As much as I hate the sellouts I don't buy into that

We have been in far worse situations & 'loyal supporters' continued to renew, 1 relegation in 15 years. Some of the loyal supporters have obviously grown a soft underbelly.

The only thing that would stop me renewing, would be the sellouts buying back the club, then I would only do away games.

Time will tell? The number of empty rows of seats (or full rows of seats) next season will be the litmus test/proof of the pudding scenario.

Argus!

Season Tickets on 18:02 - Jan 17 with 1060 viewspencoedjack

Season Tickets on 17:58 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

Time will tell? The number of empty rows of seats (or full rows of seats) next season will be the litmus test/proof of the pudding scenario.

I know there will be less ST holders next season it's their loyalty I'm questioning
Season Tickets on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 1058 viewsChief

I renewed on Christmas Day

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season Tickets on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 1056 viewsWingstandwood

Season Tickets on 18:02 - Jan 17 by pencoedjack

I know there will be less ST holders next season it's their loyalty I'm questioning

Fair point!

Argus!

Season Tickets on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 1012 viewsBadlands

There will be a few (very few) who don't renew as a protest.
There will quite a few who don't renew

and say it's a protest
don't get the value out a ST and know they will be able to buy as they go
don't get to see 'big teams'
are more plastic than the ST card

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season Tickets on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 968 viewsoldcob

Season Tickets on 18:17 - Jan 17 by Badlands

There will be a few (very few) who don't renew as a protest.
There will quite a few who don't renew

and say it's a protest
don't get the value out a ST and know they will be able to buy as they go
don't get to see 'big teams'
are more plastic than the ST card

Done mine on-line last week. No good pretending to make a protest. They could have HJ in goal and Mickey Mouse striker, I'd only be fooling myself by pretending I won't renew. It's ingrained now. I wouldn't criticise those who are making a genuine protest though.
Season Tickets on 19:13 - Jan 17 with 922 viewsFlashberryjack

Relegation from PL, mid table mediocrity, Big nose & Dineen still on the take, Nah! season tickets sales will nose dive massively.

I'll still be renewing though, afraid the horrible c*nts are stuck with me, because as the saying goes ... STID.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Season Tickets on 19:13 - Jan 17 with 922 views34dfgdf54

I’ll be renewing.

I shouldn’t judge as I’m sure some are genuine, but this “not putting any more money in to yanks pockets” seems a bit of a cop out. If we were in Leeds position I imagine they’d be renewing now (or a lot of them would).
Season Tickets on 19:18 - Jan 17 with 912 viewsplasjack

I will renew, and if I get the lottery jackpot, will buy those interested in a free S/T. Begging letters are permissible.
Season Tickets on 19:21 - Jan 17 with 895 viewslifelong

It’s a very expensive time of the year for many families, quite a few will leave it until the last couple of days.
Season Tickets on 19:23 - Jan 17 with 891 viewsYossarian

I've renewed, but if they don't keep the kids it might be a different prospect next season. The kids have passed the test for me. The owners still have a long way to go, and Hubert wont pass, no matter how many times he brings a note in from his Mum.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Season Tickets on 21:26 - Jan 17 with 767 viewsWhiterockin

We are halfway through the season and home attendances have not plummeted. Apart from the matches where the away following has been low, our attendances this season have been surprisingly solid. Maybe the fan base is changing and there is new blood coming into the club, now they can buy tickets. Yes maybe many will not renew, but don't discount an uptake in new buyers.
Season Tickets on 21:34 - Jan 17 with 744 viewslifelong

Season Tickets on 21:26 - Jan 17 by Whiterockin

We are halfway through the season and home attendances have not plummeted. Apart from the matches where the away following has been low, our attendances this season have been surprisingly solid. Maybe the fan base is changing and there is new blood coming into the club, now they can buy tickets. Yes maybe many will not renew, but don't discount an uptake in new buyers.

I think quite a few renewed for this season because at the time of the deadline of renewal last season we had a very good chance of staying in the Premier League. Next season could see a significant reduction in season ticket holders.
Season Tickets on 21:40 - Jan 17 with 738 viewsbuilthjack

We will be renewing towards the end of january

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024