Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie 19:58 - Dec 26 with 20889 viewslatchford

what a joke. The worst centre forward the club has ever had
McBurnie on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 7713 viewsCooperman

Well that’s just being silly.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

McBurnie on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 7706 viewspencoedjack

Newbie alert
McBurnie on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 7698 viewsPhil_S

McBurnie on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 7674 viewsItchySphincter

Good player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

McBurnie on 20:26 - Dec 26 with 7599 viewsicecoldjack

Stuffed his big goal chance today, question is this, would you have Tammy here on 50k a week or Ollie mac on 10-12k a week?

One is an England international and did absolutely fook all for 90 mins and one is a jock international who worked himself into the ground for the team and left it all on the field.

I can't fault.his effort, but like most of the team he's a young player who's still a work In progress, give him a break I say, it won't help slagging him off just accept the days of Michu,DG,Bony MK1,Ayew MK1 and Llorente are long gone.

This is what it is, support the boys and stop slagging them, they are doing their best and I applaud them for that.
McBurnie on 20:31 - Dec 26 with 7563 viewsItchySphincter

McBurnie on 20:26 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

Stuffed his big goal chance today, question is this, would you have Tammy here on 50k a week or Ollie mac on 10-12k a week?

One is an England international and did absolutely fook all for 90 mins and one is a jock international who worked himself into the ground for the team and left it all on the field.

I can't fault.his effort, but like most of the team he's a young player who's still a work In progress, give him a break I say, it won't help slagging him off just accept the days of Michu,DG,Bony MK1,Ayew MK1 and Llorente are long gone.

This is what it is, support the boys and stop slagging them, they are doing their best and I applaud them for that.

Good post.

McBurnie on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 7526 viewsOldjack

He'll never cut it in the Prem . Championship his is level and that goes for Tammy the Bambi

Both are poaches and very rarely create

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

McBurnie on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 7527 viewsexiledclaseboy

The OP is both funny and clueless.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie on 20:45 - Dec 26 with 7472 viewsTenbySwan

Cant really blame oli for the big chance if that was the one in the first half, by the time DJ crossed to Oli the defender was on top of him so he couldn't get the shot away.
With Oli , Bony, Dyer and Montero on at the end we were basically 4 up front and not a balanced team.

I don't think we can play with Oli and Bony at the same time, and I know which one I prefer and it's not Bony!
McBurnie on 20:49 - Dec 26 with 7432 viewsItchySphincter

McBurnie on 20:33 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

He'll never cut it in the Prem . Championship his is level and that goes for Tammy the Bambi

Both are poaches and very rarely create

Not every striker is there to create, some are just goal scorers. Ollie is a better all round player than Abraham, not sure if he’s a better goal scorer.

McBurnie on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 7426 viewsBadlands

He didn't just fluff one chance though did he?
And has been the same all season.
Like a puppy on steroids he tries to be everywhere at the same time.
He's ineffective and striker is definitely a position that has to be improved upon in January.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

McBurnie on 21:19 - Dec 26 with 7310 viewsnantywatcher

McBurnie on 20:50 - Dec 26 by Badlands

He didn't just fluff one chance though did he?
And has been the same all season.
Like a puppy on steroids he tries to be everywhere at the same time.
He's ineffective and striker is definitely a position that has to be improved upon in January.

Another good performance by Ollie, not everyone who attends a football match has a clue what they're watching. Stick to netball Badlands.
McBurnie on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 7284 viewsbuilthjack

We do need a goalscorer though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McBurnie on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 7245 viewsgiantstoneater

We need another striker to help ease the burden on Olly perhaps some one with a bit more pace. Olly works his socks off but gets little support from midfield. He often drops deep to look for the ball, sometimes I wish he'd hold his position up top but when he drops back it's because our lazy midfield is not doing what they should be doing. Worst Striker don't think so, a lot to learn yes but not the worst.
McBurnie on 21:43 - Dec 26 with 7187 viewsKilkennyjack

McBurnie on 20:49 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

Not every striker is there to create, some are just goal scorers. Ollie is a better all round player than Abraham, not sure if he’s a better goal scorer.

