Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity 19:55 - Jan 31 with 2813 viewsmarchamjack

I'm a long term Member, no point me putting this on our closed-shop fb page as about 25 people will see it there and no-one will take any action (sorry to some of my fellow Members, but if you're on it I think you'll know it's true)

With the Hedgefunders staking out their very clear direction of travel for our club and their sheer disdain for us fans and the prosepcts of our team, now is surely the best time since the sale to stand up and shout loud and make your voice heard on behalf of us all. The Trust could be the focal point of a rallying cry for us fans and get some of its lost status and credibility back.

We really need to hear from The Trust Phil, latest tomorrow (once the transfer shambles dust has settled), absolute latest tomorrow with a view and frankly a condemnation of what is now unfolding in front of our eyes.

I accept that with the impending mediation and subsequent litigation (hopefully) some things probably can't be said, but don't miss this open goal. We will not get a better chance to get many fans back on side.

One other thing (and I don't expect a response or a referral to it in any statement) when we get to the Members vote, please don't hedge (scuse the pun) The Trust's recommendation to us Members, make it very very clear that The Trust advocate the vote to take legal action. The opposite was pushed last time, do not cock it up this time. Tell Members the legal advice stands up legal action (with no guarantees of course), show some clear direction and back yourselves on it.

The Hedgefunders have offered up this opportunity on a plate to rally round The Trust.

Do not miss it. Seriously.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 19:57 - Jan 31 with 2790 viewsLeonWasGod

Sadly the Trust appear to be Jeremy Corbyn to the club’s Theresa May. Useless the lot of them.
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 19:59 - Jan 31 with 2761 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 19:57 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Sadly the Trust appear to be Jeremy Corbyn to the club’s Theresa May. Useless the lot of them.

When the value in the club is diminished, that's not a bad time to go legal as the potential gains and losses start to favour pulling out if you are a hedge fund.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:04 - Jan 31 with 2712 viewsBLAZE

Did I read something about a 'third option' that the trust are working on? I hope it's not some sugar coated shit to avoid going legal!
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:06 - Jan 31 with 2685 viewsScottishEddie

Marcham we are back at square one but now the guys who lied about Huw Cooze and failed last time is back in charge, but has only showed up hapf of the time because hes too busy (wtf?) oh and the who pushed for no vote is vice chairman. Its basically a boys club from this forum.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 2661 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:04 - Jan 31 by BLAZE

Did I read something about a 'third option' that the trust are working on? I hope it's not some sugar coated shit to avoid going legal!

There are definitely two options. Do nothing or go legal. Any third option will be whatever does or doesn’t emerge from mediation.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 2647 viewsLeonWasGod

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 19:59 - Jan 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

When the value in the club is diminished, that's not a bad time to go legal as the potential gains and losses start to favour pulling out if you are a hedge fund.

Maybe. Maybe the Trust could spend another 3 years thinking about that. Although from Phil’s update it sounds like they’re again angling for a 3rd option of not upsetting anyone.

Sorry, cynical as feck about anything happening on that side. Remember that even if there’s an option for legal action, they’ve still got to get it through a passive membership most of whom think the sun shines out of Jenkin’s arse because they watched JTAK.

Maybe today hasn’t put me in the best frame of mind to talk about this!
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:11 - Jan 31 with 2613 viewsPhil_S

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:06 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

Marcham we are back at square one but now the guys who lied about Huw Cooze and failed last time is back in charge, but has only showed up hapf of the time because hes too busy (wtf?) oh and the who pushed for no vote is vice chairman. Its basically a boys club from this forum.

