Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay 22:37 - Jan 29 with 3186 viewsJackfath

until the end to watch our side get a draw?

It should have been a win but they showed great character to come away with a point at the end.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:40 - Jan 29 with 2586 viewsbuilthjack

It really did look like a fire drill with a few minutes to go.
Keep the faith.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 2581 viewsLoyal

Good point by the OP well made.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 2577 viewscwmdonkinjack

Spot on. In a game where we created many chances with some of the best wing play seen in a while, there was always a chance, although I didn’t think it would happen. Shame about Mulder and some of our play without the ball. The players have more character than some of our support.
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:42 - Jan 29 with 2558 viewsJackfath

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:41 - Jan 29 by Loyal

Good point by the OP well made.

As usual, my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:45 - Jan 29 with 2521 viewsItchySphincter

Serves them right.

#stayforthe94

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:45 - Jan 29 with 2513 viewsthornabyswan

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:41 - Jan 29 by cwmdonkinjack

Spot on. In a game where we created many chances with some of the best wing play seen in a while, there was always a chance, although I didn’t think it would happen. Shame about Mulder and some of our play without the ball. The players have more character than some of our support.

What was the 3rd goal.like then was it a good finish from Ollie.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:47 - Jan 29 with 2510 viewsswan_si

Yeah.
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:47 - Jan 29 with 2506 viewscmajack

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:42 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

As usual, my friend.

If those fans that leave early never learned from the palace game 2 seasons ago guess they never will.
Login to get fewer ads

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:51 - Jan 29 with 2464 viewsLoyal

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:45 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

Pretty shit really, had he not scored it would have been Potters fault apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 2463 viewsbuilthjack

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:47 - Jan 29 by cmajack

If those fans that leave early never learned from the palace game 2 seasons ago guess they never will.

All shift workers mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:53 - Jan 29 with 2458 viewsjacktar

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:40 - Jan 29 by builthjack

It really did look like a fire drill with a few minutes to go.
Keep the faith.

I leave my seat and walk down to the lower concourse to get away quickly when the final whistle goes. Never miss the end of matches and I think many fans have the same idea watching the last 2 mins standing near the exits.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:57 - Jan 29 with 2433 viewsJackfath

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:53 - Jan 29 by jacktar

I leave my seat and walk down to the lower concourse to get away quickly when the final whistle goes. Never miss the end of matches and I think many fans have the same idea watching the last 2 mins standing near the exits.

That area where people stand should never have been part of the design of the stadium. It should have been one big tier. It's a waste of space.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 23:15 - Jan 29 with 2349 viewsTreforys_Jack

Why do they have tiny heads? strange phrase
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 23:30 - Jan 29 with 2305 viewsDewi1jack

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:57 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

That area where people stand should never have been part of the design of the stadium. It should have been one big tier. It's a waste of space.

Looking over to the West by the Zulu w**kers. they were streaming down the steps.
Can't leave the car parks at that time so they may as well have stayed.

Or were the Champers and prawn sarnies a bit off tonight?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 23:35 - Jan 29 with 2283 viewsTreforys_Jack

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:57 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

This all day long, very strange waste of space.
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 08:57 - Jan 30 with 1999 viewsjackrmee

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 22:45 - Jan 29 by thornabyswan

Was a good goal. montero to the byline, another good cross in, VDH nods it back across from the back post and Oli is there to put it in.
Such a great feeling for me, and evidently Oli too. He fukin loved that. And we deserved it.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 10:11 - Jan 30 with 1923 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Try telling that to the disabled fans who rely on that area?

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 10:14 - Jan 30 with 1913 viewsjackrmee

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 10:11 - Jan 30 by Jack_y_Jwc

Try telling that to the disabled fans who rely on that area?

Very true. I think it's one of the best disabled areas I've seen. Good view. Goes right around the stadium, so people can have a choice where to sit, instead of huddling all disabled fans into one small corner somewhere.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 19:02 - Jan 30 with 1705 viewsJackfath

My observations of that area have nothing at all to do with denying disabled fans the right to see their team from any vantage point around the ground.

I am sure it was in the stadium designers capability of adding in some disabled vantage points near all entrances/exits if they had built the entire stadium as one tier.

My observation wasn't excluding any member of our fan base.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 19:21 - Jan 30 with 1659 viewsGlyn1

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 19:02 - Jan 30 by Jackfath

My observations of that area have nothing at all to do with denying disabled fans the right to see their team from any vantage point around the ground.

I am sure it was in the stadium designers capability of adding in some disabled vantage points near all entrances/exits if they had built the entire stadium as one tier.

My observation wasn't excluding any member of our fan base.

Very well put. The space is too big for just our disabled supporters.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 19:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 20:02 - Jan 30 with 1536 viewsSTID2017

I sit at the back of the East Stand. Plenty of spare seats so I went and sat in one of the seats at the bottom ready to make a sharp exit at the final whistle.
Appreciate what your saying but quite a few stayed on the concourse etc until the final whistle

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 20:03 - Jan 30 with 1525 viewsBravoJack

I went to the bog and bumped in to a few chavs doing meow... lush club we have.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 20:15]
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 20:11 - Jan 30 with 1503 viewsWxmJax

What about all those that leave on 37 minutes for a pint ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 20:13 - Jan 30 with 1499 viewsjack2jack

As regards the concourse around the stadium, there are specific guidelines as to the design of stadia, these guidelines will include access and egress facilities, normal access/egress, including access/egress in cases of emergencies etc.
I'm sure that it wasn't designed that way just to p!ss people off.
During the design process many would have been consulted, including emergency services, police etc including disabled access groups and many many more.
There's a lot of time and effort goes into the design and construction of such structures, there not just thrown together.
How many went home shaking their tiny heads and didn't stay on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 1461 viewsFlashberryjack

I certainly went home shaking my head, at the way we manged to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024