Oli is not better than Tammy.

This is why Oli has a contract at Swansea, whilst Tammy has a contract at Chelsea.

I hope this helps.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 21:45]

Beware of the Risen People

McBurnie on 21:45 - Dec 26 with 7170 viewsNeathJack

McBurnie on 21:43 - Dec 26 by Kilkennyjack

Oli is not better than Tammy.

This is why Oli has a contract at Swansea, whilst Tammy has a contract at Chelsea.

I hope this helps.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 21:45]

Not really
McBurnie on 21:49 - Dec 26 with 7133 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Think a Mr Adrian Newhouse my have something to say about that :)
McBurnie on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 7117 viewsLoyal

Well Mr latchford sir, if indeed you had the pleasure of watching Bob in a swans shirt ( I didn't ) and have followed the club since then ( I'm not so sure ) a certain Stewart Phillips would have been well and truly lodged in the memory, indeed Schecter or Vazquez in more recent times. Did you see Andy Mac play ? And let's not fck about here one Aiden Newhouse. Your post is about as sensible as a football made out of cheese. Worst ever ? Jeez man, you haven't lived.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

McBurnie on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 7099 viewsKilkennyjack

McBurnie on 21:54 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Well Mr latchford sir, if indeed you had the pleasure of watching Bob in a swans shirt ( I didn't ) and have followed the club since then ( I'm not so sure ) a certain Stewart Phillips would have been well and truly lodged in the memory, indeed Schecter or Vazquez in more recent times. Did you see Andy Mac play ? And let's not fck about here one Aiden Newhouse. Your post is about as sensible as a football made out of cheese. Worst ever ? Jeez man, you haven't lived.

Pawel Abbott and Darryl Duffy ? 😎
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 21:59]

Beware of the Risen People

McBurnie on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 7017 viewsTenbySwan

Andy McFarlane 🤣
McBurnie on 22:35 - Dec 26 with 6978 viewssherpajacob

McBurnie on 22:26 - Dec 26 by TenbySwan

Andy McFarlane 🤣

He was sh1t though.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

McBurnie on 22:45 - Dec 26 with 6938 viewsheadcleaner

I likened oil to Chris McLean however some did say he was like a $hite Andy mac. He is a trier and people love a trier. A striker he is not.
McBurnie on 22:45 - Dec 26 with 6935 viewsbonymine

I was privileged enough to wear Bob Latchford’s boots as a mate of mine Dean Holtham played for the Swans in the early 80s & he gave me ‘Big Bobs’ AstroTurf boots which were quite rare at the time.

Every time I wore those boots which said BL on the back of them, I was star struck and it really made me so, so proud to wear those boots......

💪💪💪. ......STID .....Together Stronger

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

McBurnie on 22:50 - Dec 26 with 6921 viewslatchford

Yes I saw Latchford play. And I have followed the swans since. Yes I’ve seen some crap and McBurnie is certainly up there. If we had a centre forward who could put the ball away then we would be in the play off positions. I don’t doubt that he tries but that’s just not enough. Horseshit
McBurnie on 22:56 - Dec 26 with 6900 viewsmahoss

McBurnie on 20:45 - Dec 26 by TenbySwan

Cant really blame oli for the big chance if that was the one in the first half, by the time DJ crossed to Oli the defender was on top of him so he couldn't get the shot away.
With Oli , Bony, Dyer and Montero on at the end we were basically 4 up front and not a balanced team.

I don't think we can play with Oli and Bony at the same time, and I know which one I prefer and it's not Bony!

As we saw in the replay.
The ball came across perfectly for him and he couldn't hit it on the left foot,had he been able to do that he would have buried it,that's why he's in the championship !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024