Until you speak from a position of knowledge Bobby its best that you let people think you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and prove it without doubt. Unfortunately you have fallen into the trap set for you that someon has only turned up half the time. Which is just a small two hours every month where the pr-submitted reports are discussed. You seem to ignore the hundreds of hours spent elsewhere on the very subject but that doesn't suit your agenda against the individuals who are prepared to do what you don't have th balls to

Blaze - the AGM address from Monday should give you the answers

To the OP then there will be a Trust statement and as you can imagine if it is going to play out as has been widely reported then it will be not a different view to that of the majority.
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:24 - Jan 31 with 2527 viewsmonmouth

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:11 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

Until you speak from a position of knowledge Bobby its best that you let people think you are an idiot rather than open your mouth and prove it without doubt. Unfortunately you have fallen into the trap set for you that someon has only turned up half the time. Which is just a small two hours every month where the pr-submitted reports are discussed. You seem to ignore the hundreds of hours spent elsewhere on the very subject but that doesn't suit your agenda against the individuals who are prepared to do what you don't have th balls to

To the OP then there will be a Trust statement and as you can imagine if it is going to play out as has been widely reported then it will be not a different view to that of the majority.

Good man

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 2506 viewsPhil_S

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:24 - Jan 31 by monmouth

Good man

Tell Bobby or should I say Eddie ...
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:27 - Jan 31 with 2487 viewsmarchamjack

Good to hear Phil

Make the Statement as punchy as you reasonably can. This is not the time to mince words. They’ve taken the pss for too long. I get it’s not a battle of equals, but surely we can at least win the war of words and hearts and minds at least 👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 2455 viewsLoyal

Next time I see the fat cnt walking home ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:32 - Jan 31 with 2422 viewsScottishEddie

Whats incorrect about what I said?

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:33 - Jan 31 with 2409 viewsLoyal

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:32 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

You forgot to add you are a silly cnt you silly cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:37 - Jan 31 with 2364 viewsPhil_S

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:32 - Jan 31 by ScottishEddie

Have you tried reading it back ?
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:39 - Jan 31 with 2332 viewsmonmouth

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:37 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

Have you tried reading it back ?

To be fair to him, I did try reading it backwards and it did make slightly more sense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:46 - Jan 31 with 2270 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:39 - Jan 31 by monmouth

To be fair to him, I did try reading it backwards and it did make slightly more sense.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:05 - Jan 31 with 2180 viewsLandore_Jack

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:08 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

There are definitely two options. Do nothing or go legal. Any third option will be whatever does or doesn’t emerge from mediation.

It wasn't so long ago the Trust advised its members not to to vote for legal action and to build bridges with the owners.

#backtojack

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:05 - Jan 31 with 2171 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:05 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

It wasn't so long ago the Trust advised its members not to to vote for legal action and to build bridges with the owners.

True. In the past now though.

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 2126 viewsLandore_Jack

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:05 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

True. In the past now though.

Oh and lets not forget the "tail wagging the dog" comment.

#backtojack

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:11 - Jan 31 with 2126 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 20:04 - Jan 31 by BLAZE

Hopefully it’s not a backstop to prevent a hard Jenkxit. The harder and sooner the better.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 2087 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:11 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

Oh and lets not forget the "tail wagging the dog" comment.

Again, a past mistake.im not arguing with you about either things.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 21:18]

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 22:39 - Jan 31 with 1939 viewsmajorraglan

The Trust have to go through the steps before embarking on legal action, I just hope there is something left of the club, they have to act before the Parachute Payments for the running of the club are all gone.
I believe the PL can withhold payments from a club if transfer debts and wages aren’t being paid, but as long as they are the payments will be made to the club. It will be interesting to see what happens this summer and whether “advances” are secured against future payments.
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 22:42 - Jan 31 with 1919 viewsGaryjack

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 22:39 - Jan 31 by majorraglan

The Trust have to go through the steps before embarking on legal action, I just hope there is something left of the club, they have to act before the Parachute Payments for the running of the club are all gone.
I believe the PL can withhold payments from a club if transfer debts and wages aren’t being paid, but as long as they are the payments will be made to the club. It will be interesting to see what happens this summer and whether “advances” are secured against future payments.

We've already advanced a large chunk of next years payments.
The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 1894 viewsScottishEddie

The Trust - An Absolute Golden Opportunity on 21:17 - Jan 31 by exiledclaseboy

Again, a past mistake.im not arguing with you about either things.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 21:18]

Yea under the carpet, unbelievable. Not even an apology.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 22:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024